“ On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it. ”

Why should a relationship mean settling down? Wait out for someone who won’t let life escape you, who’ll challenge you and drive you toward your dreams. Someone spontaneous you can get lost in the world with. A relationship, with the right person, is a release not a restriction.



Put your iTunes on shuffle and see the soundtrack to your life Opening credits: "Landslide - Fleetwood Mac"
Waking up: "Lucille - Little Richard"
Falling in love: "Blue Jeans - Lana Del Rey"
Breaking up: "Happy - Marina and The Diamonds"
Getting back together: "Reckless Serenade - Arctic Monkeys"
Wedding: "Matilda Mother - Pink Floyd (lol?)"
Birth of child: "Underneath Your Clothes - Shakira (LOOOLLLLL)"
Final battle: "Love Affair - Regina Spektor "
Death scene: "Want Some More - Nicki Minaj "
Funeral song: "Dark Side of the Moon - Chris Staples"
End credits: "Tusk - Fleetwood Mac"


I want the stars to ruin us


I NATURALLY LOOK MEAN BUT IT KEEPS THE WEAK PEOPLE AWAY

You make lists in your head about what you want in a lover, like brown hair and a sweet voice. A sharp mind and a soft heart, a sense of humor that actually makes you laugh like you mean it. This and that. And it’s all bullshit. Because people aren’t lists. And I’ve always wanted to be the person who made someone realize that. I want to come across someone with a list in their head that is nothing like the person I am, and I want to show them what they didn’t even know they were looking for. People who think they know what they want are fooling themselves. Nobody really knows what they want.
Not until it’s right in front of them.
written by anonymous.  


the moon is very powerful tonight and im worried about the ocean because i know what its like to love someone who is larger than they realize

I don’t know where you are these days, what’s broken down and what’s beautiful in your life this season. I don’t know if this is a season of sweetness or one of sadness. But I’m learning that neither last forever. There will, I’m sure, be something that invades this current loveliness. That’s how life is. It won’t be sweet forever. But it won’t be bitter forever either. If everywhere you look these days, it’s wintery, desolate, lonely, practice believing in springtime. It always, always comes, even though on days like today it’s nearly impossible to imagine, ground frozen, trees bare and spiky. New life will spring from this same ground. This season will end, and something entirely new will follow it.
written by Shauna Niequist, Bittersweet


Sometimes you have to accept that people’s part in your story is over.


Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.
written by Terry Pratchett 

eartheld:

+

Conditional love is: I will only love you if you love me.
Unconditional love is: I will love you even if you do not love me.
It’s really easy to love passing strangers unconditionally. They demand nothing of you.
It is really hard to love people unconditionally when they can hurt you.



But remember, there are two ways to dehumanize someone: by dismissing them, and by idolizing them.

I dont want to just touch your skin; I want to leave fingerprints on your soul.

artchipel:

Christine Ödlund - Dark Weather Sun. Watercolour and pencil on paper, 72x53 cm (2011)

I didn’t think I’d see him,“ she said, “but that didn’t stop me from looking. Just like how I knew he wasn’t coming back but that didn’t keep me from waiting.”
“Sometimes you miss someone so much you unconsciously search for them in a crowd. You don’t have to think, it just happens. It’s like breathing. It’s just natural.”

written by S.Z. 


Don’t be selfish. If you do not love the way her hair curls at the ends or her nose wrinkles when she laughs then let her go. If you don’t see her as a fucking masterpiece then let her go, because someone else will. Don’t be selfish. If you don’t love the way she sneezes or the way she dribbles the toothpaste down her chin when she brushes her teeth then let her go. If your heart doesn’t almost beat out of your chest when you wake up and the first thing you see is her soundly sleeping on your shoulder. Someone else would kill for that. Being with someone when you know you don’t love them is cruel. It’s not only cruel it’s holding them back from someone that could give them everything. Someone that feels waves breaking in their ribcage when they see her walk around the corner. Someone that has had the worst of days, but rainbows suddenly appear at the thought of her. Someone who hears the sound of her voice and it soothes the darkest of nightmares. If that is not you, let her go. She is wonder, she is magic, she deserves someone who believes that every single day, not just on certain days.
written by Certain Days // E.E 


You cannot use someone else’s fire; you can only use your own. And in order to do that, you must first be willing to believe you have it.

There are so many things that demand to be said. Where did you go? Do you ever think about me? You’ve ruined me. Are you okay? But of course, I can’t say any of that.

“ All the qualities which we admire or loathe in the world around us are reflections from within. ”

—    Alan Watts

“ If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you have already forgotten your value. ”


“ To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you. ”

—    Lewis B. Smedes

“ People inspire you, or they drain you — pick them wisely. ”

—    Hans F. Hansen

It is always a shock to meet again someone whom you have not seen for a long time but who has been very much present in your mind…written by Agatha ChristieCrooked House


A relationship means you come together to make each other better. It’s not all about you, and it’s not all about them. Its all about the relationship.
Support them in their dreams/vision just as much as you would expect them to support you. Make each other better. Challenge each other to go beyond average. Pull out the greatness from within each other.
Make sure they can find their biggest fan in you, and you can find yours in them.
written by Trent Shelton

There is a story of a woman running away from tigers. She runs and runs and the tigers are getting closer and closer. When she comes to the edge of a cliff, she sees some vines there, so she climbs down and holds on to the vines. Looking down, she sees that there are tigers below her as well. She then notices that a mouse is gnawing away at the vine to which she is clinging. She also sees a beautiful little bunch of strawberries close to her, growing out of a clump of grass. She looks up and she looks down. She looks at the mouse. Then she just takes a strawberry, puts it in her mouth, and enjoys it thoroughly. Tigers above, tigers below. This is actually the predicament that we are always in, in terms of our birth and death. Each moment is just what it is. It might be the only moment of our life; it might be the only strawberry we’ll ever eat. We could get depressed about it, or we could finally appreciate it and delight in the preciousness of every single moment of our life.


I know you’ve lost someone and it hurts. You may have lost them suddenly, unexpectedly. Or perhaps you began losing pieces of them until one day, there was nothing left. You may have known them all your life or you may have barely known them at all. Either way, it is irrelevant—you cannot control the depth of a wound another inflicts upon you.
Which is why I am not here to tell you tomorrow will be a new day. That the sun will go on shining. Or there are plenty of fish in the sea. What I will tell you is this; it’s okay to be hurting as much as you are. What you are feeling is not only completely valid but necessary—because it makes you so much more human. And though I can’t promise it will get better any time soon, I can tell you that it will—eventually. For now, all you can do is take your time. Take all the time you need.
written by Lang LeavLullabies

Do you ever wonder how much you exist in other people’s lives? I’m always curious if people think of me when a certain song comes on, or when they pass through a certain town. I wonder how many stories I’ve been a part of that I may have forgotten. I wonder if I still I exist in the minds of people that I don’t speak to anymore. I wonder how many times a day I pass through someone’s head.


my only relationship goal is to be with someone who motivates me to become a better person and show me the potential i don’t see in myself


;Time has a funny way of collapsing when you go back to a place you once loved. You find yourself thinking, I was kissed in that building, I climbed up that tree.'

I would like to be known as an intelligent woman, a courageous woman, a loving woman, a woman who teaches by being.

Eventually something you love is going to be taken away. And then you will fall to the floor crying. And then, however much later, it is finally happening to you: you’re falling to the floor crying thinking, “I am falling to the floor crying,” but there’s an element of the ridiculous to it — you knew it would happen and, even worse, while you’re on the floor crying you look at the place where the wall meets the floor and you realize you didn’t paint it very well.

We did that often, asking each other questions whose answers we already knew. Perhaps it was so that we would not ask the other questions, the ones whose answers we did not want to know.written by Chimamanda Ngozi AdichiePurple Hibiscus



 

me: "im a chill person tbh i dont even care"
me: "is still violently bitter abt something that happened seven months ago"

Spanish is a beautiful language. You don’t say “I love you” in Spanish, you say “yo quiero comer culo” which translates to “you are the light of my life” which I think is one of the most beautiful things to say to someone





You were married
before I understood
what all those nights
spent next to you
actually meant.

Just so we’re all clear, it is okay to miss people you no longer want in your life.




I have like, 7 different titles for 7 different poems I want to write but I don’t know how to write them

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz