I hate you because I will have to wonder for the rest of my life why I wasn’t enough. // Don’t trust what you see, even salt looks like sugar. // The things of the night cannot be explained in the day, because they do not then exist. // You’ve got too much soul to be handled by someone who has never been passionate. // girls dont want boys girls want a burrito, green tea and good book. // I will not beg you for your time or try to convince you to choose me, the world is too big and I have too much to offer. // the sky looks like a painting // It hurts that you never told me why. // chase your dreams, not people

'Studying, working, struggling to survive. The usual. Nothing too glamourous or interesting to report unfortunately.'


In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do. C.S. Lewis

Maybe a relationship is just two idiots who don’t know a damn thing except the fact that they’re willing to figure it out together.

We know now that a man can read Goethe or Rilke in the evening, that he can play Bach and Schubert, and go to his day’s work at Auschwitz in the morning. George Steiner

What I mean to say is, the more you remember, the more you’ve lost.
— Emily St. John Mandel, Station Eleven

We need to not only understand the questions, but the questioner.

…and after all of that,
you still expected her to wait for you,
to wait beneath the mountain of sadness you built on top of her,
to wait on top of the foundation of haphazard lies and fingers spread so far apart that you could hold two hands at once.
But you got to fill beds and arms and hearts,
and you,
you expected her to wait.
You expected her to hold her hands out in front of her, empty. Until you came.
While you filled your mouth with 
names you can’t even remember.
You thought she’d still be there when you came back,
when you were lonely, and empty,
you needed her weight.
You didn’t expect her to be gone. 

I lost respect when I learned of Gandhi’s body hatred and even more that he refused to have sex with his wife for the last thirty-eight years of their marriage (in fact he felt that people should have sex only three or four times in their lives) I lost even more [respect] when I found out that in order to test his commitment to celibacy, he had beautiful young women lie next to him naked through the night: evidently his wife - whom he described as looking like a ‘meek cow’ - was no longer desirable enough [to] be a solid test
On Pacifism

My heart didn’t break into a thousand pieces after he left. Instead, I realized all the things he didn’t do. He didn’t want to hear my stories. He didn’t ask me questions. He didn’t smile when I was talking to him. He didn’t hug me out of the blue to make me feel good. His hugs were always a preamble to something else and after he was gone, I wondered if he ever knew me at all. 

‘We asked people to look in a mirror and describe what they saw. What they didn’t know was that there were strangers on the other side of the mirror, giving their first impressions.’
These are all conventionally attractive people, but I still like the sentiment



I like to remember things my own way. How I remembered them, not necessarily the way they happened. Lost Highway (1997) 

I just hope that one day—preferably when we’re both blind drunk—we can talk about it. J.D. Salinger 


Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you’ll always find despair. Irvin D. Yalom,When Nietzsche Wept 


A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring.



don’t be too clingy
don’t be such a ‘girl’
be a woman
but be hairless like a child
don’t wear skimpy outfits
don’t be such a ‘slut’
be modest
but take it off when i ask

don’t assert yourself
don’t be such a ‘bitch’
be nice to me
but don’t be a fucking doormat

don’t be ignorant
don’t be such a ‘bimbo’
be intelligent
but don’t argue your opinion with me

don’t wear make-up ever
don’t be so ‘insecure’
be yourself
but don’t complain if i don’t like it



Cherish your solitude. Take trains by yourself to places you have never been. Sleep out alone under the stars. Learn how to drive a stick shift. Go so far away that you stop being afraid of not coming back. Say no when you don’t want to do something. Say yes if your instincts are strong, even if everyone around you disagrees. Decide whether you want to be liked or admired. Decide if fitting in is more important than finding out what you’re doing here. Believe in kissing


It doesn’t make sense to call ourselves ugly, because we don’t really see ourselves. We don’t watch ourselves sleeping in bed, curled up and silent with chests rising and falling with our own rhythm. We don’t see ourselves reading a book, eyes fluttering and glowing. You don’t see yourself looking at someone with love and care inside your heart. There’s no mirror in your way when you’re laughing and smiling and happiness is leaking out of you. You would know exactly how bright and beautiful you are if you saw yourself in the moments where you are truly yourself.

Q: You like depressing poems
No, I enjoy pretty words and the prettiest words are often sad.
I’m a very relaxed, positive person but I have an immense appreciation for the English language in all its emotional facets.

Diane Setterfield, The Thirteenth Tale
Everyone has to go read this book, it is fantastically disturbed

alexlanerosenthal:

nevver:

The Perfect Martini

muahahahahahahaaaaaa

Brilliant

"THE SUNRISE, OF COURSE, DOESN’T CARE IF WE WATCH IT OR NOT. IT WILL KEEP ON BEING BEAUTIFUL, EVEN IF NO ONE BOTHERS TO LOOK AT IT."


one of my favorite phrases is ‘that’s a problem for future me’ because it combines two of my favorite things, mild humor and intense, panic inducing procrastination 

me, standing outside during the summer: I love being in hell

do i wanna know??? no. but thank u monkey friends


Boy: u wanna come over and watch a movie? 
Me: I’ve seen all the movies 
Boy: all the movies ever made?
Me: yea

Why do people drink alcohol it tastes disgusting
you don’t drink it for the taste. u drink shit like apple juice for the taste. you drink alcohol to get rid of the bad taste that every awful person in your life has left





She has a nice neck.


I like her because she’s sweet and fun and ambitious and clever. 
She is who she is. She cares about herself and she cares about other 
people. Too many people today think those two are mutually exclusive.
And also, she smiles like a goddamn galaxy i swear.  



goodbye is not only the opposite of hello, 
it is the act of saying “good morning,” “i need you," 
"you’re beautiful,” “dance with me,” “take me home,”
“kiss me,” “i love you,” all in reverse. 
i think that is why it is often the hardest word to say. 


   Because I wanted to remember

We look up at a night sky
washed of all its stars:
they are hiding from the light in us.
I wish for every little girl to grow up with a strong female influence in her life




Being heard is so close to being loved that for the average person, they are almost indistinguishable

But when I think of you, it’s as if you’ve gone away on a ship— out in a foreign brightness where there are no paths, only stars and sky.



“what’s a queen without her king?” well, historically, better
“What’s Juliet without her Romeo” um ALIVE

There are shapes my mouth isn’t comfortable making
I miss you
I’m lonely without you
I keep myself busy with simple actions
Peeling a potato while the sun sets
Walking to the Post Office
Writing letters to friends
Little distractions to make the weeks pass
In the mailbox there is a postcard addressed to you
Your name sits next to this address
Our address
The home that we have created in a place
that does not feel like home


So yes, I love you,
but it doesn’t mean anything.
I am still greedy, living on excess,
a mouth running red
with cherry juice.
And you 
are just running.

I don’t want to regret you, I can’t stand that our good memories are now overlapped with poison. 
I want to be able to remember you, us, all of it without hating you.


I’m not a child anymore
I’m tall enough
To reach for the stars




There are certain people who come into your life, and leave a mark… Their place in your heart is tender; a bruise of longing, a pulse of unfinished business. Just hearing their names pushes and pulls at you in a hundred ways, and when you try to define those hundred ways, describe them even to yourself, words are useless.
written by Sara Zarr, Sweethearts 


cool girls are everywhere but its such a challenge to find one guy thats like mildly interesting to talk to……. it’s like they all have the personality of an actual adidas sandal



I want to be like water. I want to slip through fingers, but hold up a ship.


i picked the wrong social media to invest all my time and energy into in 2011 omg like youtubers/viners are getting paid hella and are making famous friends and insta famous people travel all over the world and get cool sponsors and what does my blog get me? anon hate and no sleep



I’m highkey tired of my phone. I want to go on road trips or get lost somewhere. 


 “You do have a story inside you; it lies articulate and waiting to be written — behind your silence and your suffering.”

Imagine what your life would be like if you didn’t let go of any of the people you were afraid to let go of. You would be so small. Growth comes from movement, from stepping away from what you know. Every person that you had to let go of is pushing you forward by not being there. 


nevver:

What we’re reading

Sometimes you hold back from talking to someone not because of your pride nor because you fear rejection.But because you know deep down that if they wanted to be there in your life, they would’ve made the fucking effort.

Sometimes it’s a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence.


You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them…but still move on without them.

Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.
written by Pema Chodron 

We spoke endlessly about everything and nothing. Now, I cannot even remember the sound of your voice.


I’m the girlfriend who will stay awake all night rubbing your back as you sleep, just so you sleep well.
Not me. I got shit to do in the morning take a NyQuil

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter - - - for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself…. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here
written by Aurelia Plath, mother of Sylvia Plath 



A bouquet of clumsy words:
You know that place between sleep and awake where you’re still dreaming, but it’s slowly slipping? I wish we could feel like that more often.
I also wish I could click my fingers three times and be transported to anywhere I like.
I wish that people didn’t always say “just wondering” when you both know there was a real reason behind them asking.
And I wish I could get lost in the stars.
Listen, there’s a hell of a universe out there. Let’s go.

written by E.E. Cummings (via alert)


Make friends with people who aren’t your age. Hang out with people whose first language isn’t the same as yours. Get to know someone who doesn’t doesn’t come from your social class. This is how you see the world. This is how you grow.


If I change, it’s for myself.


I hope all of this ends up being worth it.



freepeople:

Preach.




i asked my brother if he’d ever loved any of his girlfriends and he said “no, the only girl i’ve ever loved was hope”
hope was our guinea pig


If you can teach a dog the meaning of the word no, it shouldn’t be a difficult concept for men


You think you’ve seen her naked because she took her clothes off? Tell me about her dreams. Tell me what breaks her heart. What is she passionate about, and what makes her cry? Tell me about her childhood. Better yet, tell me one story about her that you’re not in.
You’ve seen her skin, and you’ve touched her body. But you still know as much about her as a book you once found, but never got around to opening.
"






Light so good the bugs can’t help but dance in it.

I need you to know that relationships can be as beautiful as the photos. Not 24/7, but a lot of the time, yes. I need you to know that you can’t wait around for the right person, but that you have to wake up and decide to be the right person. I need you to know that the world did not stop the first time I looked at him. I need you to know that the first time we kissed was such a disaster it belongs in a movie or a novel. I need you to know that it took months and months of caution and confusion and uncertainty for me to realize that this is not the man I always wanted, but better–the man I needed, and once I pulled back and realized the miracle of this man that was so far from who I imagined myself with, I fell deep and hard and fast. 
I need you to know that we have made each other angry, we have made each other cry, we have masterfully failed each other. I also need you to know that when nothing else feels right in my world, he can make me laugh so hard I have to beg him to let me take a breath. I need you to know that he lets me be the full, fierce, fiery woman that I am, and he’s never made me feel that I’m too much for him to handle. He has grown to make room for my fullness instead of staying stagnant and demanding I shrink myself. I need you to know that we are both fuller versions of ourselves when we’re together. I need you to know that we’ve sat in session after session peeling back the dusty layers of our family histories, fears, and expectations, and we have fallen in love even deeper through the exposure of these harsh gritty realities. That kind of love isn’t too photogenic, but I have to say that life is more beautiful this way, facing reality together rather than the prettiness of pseudo-togetherness. I have control issues, fears of abandonment, and the overwhelming need for adventure at all costs. He has to fight his natural proclivity to withdraw and withhold himself.
I need you to know that I’m living in a dream, he’s living in reality, and we force each other to see the world differently–more fully. I need you to know that sometimes I’m driving alone and I can hardly see the road because I’m crying about how in love I am. I also need you know that I have spent many nights crying myself to sleep thinking about having to leave the comfort of solitude I have made for myself–something I’ll be walking away from in January. I cry because I love change, and I cry because I hate it, too. 
I need you to know that in our premarital testing, we rated the highest scores of communication and conflict resolution that our therapist has ever seen for a couple our age. My point is not to brag–though it is deeply comforting–but to let you know that we have fought for those two things. Healthy relationships are not found–they are built. Happiness is not stumbled upon, but chosen. I need you to know that good love is messy and possible and worth it. I need you to know that relationships can be as beautiful–if not, even more beautiful than the photos. It is a matter of being self-aware, it is a matter of putting your expectations away and looking at the person in front of you and choosing to love them wholly with a genuine desire for them to be the best version of themselves, and the only way you can love them into that reality is to be the best version of yourself. 
I need you to know that.





“It’s been a long week,” I say in the middle of the day on Monday. 

You know how wild you are.


I hope you never regret me.
5:00 p.m. (Please don’t ever think of me as a mistake)






hyperbole is my favorite literary device i use it like 600 times a day


But don’t forget who you really are. And I’m not talking about your so-called real name. All names are made up by someone else, even the one your parents gave you. You know who you really are. When you’re alone at night, looking up at the stars, or maybe lying in your bed in total darkness, you know that nameless person inside you.


I’m sorry that
I only called after
drinking six cups of coffee,
but something about shaking
always reminds me of you.







you: are you okay?
me: *looks off into the distance*
me: in theory.

dogs will not eat your homework they are too smart for that

e i was trying to make my dog eat my textbook so i wouldnt have to do my homework and he said “to hurt knowledge in any of its forms is an act of mindless destruction and i will not have it”. i don’t even have a dog









 I treat it like a private conversation when actually a lot of of people read it and pass judgement . It’s definitely exhibitionism but it feels private


 i used to think the brain was the most important part of the body. then I thought, look who’s telling me that…


of course i know what the big white night sky circle is called. no way am i getting defensive. it starts with m and i know what its called.

‘you’re so beautiful! and don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise”’ suspicious. why would anyone be telling me otherwise…..bitch


weissesrauschen:


 Today´s Mood! von Pulpolux !!!



 Über Flickr:
 ~ Friday….Saturday….Sunday (morning)…..(evening)…..(night)….


lizclimo:

 touché. 




My dream girl doesn’t ‘party’ or go to ‘clubs’ she catches low res videos of ghouls next to mexican highways and uploads them to youtube




*takes one sip of coffee* why isn’t it working yet




Poorly Drawn Lines


someone in a movie: [coughs]
me: they are going to die

YOU NEED TO TELL YOURSELF HONEY… IS HE REALLY CUTE? OR IS HE JUST A WHITE WITH A VISIBLE JAWLINE?


joejoe-the-capybara:

#capybara






someone:am i the only one who—
me:There are 7,000,000,000 People On This Earth


make sure before any exam you are adequately hydrated!!!!!! so u can CRY when they hand you the test!!!!!



harryedward:

This is me???









my life is not going as planned, and by that I mean that I did not plan it but if I had planned it, this would not be what I had planned. in short



witch-boots:

emofag420:

the-vengeful-crobat:

flirtyfawn:

I hate living in Texas.

Can’t tell if this is anti-equal rights or pro-satan

I’m deciding this is pro-satan

Definitely pro-Satan.

me: *writes a 3 paragraph rant*
also me: *deletes it all and closes the post because not today*


*looking at the moon* what highlighter does she use?

Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and they will come forth, later, in uglier ways.


I wanna talk about nothing with someone that means something.

leluxemannequin:

versacegods:

Natalia Vodianova for Vogue US February 2003

Dreamy

IT’S OKAY TO LOSE PEOPLE BUT NEVER LOSE YOURSELF.

Look like the innocent flower,
But be the serpent under it.

I’ll forever have a thing for you. Even after it’s been years and our lives are no longer the same

I will get drunk and kiss strangers and I will dance all night with my friends and I will cry for you on the kitchen floor but I won’t ask you to come back.


I don’t regret you but sometimes I wish I had walked away at the start and left things at hello.


You can’t spend your whole life holding the door open for people and then being angry they didn’t thank you. Nobody asked you to hold the fucking door.



“I hate how we will never know what could’ve happened if you would have chosen me.

“When someone’s been gone a long time, at first you save up all the things you want to tell them. You try to keep track of everything in your head. But it’s like trying to hold on to a fistful of sand: all the little bits slip out of your hands, and then you’re just clutching air and grit.”

“I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone who shows me their soul. This world is so guarded and fearful. I appreciate rawness so much.”

“Whatever happens tomorrow, we had today; I’ll always remember it”

“It was real. Somewhere between the stars, the lights, and the long walk home I discovered that what we had was real. Was. For a long time I wondered if, while walking by my side, you ever saw it that way, that we had every chance to make it. I saw each footstep we left behind being absorbed, disappearing instantly into collecting pools of water that erased all evidence of our being there. I wondered if the words I spoke to you were more like our footsteps, or the rain; if they covered up the scar of words that foot stepped across your heart, left by those who tried to walk the same uncertain path before me, or if they joined them. I stepped, I spoke, I stopped, and your words fell like rain.”
Still got love for a few people I’ll never speak to again.

I hope that one day you realize what you had with me and you scream your lungs dry.



I hate him because at one point I loved him.




What hurts is that we never really said goodbye. We just kind of ended.


Why should I be sad? I have lost someone who didn’t love me. But they lost someone who loved them.


I hope one day 5 years from now you stumble across me when I’ve grown out of you and finally then after not seeing me for all this time it will break your heart.


I hope we find our way back to each other.


We loved each other, just never at the same time.


flowury:

o you know … just @strupat working her magic 🐇👙☁️ wearing @indahclothing



The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it’s over.



I wasn’t even angry any more; I just didn’t understand anything.



If you didn’t want me you could have just said, it was unfair of you to lead me on


last year a boy walked into my class 20 minutes late and really high and my teacher asked him why he was so late and he said “i don’t know i think there were more stairs than usual”

Sometimes, the best way to solve a problem is to just stop caring.

Children see magic because they look for it.

How do you get over someone without resorting to smashing a hammer into your skull

I’d give anything just for you to look at me the way you used too.

never underestimate how much cleaning your room will unfuck your head

Don’t worry, he’ll miss you. You’re the best he could get, and he blew it. Don’t let him think for one second that this was your fault. It’s not. He screwed up, and you did absolutely nothing wrong. You gave him your heart, and you trusted him to keep it and protect it, but he couldn’t. And honestly, he’s not mature enough. He’s not smart enough. If he was smart, he would have cared for you with every fiber of his being and been with you every spare second he could. But he didn’t, and now he’s gone. But don’t you cry. Don’t call him telling him you miss him. Don’t IM him, don’t message him, don’t comment him, don’t talk to him in the hallways. Just pretend you don’t care. And don’t be surprised when he comes crawling back saying he made a mistake. And if you want to go, go with him again. But make him work for you. Don’t be his doormat. Don’t let him in the first time he rings the bell. Make him come back every day until you trust him enough. If he doesn’t come back after a couple of tries, just let him go. But if he comes back everyday, he might be worth it. 



When the stars are the only things we share, will you be there?

1. Losing people hurts. Friends, lovers, soul mates. You will cry into your pillow and lose sleep, and your eyes will hurt more than ever. Don’t let it affect you so much, you will be okay. Your heart is learning to love and forgive and so is your brain.
2. Eat that pasta you want but don’t just sit back and eat three more plates. If you want that ice cream bar eat it but don’t go crazy on sweets. You deserve a healthy body along with your mind and spirit but you don’t need to keep yourself away from the things you love.
3. Take a shower. Wash your body with hot water and wash your hair with cold. Make your bed and spray lemon scent perfume on your pillows that you stole out of your mom’s bathroom. It’ll help you breathe and sleep better, you’ll have better dreams too.
4. Don’t rely on other people as your happiness. If they make you happy that’s great but what about when they leave? Have your hobbies as your happiness, or even yourself. Be a whole person on your own.
5. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Do you know how many things you have survived and gotten through? You are a brave person and you shouldn’t be so rough and hurtful. You are a piece of art.
6. Don’t focus too much on outer beauty. Those stretch marks don’t make you ugly, neither do your bruises and marks. It shows you’ve been through life and have experienced many things that tied themselves to your body to tag along in life with you.
7. Don’t just wait around for something to happen. Go out there and make it happen and face scary things you would have ran from in the past.
8. Most importantly dance and love and
live and thrive. There is beauty within the ugly and the light will always outshine the dark. You only get one shot at this life, how do you want to spend it?
Tips from Blossite Part 2



You thought she was the sun
You thought she was your sun
Boy she fooled you
She was the moon
But she was not your moon

A part of her was always hidden


He never broke my heart. He only turned it into a compass that always points me back to him.

All you have to do is be a good listener. Nobody really wants to keep secrets, not even the dead. People leave clues everywhere, and if you pay attention, you can piece them together. Deborah HarknessA Discovery of Witches

My tits are too nice for my life 
to be like this

You have a story and someday someone is going to care about every tiny detail

Over time you’ll realize who you really are and what you really deserve. You’ll learn not to settle for someone and to not let anyone take advantage of you. If only you could realize this before you get hurt.

If someone won’t lift a finger to call you, see you or spend time with you…then it’s time for you to lift five fingers and wave good bye.

Ever since I met you, nobody else is worth thinking about

Yeah she’s good when she’s bad, she’s cute when she’s mad, and she does all the wrong things right.Eric Church (via kid-xink)




no offense to the other fruits but mangos are clearly and obviously the best fruit

People only bring up your past when they are intimidated by your present. 

Being told you’re appreciated is the simplest thing, and yet it’s one of the most uplifting, incredible things you can hear

super committed to having a healthy life this year. a healthy body, healthy relationships, healthy everything.



I think one of the worst feelings in the world, right behind heart break, is that disgustingly empty feeling you get, right after you spill your heart out and lay all your cards on the table. Right after you get the courage to say everything you have been feeling and be completely and recklessly honest. Its that feeling you get right after you risk everything, and he just walks away. Because then you realize that you just lost. You lost everything you didn’t even know you had when you said “What do I have to lose?

  • interviewer:so tell us a little about yourself
  • me:bitch i'm me!



You didn’t deserve how well I treated you, 
How long I stayed with you,
How I would stay awake just to speak to you, 
You didn’t deserve it And I’m going to find someone who does 


when you’re in an important exam and your brain is just singing a song 






"  I THINK PART OF THE REASON WHY WE HOLD SO TIGHT IS BECAUSE WE FEAR SOMETHING SO GREAT WON’T HAPPEN TWICE  ""

doujinshi:

ultra specific instagram memes are so interesting


the best kind of dogs are the really short and fat ones. i love them 


No amount of under eye concealer can cover up how tired I am of this world


*puts tape over webcam so the nsa doesnt see me eating chips and crying*




winter looks: wearing a blanket over your shoulders like an aging king and looking over your kingdom with weary malaise

canadianslut:

THIS FUCKING KILLS ME EVERY TIME

When u start liking a boy too much you have to read some of Jenny holzers inflammatory essays

I want very badly to be in love again, which is why I’m in no position to look for it. 

seagrxms:

(-)

Jealousy will either kill you or motivate you like nothing else.


I feel so disgusted when someone turns out to be a huge waste of time. Like why did I ever let you in my life to begin with, bye bitch

im a really simple person when it comes to things that make me happy i just need stimulating conversation, a nice meal at a cafe or restaurant with good atmosphere, and to be kissed a lot

There’s nothing wrong with girls who do a lot to maintain their appearance and there’s nothing wrong with girls who do very little to maintain their appearance but there’s something extremely fucking wrong with girls who think it’s okay to judge girls for doing either or. Shut your crusty ass up for 10 seconds and let a bitch live.

“It’s been a long week,” I say in the middle of the day on Monday.

You don’t just stop loving someone because they don’t love you back. 

You would be surprised of how heartless I can become.


I’m a little different now because of you

‘Because what is more sad than a story that never got told?’, she asked.
He replied, ‘a story that didn’t end the way it was supposed to.

Call me selfish but I don’t want you to meet somebody that makes you forget about me.

I don’t think you miss me. So I won’t tell you I miss you. But I do.

the amount of times i choose to sit in my room instead of going out is starting to become alarming 

If you’re overdressed people will just assume you’re coming from somewhere better or going somewhere better. There’s no such thing as being overdressed 

To be able to say: I loved this person, we had a hell of a nice time together, it’s over but in a way it will never be over and I do know that I for sure loved this person, to be able to say that and mean it, that’s rare, señor. That’s rare and valuable.


A part of me wants an answer, but a part of me doesn’t want to know. A part of me wants to keep holding on, but a part of me wants to let you go.

Look, let’s not remember anything and let’s not talk and let’s not talk and let’s not talk.

Reason to date me: the only thing I cheat on is my diet



I had choices but I chose you

I often imagine myself topless in a tiny apartment with my hair up with someone I love

When a flower doesn’t bloom you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.


People scare me. They change their minds so quick. One moment it’s “I love you” and “you make me happy” and the next it’s “I’m not sure anymore” and “this isn’t what I want” 

Yes it bothers me. But one day it won’t. everything heals with time -

Go ahead, move on, forget all of our memories, forget I even exist. But when you realize you made a huge mistake by letting me go, don’t try and come back to me. I won’t be waiting for you. 



It bothers me that it doesn’t bother you. I’m mad that I’m mad. I wish I didn’t care, but I do, because it’s you 

When they love you, you’ll know it. If they don’t, you’ll wonder all the time if they do. 

Loving you was one giant fleeting moment of happiness interrupted by the fear of everything going wrong. 

Wait for someone who tells strangers about you

It didn’t work out because it didn’t. 
The next thing will be better because it always is.


I need to lose 20 pounds, make $10,000, and sleep for 4 days all before tomorrow.

Be stubborn about your goals but flexible about your methods.

Don’t get burned twice by the same flame

How dangerous,” she thought, “to finally have something worth losing

Highest form of art: girls

You’ll never find the right person if you never let go of the wrong one.

This is it. I’m giving you up. I let you go. It’s not because I don’t love you anymore but because I know that if I don’t do it now, I’ll be waiting for the rest of my life for you to come back. And we both know that you won’t. so goodbye darling.

99% of me doesn’t want you back but that 1% would do anything to have you back

Give me a few days to overthink about it


 Stay gone, we’re done.

I lay awake and thought about the girls he was kissing. I wondered if they looked like me; if they tasted the same. I thought how passion had a taste. Nonchalance too. And love, love had a taste that was hard to describe. It was like being filled to the brim, it was like being ignorant of emptiness and hunger.
I lay awake and wondered if he was happy. I thought he must be bursting with it, or maybe he was just like me. Maybe he was trying to fill the space with girls who always left him emptier than before. Maybe he would remember me and regret the way we ended. Or maybe he was in love and I was the only one who couldn’t move on. Maybe I was just projecting my own feelings onto him.
I lay awake and wished he would call. I wanted to hear him speak, even if it was just to talk about the weather. You don’t realise how much you can miss a person’s voice until they’ve stopped talking. But he never called, and I was too tired to sleep, so I lay awake and just wondered. I wondered how he was doing.


there is nothing rarer and more beautiful than liking every song on an album

I know you’re upset about him. It’s okay, be upset, cry, scream into your pillow till you think you’ve lost your voice. But looking back on this boy who broke your heart in the future, you’ll laugh at him, Laugh because he thought he was doing the right thing at the right time. Turns out he wasn’t because he lost something amazing. And you’ll thank him. Thank him for making you stronger, and to say to hell with him, I’m great. But most importantly you’ll appreciate what he did, because without him leaving you wouldn’t have found the amazing boy you’re with now.

See how chill and non competitive your life gets when you don’t judge other girls in how they dress, do their make up, or how many selfies they take. Take a nap by a window, glow up

the reason why so many people prefer older men isnt because we have some sort of kink but because we know young teenage boys are a complete fucking disaster that can only be salvaged by the sands of time


Damaged people fuck, laugh and drink harder.

I feel so stupid for wasting my time on people who don’t make time for me

Tbh drunk me is just regular me but 2x as honest and 10x as horny

You will search for me in another person. I promise
Promise me something? Never promise me 

If you could be anyone, would you choose to be yourself?

Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts, and don’t put up with people that are reckless with yours. 

“Looking after yourself” isn’t always getting up at 6am to run 10 kilometres and then eating kale for breakfast.
 
Sometimes looking after yourself is as simple as brushing you teeth and washing your hair. Sometimes it just boils down to getting out of bed and changing your knickers.
(even if you do put your three week old pyjamas back on top.)

Sometimes you don’t get closure. You just move on.Unknown  (via wordsnquotes)


It’s easy to say you’re over someone if you aren’t seeing them. The challenge is to look them in the eye and see their smile and hear their voice and still be able to say “this is not what I want anymore”

and I’m over it, 
I’m over it,
I promise I’m over it.
But it still hurts sometimes. 



To all my female followers, don’t let yourself be small today. Look him in the eye. Talk back. Walk confidently. Be unapologetic. Speak your mind. You’re all goddesses.

don’t check up on people who have decided you are not in their picture anymore. you don’t need to know how they’re doing. save yourself the trouble, seriously.

I lost my innocence very young and it had nothing to do with sex. 

  • My relatives:Aren't you worried about what boys think about that outfit?
  • Me:boys think?

I don’t know why we all hang on to something when we know we’re better off letting go. It’s like we’re scared to lose what we don’t even really have. Some of us say we’d rather have that something than absolutely nothing, but the truth is, when you let it all go something better will come along.

Screenshots dont scare me i know what the fuck i said

One day you’re going to wake up and realize that you should have tried. 

Our relationship wasn’t the sun, the moon, and the stars, but it wasn’t bullshit, either. 

You may think something is too great to let go, but sometimes greater things can only happen after you let go

Thank you for leaving me. Someday, I will give this love to someone who is far more deserving than you. And you’ll regret it because you cannot find someone who will give you greater love as much as I do.

What if the Devil doesn’t know he’s the Devil?

In order to forget, you must be ready to be forgotten. It’s a two way thing.

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.

It’s dangerous how attached, and addicted, you could become to someone.

She’s so beautiful. You don’t get tired of looking at her. You never worry if she is smarter than you because you know she is. She’s funny without ever being mean. I love her. God, I love her. I’m so lucky to love her. 


what if the spider I killed in my home has spent his entire life thinking he was my room-mate and that suddenly I had some sort of psychotic break

What matters now, won’t matter in a few years.. focus on talent, passion, things you love and things you can obstain easier young than old. Just do it now not tomorrow, otherwise you will always keep saying tomorrow.

Now that cellphones are becoming more and more waterproof, pretty soon it will be okay to push people into pools again.

I’m willing to write essays in the comments, but I’ll procrastinate if I have to write something for school.

Every girl on Tinder says they like to hike. Where are all the hot chicks in the woods?

What if people staring at you are time tourists who came back in time to see you because in the future you’re famous?

The mirror may could be the most photographed object this century.

I’m friends on Facebook with someone I share a full name with. When he posts a status that none of his friends like, I should like it so all his Facebook friends think he liked his own status since no one else would.

I don’t want good morning texts. I want good morning transfers to my bank account.

don’t be afraid to take breaks. just remember to always come back. things that were real when you left will be real when you come back. 

The worst thing is loving someone when you know you shouldn’t anymore. It’s caring about someone, wondering how they are and what they’re up to when the truth is, they’ve stopped wondering about you a long time ago. The worst thing is remembering every single detail of your relationship when he’s obviously forgotten about you. The worst thing is missing him so much when he doesn’t even realize you’re gone. The worst thing is feeling the same as you ever did, but knowing you shouldn’t, because he doesn’t anymore. 


you’re either investing your time or wasting your time. Whenever you start to question which it is, that’s when it’s over.

bumbleboys:

Ok.


If they can leave you so easily, they were never really meant for you. Let them go.

We just started talking and that was it. We just kinda never stopped


I deserve a nice boyfriend with manners, a sharp jawline and no hoes

Sometimes you get everything you ever wanted, only it doesn’t look like what you wanted anymore.

I didn’t lose you, you lost me

No more tears, because I didn’t lose you. You lost me. You were the hardest lesson I ever had to learn 

Some people come into your life and you just know you will never be able to replace them if they left.

Alcohol has probably created more families than it has destroyed.

On dating profiles woman always claim to want to “talk about the universe”, but when I bring up the 2nd law of thermodynamics/entropy they never seem interested

Procrastination is the reason why I’m now able to write 1,500 word papers in a day, so it can’t be all bad.

Million dollar idea. Open a coffee shop. Direct traffic there with multiple fake tinder accounts.


What if sleeping is our natural state and we’re only awake to gather info for our dreams.
Google should launch Googlr, similar to Tinder, Grindr, and Sizzlr, to match you with potential soulmates based on your search history.

Lawyer hopes you’re in trouble, doctor hopes you’re sick, cops hope you’re criminal, teacher hopes you’re stupid but only a thief wishes you prosperity in life.








My baaaaaby




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz