"A woman is not written in braille, you don’t have to touch her to know her."

"I will not be ‘famous,’ ‘great.’ I will go on adventuring, changing, opening my mind and my eyes, refusing to be stamped and stereotyped. The thing is to free one’s self: to let it find its dimensions, not be impeded."


indiestories:

aolaha:

alehluna:

FUUUUCK SHELB

Noooo fucking wayHow can u be this perfect?!?!???

jdbkshdkiajidjasldnhaoidhnwo shelbs brought the selfie game to a whoooleee different level

ema-j:

I like this memory the most

"…and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad. The sad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces, Jesus man. Why don’t you just enjoy it? I don’t know!"



eartheld:

eartheld:

mostly nature

mostly nature

"It’s funny how bed and pillows and covers can change a conversation. Words turn quiet and you mean more and say less. It’s like you can build your own little world, Population: 2."

"To those who said I could never do it: just watch me."

"Look, let’s give it up. Let’s just lay around and make love and take walks and talk a little. Let’s drive down and look at the ocean. It’s only 45 minutes. Let’s play games in the arcades. Let’s go to the races, the Art Museum, the boxing matches. Let’s have friends. Let’s laugh. This kind of life like everybody else’s kind of life: it’s killing us."

earlier today i was thinking about the thousands of girls who post videos on youtube reviewing makeup and talking about their fav products and making tutorials and how no girl has ever once done it just to impress men like literally that whole community exists just for girls because it’s something that so many of us enjoy and yet men still think that we wear makeup for them

"I remember when I was younger and I wanted to be beautiful; now I’m older and I want to be intelligent. I want to burn hearts with brilliance and engulf souls with compassion. I want to be loved for my thoughts and nothing else."

This is the chemical formula for love:
C8H11NO2+C10H12N2O+C43H66N12O12S2
dopamine, seratonin, oxytocin.
It can be easily manufactured in a lab, but overdosing on any of them can cause schizophrenia, extreme paranoia, and insanity.
Let that sink in.


"I have simple needs,
just you and my morning tea,
the moment I rise."


"I went crazy when I was with you. I can’t let that happen again. Love is not supposed to do that. You made me go mad."


"We fucked each other brainless and heartless. We fucked each other up."

nuclears:

following back new followers x

castnoanchors:

Sometimes you meet someone and you just click. It’s crazy to think this rad girl will be leaving for Australia in three months to do some awesome work for God. You are getting a good one Australia, treat her well. 



"I am figuring out which parts of my personality are mine 
and which ones I created to please you."


"Love. Fall in love and stay in love.Write only what you love, and love what you write. The word is love. You have to get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for."


"You get a strange feeling when you lose someone you were intimate with. Kind of like you never want to be touched again. Or avoiding letting anyone else put their hands where theirs used to be. It becomes a strange process, letting the relationship die over and over again until you can stop hating anything that comes into contact with you that isn’t them. You resent the shower because all the hot water makes you feel like your body was never theirs. You quit masturbating because their fingers were the last inside of you and you want to keep it that way. You want your insides to become a relic of all the ways they loved you. So it becomes a funny process, you have to bury them and dig them up for every new old thing that you do without them. You kiss another person and think it’s the worst kind of betrayal. You’re angry at your mouth for enjoying it, you’re angry at your mouth for wanting more, and you’re angry at yourself for forgetting what their lips tasted like. That’s how it happens, you barely notice at first. It starts with tiny little things, you forget how they looked in the morning, you forget how their own brand of stubble felt between your thighs, you move on and it’s terrifying and it’s glorious but more than that, it’s freeing. Because you thought you’d never have that again, you’d never want someone so much that it felt like drowning and gasping for air was the most wonderful thing you’d ever done.

"I wish I had a someone who would oberserve me silently, who would capture all my habits and quirks, and still love me. Someone that would get lost in how my fine features define my face, while smiling or crying, and still love me."

"The person you’re meant to be with will never have to be chased, begged or given an ultimatum."

Sometimes recovery is waking up early to write in coffee shops and practicing yoga and eating lots of fruit and chocolate and sometimes it’s staying in bed all day and hiding from the world until you can stop crying. All of this is okay. What’s important is that you take care of yourself no matter what kind of day you’re having.


"I think she was afraid to love sometimes. I think it scared her. She was the type to like things that were concrete, like the ocean. Something you could point to and know what it was. I think that’s why she struggled with love. She couldn’t touch it. She couldn’t hold on to it and make sure it never changed."











I would enjoy school more if it was acceptable to bring a blanket



sphallolaliia:

rawkiss:

life goals tbh

can this be me pls

daisysprout:

I love this. I feel like the person taking the photo must have thought this girl was so beautiful. I hope when my boyfriend wakes up in the morning and rolls over and sees me still asleep, he’ll look at me and think I’m beautiful

untrustyou:

Bryant Thompson

50shadesofnothankyou:

Goals

I  always admire women who are effortlessly stylish, who laugh easily, who are genuinely kind, and who tell the truth about themselves.
 In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety.

"I love the way her breathing changes as soon as I touch her body."

thecodeine:

Matty remembered me. He introduced me to George and said “She’s the girl who did the painting! The one in the bus!”

bambifairy:

❁ indie x boho x bambi ❁

ksubied:

following back new followers x

"I love you, but I’m mad at you is one of the most freeing, important things you can say in a stable relationship. Does that make sense? To know that you have the ability and the right to be mad at someone and know that it doesn’t mean things are over, that it doesn’t mean things are irreparable. That it just means I’m mad, but God, I love you. I love you. Now leave me alone."



"I can listen no longer in silence. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. I have loved none but you."

Imagine being given a book with a photo of every person you’d ever met
at which page would you look at the longest?

"…To sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whisky, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love and not getting arrested…"







bronzelle:

black ✖ white fashion

gold-ens:

fuck-is-shit:

More here

Ok

The saddest things in the world:
-people forgotten on their birthdays
-old people eating alone
-animals left behind by their humans

"He is exactly the poem I wanted to write."

person: so what music are you into? 
me: are you sure you're ready for this conversation




"No matter how big your house is, how recent your car is or how big your bank account is, our graves will be the same size."


"I want girls to just be able to feel like they can do whatever the fuck they want. You can be really smart and really fun, and not be afraid to be funny. Girls forget that they have so many facets."




me: it wont bother me. 
me: *lies down* 
me: it actually really bothers me. a lot. so i'm gonna think about it all night instead of sleeping.

lagunashores:

aloha-kauaa:

x

hottie

i wanna date someone and live with them in a shitty apartment but be happy about it because we are happy together and we can decorate it with stupid dorky posters of shit we like and anime figurines and art and we can cook weird recipes we found on the internet and eat them and watch anime or cartoons even if the food is gross because we made it and we’re perfect



brunze:

virare:

Shaughnessy Brown by Hannah Khymych for Treats! Magazine


f a s h i o n • b l o g

"If you were in a different body, would you have the same personality?"



i took this in verona the morning after the arctic monkeys concert and everything was silent and still and i remember thinking that i would have given anything for the world to stay this way 



"We’re adults, but, like…adult cats. Someone should probably take care of us, but we can sort of make it on our own."

phresh-fashion:

abigaildonaldson:

Amanda Seyfried by Mert & Marcus for Givenchy Fall/Winter 2013

.

"Remember who loved you no matter how shitty you treated them."

alltsar:

to everyone saying “what has happened to our world”

paradisevogue:

♛

freelux:

x

"Traveling- it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller."

luminim:

malcstone:

Billy for A-Models x Malc Stone

Hmm

"Unless it’s mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it’s a waste of your time. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn’t be one of them.” -"


"I got lost in him, and it was the kind of lost that’s exactly like being found."

And then summer. And time stopped
because we stopped waiting.
And summer lasted. It lasted
because we were happy.

I leave the number and a short
message on every green Volvo
in town
Is anything wrong?
I miss you.
574-7423
The phone rings constantly.
One says, Are you bald?
Another, How tall are you in
your stocking feet?
Most just reply, Nothing’s wrong.
I miss you, too.


The first time
he looked at her
he felt:
everything will burn.
"

I’m sorry it took me so long to understand. And I am sorry that I ended up understanding too well. I am still selfish and gas prices are still high and now I spend too much time having to wrap my arms around myself to ever let go long enough to hold someone else together.

blackistheonlycolor:

Today’s ink: a dead end “fuck you” girl.
xxx

silky-sand:

svnbabe:

 ✯ indie ☯ fresh ☼ tropical ✿

X



Tis’ better to live your own life imperfectly than to imitate someone else’s perfectly.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz