L’amour est la forme la plus exquise de l’inconfort de vivre..

VISUALGRAPHC

"make me feel, i dare you, because nothing 
ever
does."

I think we were meant to be but we did it wrong.


Please believe that things are good with me, and even when they’re not, they will be soon enough.



Though it wasn’t until living without you became a reality that I felt that ache in my heart.
I guess I’d never really lost you, our relationship was simply part-time.
But I vouch the thought of losing you left me numb.
I spent days wondering,
Pondering,
Who would I be without you?
But I didn’t want to know the answer.
Because when I imagine my self in serenity, free from stress, I imagine you there by my side,
And if you weren’t there I would spend my days missing you.
I’m not sure what I’m gonna do.


"Holding people away from you, and denying yourself love, that doesn’t make you strong. if anything, it makes you weaker. Because you’re doing it out of fear."

"Admire as much as you can, most people don’t admire enough."

"Love is unconditional. You love someone not because you know they’ll love you back but because you know there’s no reason for you not to."





I’m sorry my words rattled you
but thats your problem, not mine.
Maybe we can discuss it one day, when you rid yourself of denial."
An artists first life lesson, take no offence to opinion.

ksubj:

natgeofound:

Gulls take food from travelers on a passenger boat off the Channel Islands, Great Britain, May 1971.Photograph by James L. Amos, National Geographic


 

"Have you ever missed someone so much that strangers started to look like them?"


"— What else have you thought of?
— Lately? The past."


"I cant wait until I can roll over at 2 a.m. to find your lips instead of a text"

Born too late to explore the Earth, born too soon to explore the Galaxy. Born just in time to post memes on tumblr dot com

"It feels so right yet it seems so wrong to be with you."


"Isn’t giving up allowed? Isn’t it okay to say, “This really hurts, so I’m going to stop trying”? 
“It sets a dangerous precedent.”
“For avoiding pain?”
“For avoiding life"

"Happiness is the only thing we can give without having"

faithfullthebrand:

@leideee in Faithfull the Brand www.faithfullthebrand.com



"She won’t break you like those other girls will. That’s exactly why you’re terrified of her. She could make you happy. And you know being happy is the most terrifying thing in the universe. Once you’re happy it can be taken from you."


Maybe I was too much, maybe I wasnt enough.

Margot Robbie for Peggy Siorta

"If you were planning to leave all along, why did you stay for so long?"

handsomemales:

ricardo baldin by rodrigo pavan


I want someone to really want me. Make a big deal about me, tell me I’m on your mind way too fucking much but you kinda like it. Make it completely obvious that I’m the person you want. Tell me you can’t wait to see me; show me how you feel so I can feel it too.
Make me feel something I’ve never felt before. Tell your friends about me & I’ll tell them about how you make butterflies swam my stomach. Want me as much as I want you.

"No matter how “tough” every guy seems, they all have a soft side and if your the lucky one, you’ll get to see that side of him."

please don’t forget
the songs we listened to
or the things we talked about
please don’t forget
the little inside jokes we had
or the laughs we shared
please don’t forget
my smile
or the sound of my voice
please don’t forget me"



yeezuss:

vogue-at-heart:

Doutzen Kroes for Vogue Netherlands, March 2015Photographed by Paul Bellaart

👑

he had great loves
when he was my age,
but as great as they were
he doesn’t remember their names.

and my heart sunk
to the pit of my stomach,
because i imagined you,
years from now,
saying the same thing
to your kids, 
trying to remember 
what you called me."


"If he wanted me, he could get me. He knows where I am. He knows I’m waiting here. He’s so sure of me, so sure. I wonder why they hate you, as soon as they are sure of you."


"When you do something beautiful and nobody notices, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps"


"People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world."




I just wanna go sit on a beach and clear my head but I’m surrounded by stress and sadness 
cooped in my room.
My family, none of us are happy, just living and dealing but barely coping.
I just wanna go sit on a beach and clear my head because there have been a lot of break downs lately, between us all
and I have so much study that I’m behind in and I think I fucked it all up,
My friendships, my relationships, I can’t keep one steady,
and I just wanna go sit on a beach and clear my head because even though I tried to take a break and breathe 
I’m always being told I don’t try hard enough,
And I don’t know anything anymore, my life is a guessing game gone horribly wrong
and I just want to go sit on the beach and clear my head,
And I just want to be gazing at the ocean 
but I cant. 
And I don’t know how I’m going to get up in the morning
When I can’t even face tonight."
The salt water cures everything


 

"My worst trait is that I don’t care enough and then I care too much."

"I have faith that my memories will soften.
I have faith that your voice will fade.
I have faith that I won’t remember your eye colour.
I have have faith that I won’t feel the way you towered over me.
I have faith that things pass and people change.
I have faith.
I swear,
I hope,
I promise,
I have faith, and you and I will be a distant murmur soon,
Very soon."

sunshine-cafe:.


"I think its time to have someone leave bobby pins throughout the bed. Filthy messages on their phone. Talk shit all hours of the day, dinner dates. Oh lots of rough sex."


"You miss her? Then book a ticket on the next flight get on a fucking plane and fly to her. Jump on a bus and ride five, six, eleven hours to see her beautiful face. Hitch hike from the other side of the country, in the rain, sunshine and the hail. Take your Mom’s car and drive for three hours and bang on her door, until she wakes up shitty but happy to see you. Sneak onto a train and journey for two hours. If you miss her as much as you say, then you will find a way to get to her. Even if that means you’re broke for two months, or tired for a week. If she matters as much as you say, you’ll find a way."




hudsonrhine:via lucianarose

You belong among the wildflowers. 
You belong somewhere you feel free

Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence.


“ It’s always surprising to me how many young women think they have to be perfect. I rarely meet a young man who doesn’t think he already is. ”


"You seem real pretty and I ain’t talkin’ bout how you look, I’m talkin’ bout your vibe. Your vibe is pretty."

"What a terrible mistake to let go of something wonderful for something real."

"you consider this a big mistake
but murdering the king
does not mean you receive his power
and drinking the poison of the snake
will not make you invincible"


"But you were in the habit of playing songs over and over again until you wanted nothing to do with them and maybe that’s why you don’t call me anymore"
You said my voice was your favorite 

Guess what? After the long wait, I’ve finally moved on. I just woke up one morning and everything seemed different.”
“That’s the thing that I will never understand about you, you needed to drain all your energy and effort before you have finally decided to move on and get over him.”
“I just.. I just needed to drain my glass of pain. I needed to feel empty so I could fill myself up again and be whole. But stronger this time.


you know what’s fucked up?
that you can be without someone for six months, a year, five years and have mastered not thinking about them, but no matter how much time passes there will always be that moment where you see a photo of them or catch a little of their cologne on a crowded street and suddenly you’re plagued with a rapidly sinking stomach and the relentless question, “what did i do wrong?”


alalae:

 

What horrifies me most is the idea of being useless: well-educated, brilliantly promising, and fading out into an indifferent middle age."


"I don’t know you.
Let’s not pretend like our past means anything,
Because it’s been and gone.
You’ve changed and grown.
It’s been months since we’ve spoken
So I’ll say this while calm,
the face I came to know is no longer a charm,
More like a warped weapon,
Or a distant freak storm.
From the devil of my nightmare
A new person has been born."
Finally strangers again.



"I ask myself, so if you could go back to the first day you meet would you walk away? I debate it for hours on end wether if I could, would I unmeet you? I’m sorry darling I love you, but if some miracle happened and I got to relive that day I would infact walk the other way."



You will refuse to be like other girls by telling yourself that you will not clump all men together with blanket statements like, “all men are jerks,” because you know that you are too smart to believe such a massive generalization - only to be proved wrong every time, just waiting for the one guy who doesn’t make you doubt yourself.

You will find that one guy and you will realize that just because a man isn’t a jerk, doesn’t mean he can’t break your heart. In fact, it only makes it that much more painful when he does.

After suffering heartache you’ll tell yourself that, “all men are jerks,” to avoid feeling such heartache again. Which will be just one of your many mistakes in life and you will come to the sad realization that no matter how strong you are as a woman, you still want a man to love."


"It’s time to move on."
Whatever you thought about while reading this, it’s going to be okay.

You know I’ll take care of you right?"
The sentence that made me fall in love with you. But it was a lie




"I have the deepest affection for intellectual conversations. The ability to just sit and talk. About love, about life, about anything, about everything. To sit under the moon with all the time in the world, the full-speed train that is our lives slowing to a crawl. Bound by no obligations, barred by no human limitations. To speak without regret or fear of consequence. To talk for hours and about what’s really important in life."

I plan to live out the rest of my life standing in the light of vulnerability and authenticity—-and I will embrace anyone who courageously meets me there."

The closer we get the harder it is to wait
For something that I’m sure will come far too late.
So this is my final call and your last chance to have a say,
Do you want me forever or should I forget you today?"
Decision time






"I think he knew,” she says eventually. “It just didn’t matter enough for him to care."

"The problem with us was
I knew I was drowning
I just didn’t mind"
“It is much harder to swim when you’ve already sunk”



do you ever love someone,
you know they are not meant for you,
nor are you meant for them,
but you wish you were?
you are okay with not being with them,
but yet you wish you were,
there is someone else out there,
waiting for you,
yet you wish it wasn’t so,
oh how you wish,
that you could be with the wrong ones,
that it could work out,
but it won’t ever,
yet you feel sad,
you feel cheated,
why did the universe not chose them for you?
you are so wrong for each other,
but in many ways so right,
it just isn’t fair is it?"

"Every man with a ring around his left index figure has allowed himself to be vulnerable for love.
Every one of them has proposed a question with the possibility of the one they love saying “no”.
Every married man has had the courage to put themselves in a position of unsurety, and every one of them has come out of it winning.
I think that’s a pretty special thing,
that those men have put aside their pride, their ego and their fear of rejection for the woman of their dreams.
Men aren’t all evil,
Men aren’t only sex driven,
Men have hearts
But only for the women they love."



yeezuss:

senyahearts:

Doutzen Kroes in “Easy Like Sunday Morning” for WSJ Magazine, March 2015 Photographed by: Josh Olins 

❤



He is real I swear,
I hear the pure sound coming from his dry but cherry red lips as if it were all apart of the lullaby I’d been waiting to hear again.
Maybe this is why I couldn’t sleep,
Because he was gone. 
Faster than then my heart was racing he disappeared. 
It causes an itch in my mind that he’s still alive out there but not within my clutch.
His face shun brighter then my non sun-kissed skin in the white light of my bathroom mirrors as I stare at my reflection and see the broken soul and red tearing eyes that reflect his face when he said goodbye.
He changed me,
But I never really knew him.
Yet, he was real,
I swear."
The feeling he gave me was real.




zonadeatrito:
Família linda

aleua:

holy

the-personal-quotes:

this blog will make you horny

I was 18 when I wrote that,” she reminds me. “That’s the age you are when you think someone can actually take your boyfriend. Then you grow up and realise no one takes someone from you if they don’t want to leave."




az-uki:

Me too


I am still in love with a person. 
I am still in love with the memories we’ve made together that I can not forget. 
I am still in love with the way he kissed me, the way he’d lay on me and I would play in his hair when he was tired. 
I am still in love with the way he looked at me like I was the most amazing thing in the world. 
I am still in love with his voice, that would put me to sleep every night. 
I am still in love with the words he would say. 
I am still in love with him. Every aspect.
The way he was passionate about music, the way his face would light up when we talked about the things he loved. 
I am still in love with the way he carried himself, the way he never let things get to him..
But things change. 
People change. 
The man I fell in love with is no more and the person he has become is a heartless, and cold person I never thought I would see..
But it is time for me to move on. 
Time for me to grow. 
No matter how much I still love him and still want to be with him I can not stay with someone who will hurt me and leave. 
Who will make my stomach cringe at the sound of his name. 
Who will make my chest feel like it is caving in at the sound of his voice. 
Who will make me feel worthless by the look from his eyes.
It will take time, indeed it will. 
It might take two months, or two years. 
But I will get through the everyday pain he has caused. 
I will get through the dark tunnel because I know there is light at the other end.
I will survive.
"
A message to him — Me


When you look at me, do you see the girl you loved or the girl you left?"




"The girl you’re with,
Let’s assume you love her,
Yes?
Now imagine,
You had her and only her, you and I no longer talk.
Does she understand you well enough to be your hand to hold,
And the reason you laugh,
And the punching bag when you’re mad.
Could she handle the darkness of your mind, or do you only show her the brightness of your smile.
If you didn’t have me to lean on while you were with her,
Would you still love her?
I guess this is me saying goodbye,
But mostly good luck."
She could never compare

victoriassecretangelsss:

Doutzen Issue, Vogue NL March 2015

It’s all right to love someone who doesn’t love you back, as long as they’re worth you loving them. As long as they deserve it."

"I met your ex and god she’s gorgeous with raven hair ocean eyes. And she whispers things when she’s been sampling liquor about boys who’ve hurt her and you came up and she remembered vividly, even in that state, what happened and that’s when I learned that even when you insist you’re over a shattered heart, the glass shards are still there."



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz