and so they asked me,
‘does this song remind you of him?’
I laughed because,
well,
everything does.


I want to sleep with you. Or next to you. It doesn’t matter. I just want to lay in your bed together and talk and laugh about silly things and personal thoughts. I just want to be with you.



You wanted love so desperately that you forgot that love is patient, and now you’re broken hearted with a world full of regrets.


Opening your heart and being courageous and telling people that you care about them or like them or that you think they’re special only makes you a better, bigger, kinder, softer, more loving person and only attracts more love in your life.


I have tried to remember but no matter how hard I try, my imagination cannot recreate the sound of your voice to ease my craving for you.
And I have tried to forget you but right as I do, I hear it crystal clear.


I’ve always loved you,
  and when you love someone,
  you love the whole person,
  just as he or she is,
  and not as you would like them to be.




yet I remember you
better than any of
the rest;
you were the only one
who understood
the futility of the
arrangement of
life;
all the others were only
displeased with
trivial segments,
carped
nonsensically about
nonsense…




He loved you like a small child loves candy; with greedy hands and mischievous eyes. And you loved him back. You loved him like you were dying and every goodbye was the last. You loved, all open mouths and open ribs because that was the only way you knew how, and there were no walls to be knocked down because you never knew to build them in the first place.
But now the walls are littered with his graffiti. Beautiful greens and pinks and neon yellow. Him him him. All over your ribs and all over your smashed to smithereens heart that feels like it has seen the world.
So here we go with tears and sobs and hugging pillows, wishing they were his arms. Here we go with the swearing you’ll never fall in love again and that he took the best of you before he left. Here we go with a roller coaster ride no one prepared you for, that you never asked to get on. Darling, here we go with the mess he left behind.

— S.Z. // Excerpt from a book I’ll never write#89 -He’ll teach you how to build walls and it’ll feel like hell but darling brick by painstaking brick your ribs will heal. (v


I only want you. It’s just you. It’s only your smile and the way your bottom lip shakes when you’re acting serious and trying not to show those perfect teeth. It’s only your eyes that will change colors with whatever you’re wearing and the ones that make me forget about all my problems. It’s only your hands that fit perfectly with mine and the only ones that I will allow to trace the outline of my body. Its only your laugh that I will listen for in the loudest of places (and yes, I can tell it apart from the rest). It’s only your hugs and kisses that I crave and desire at every waking moment because they work better than some of my own medicines. It’s only your “I love you’s” that I have ever truly believed because you have seen every side of me and yet you’re still able to tear down all my walls and capture my heart in it’s entirety with three simple words that are said with so much power and emotion behind them. I love you. It’ll always be you. And only you.



why is being sensitive always perceived to be negative? “overly sensitive and emotional” I’ve heard it all too many times… I believe being sensitive is what makes me a kind, caring person, one that doesn’t leave other people out. being sensitive makes me more aware of my actions towards others. and at the end of the day I would rather be an inclusive, friendly person than one who doesn’t care how her actions affect everyone else.




How foolish. I’m an imbecile.
How could I have possibly believed that my luck had turned and the one I wanted finally wanted me back.
Every girl dreams of good morning texts, or late night phone calls
Yet a simple hello from you can wisp me off my feet,
Though I soon fall back down and the wind is knocked from my lungs and Im left gasping for the affection that you cannot give me.
What do you do,
When the one you want isn’t willing to love you right?
What they say is true,
Cutting someone off means you lose a piece of yourself too.
It’s not meant to be this hard.
I suppose your feelings aren’t strong enough for me to hold onto, so I’m letting go


. Shoot as much as possible in the beginning, and always take the time to analyze your photos. You’ll learn more from the ones that turned out terribly or almost-good-but-not-really than the ones that turned out right.
2. Always watch the way the color and quality of light changes throughout your day, even when you don’t have a camera on you. 
3. Have patience and learn to wait for the right moment, even if it requires standing still for a while. Learn to trust your sense of knowing the right moment to press the shutter.

Words that come from the heart are never spoken, they get caught in the throat and can only be read in ones’s eyes.


Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars.


It’s a beautiful thing to have lungs that allow you to breathe air and legs that allow you to climb mountains, and it’s a shame that sometimes we don’t realize that that’s enough


What if everything changed?
Do you trust me to hold you those nights where you can’t remember where the sun went?
I know your past and I wish to be part of your future, but right now we’re stuck in the present.
There’s no easy way for me to tell you to stay or to make you fall in love, but I can do this for you.
I can write until your eyes finally glass over and my fingers finally find the end. There’s a knot, there’s a goal, there’s a beginning mixed with our tragic end.
You’ll be imprinted into my skin like the ink of a thousand night skies. Just let me follow you into the dark. I’ll walk along side you. We don’t have to speak just drive to my front porch and we can watch the stars speak what we could never say.
When you’re there, I can only spin around and grab your hand for a dance. I see it in your eyes. I see it in your heart.
You want to live and stay here. I’ll make you believe it.


I burned so long so quiet you must have wondered
if I loved you back. I did, I did, I do.



I’m in love with dead memories.



LAST NIGHT, LONELY AND INSPIRED,
I SAT DOWN AND TRIED TO WRITE
AS ALWAYS, LOVE WAS THE TOPIC
AND YOU WERE THE SUBJECT;
PAIN WAS WHAT YOU FED ME
AND PAIN WAS WHAT I ATE;
PAIN GERMINATED INSIDE ME
BUT THROUGH PAIN I FORGAVE
PAIN DOESN’T LINK TO YOU ANYMORE,
—WE’RE WAY PAST THAT STAGE
US TWO ARE NOW SIMPLY STRANGERS
THAT HAPPENED TO CROSS WAYS

"LOVE: INHALING POISON YOU CANNOT EXHALE."


The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.


I miss hearing about your day.


We all have that ‘one’
right?
The one you think of when you read that first sentence.
The one that weakens us, not only at the knees but deep in our hearts.
The one that can use us like an option when they’re our priority.
The one that we could never hate, no matter how much we try to convince ourselves.
The one, that is our ‘one’
But that’s only because they’re like our fast food;
They taste so sweet and it doesn’t matter what they look like,
because we still crave them at midnight, we want them while we are drunk, we have them when we are lonely,
But after we have them, without fail,
They make us feel uncomfortable and regretful.
Sometimes, the ‘one’ can’t stay forever.
…You’re killing me.



and I’m over it,
I’m over it,
I promise I’m over it.
But it still hurts sometimes.


Your ambition should be to get as much life out of living as you possibly can – as much enjoyment, as much interest, as much experience, as much understanding. And not to simply be what is generally called a “success”.



"Maybe the greatest madness is to see life as it is rather than what it could be."

"Maybe it won’t work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever."

"You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look at the skies, that is why you must sing and dance, and write poems, and suffer, and understand, for all that is life."


"Everyone wanted to believe that endless love was possible. She’d believed in it once too, back when she was eighteen. But she knew that love was messy, just like life. It took turns that people couldn’t foresee or even understand, leaving a long trail of regret in its wake. And almost always, those regrets led to the kinds of ‘what if’ questions that could never be answered."

"The words I didn’t say, are the words I really mean."




First love is scary because it’s like “holy crap, why is this person the first thing I think of in the morning, why am I disappointed when I don’t dream of them? Why is the desire to be with them so much stronger than hunger and thirst and exhaustion? Why does their name look so pretty written down? Why do I feel like I just fell out of a 30 story building when they look at me, and why do I like it?” And you become so comfortable with them that when they leave, your body doesn’t know how to react because they were as common to you as breathing, and now you’re missing a vital part of yourself. You forget that you were someone before them. You think “I was so empty until I met them.” No, you were full. And when you learned about love, you were fuller. Now you’re back to where you were before, and you need to fill yourself with other things. Fall in love with the way sunflowers naturally curve to face the sun, and the way children have no idea about taxes. Fall in love with the fact that you’re here and you’re still able to feel. Fall in love with the idea that you’re still whole, even when it’s 3 am and you can’t remember how to breathe because you think they taught you how to do that.

You have no idea
how difficult it is
to actually speak
the exact same words
that I’ve already told you
a million times


in my head.



"Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest."




The more you hide your feelings, the more they show. The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow.


heynursebryan:

I hope someday you will find me and remember what I once meant to you. #langleav

"But she often reminded herself that there were essential reasons why one’s ideal could never become concrete. It was a thing to believe in, not to see - a matter of faith, not of experience."



"Be strong, but not rude. Be kind, but not weak. Be humble, but not timid. Be proud, but not arrogant."


"He may still love you. He probably does. He probably doesn’t know what he wants. He probably still thinks about you all the time. But that isn’t what matters. What matters is what he’s doing about it, and what he’s doing about it is nothing. And if he’s doing nothing, you most certainly shouldn’t do anything. You need someone who goes out of their way to make it obvious that they want you in their life."




"People who are traveling are more likely to fall in love because they are ready."

"Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along."

"I love a boy. Who is shy but confident all at once. Who towers over me with his 6-foot frame. Who listens intently when I speak. Who leans down closer towards me to prove his attention is solely on me. Who cares about how I am feeling and is willing to make things better for me. Who looks handsome everyday, even after a haircut. Who smiles and lights up the room. Who never fails to make me happy. I love a boy, I love a boy."


"Never chase love, affection or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having."

The next time you find something to hate about your body, remember that you are God’s master piece. You’re a work of art.

"Make every precious moment, a snapshot for the album in your mind."




"I believe that we are all writers, some of us just don’t put our stories on paper."
"I bet if we dusted her heart for fingerprints, we’d only find yours."


"Art is the only way to run away without leaving home."
"Every journey begins with a vision; and every vision begins with a dream."

I wish for the same thing I’ve hoped for since the beginning. I wish for a life so brave, so unpredictable, so full of unexpected joys and unforgettable love that no box could possibly contain all my memories.





The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it - basically because you feel good, very good, when you are near or with them.


But pain’s like water. It finds a way to push through any seal. There’s no way to stop it. Sometimes you have to let yourself sink inside of it before you can learn how to swim to the surface.



I’ve got this little thing that I’ve learned to do lately. When it gets so bad and I think I can’t go on, I try to make it worse. And when I’m certain that I can’t stand it… I go one moment more. And then I know I can bear anything


It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to has power over you.


Before you send someone an ugly message perhaps exfoliate your skin, set some life goals and contemplate why you’ve reached this point.


Before you send someone an ugly message perhaps exfoliate your skin, set some life goals and contemplate why you’ve reached this point.












Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz