unsent

how you said you are really beautiful, you know, the way boys always say it, as though they expect to be rewarded for this discovery.


You are like the memory of a girl I loved, you said, finally, as we sat on your back terrace one night in discontented silence. 
I never loved you, I replied,

 I think about you more than the other one, these days.

I don’t think I really love you—
I need you as a reason
to throw my life away.

reminder: stop writing things to resurrect the ghosts of boys who never wanted you

but yes, also that

you are the only person who contains meaning to me anymore goodnight

shopping

"I can barely remember loving you."


"I was yours but you, you were never mine."


sleeping in your shirt because im over you 


maybe I could love you if I put my lips on you (I want to kiss you, once, without consequence).

I am never not in love with you.
after a dozen nights together
I tell you that I love you.
   I will always remember
   the surprise on your face—
   as though you had pulled the trigger
   and expected no one to die.

when I was so in love with you that I could not look at you


the hope inspired
by a quiet kiss, the morning after:
this the cruelest 
we have ever been to each other.

Good means that I don’t kiss strangers. I don’t fuck boys I meet one night in the dark, because I don’t know if they are good enough to keep me from regretting their bodies. I have tried to say I will not fall in love but academic discipline cannot be applied to the nuance of relationships. I fall in love with someone who is too goodand it destroys me.


Good is not good enough. I strive to satisfy everyone but myself; I find pleasure in suffering because it pleases others. Sometimes they confuse the two: a preceptor who suggested office hours at a bar, a professor who confounded academic enthusiasm for something far less scholarly. I cannot decide if a good girl would keep her mouth shut, act on the opportunity, or turn it down. Good girls close the office door, whether they walk away or enter.

 you put your number in my phone. Later I scroll through, searching for the one that does not belong—this is how I know it’s you.

when I am with you I forget street names, urgent appointments, pretense, and that you do not love me.

How could you; I told you secrets I was not willing to tell myself; I tackled you in the parking lot and kissed you, hard, in front of everyone, like I said I never would; when we lay quiet in the backseat I tasted linseed oil on your skin; I shared with you noises that no one else had heard before; I wrote you letters that were beautiful if only for their truth, their vulnerability; you wrote me songs that hum along my bones. Still.


Forever would she dream of him: first of catching him, and then, years later, of forgetting.



I know exactly where to kiss you
and you know I’ll never love you, like I always do.
When we fall
we accept a hand proffered.
"I meant it."
I don’t look back. I drive you home
with my eyes closed.


I cried the first time you kissed me, because it was so honest, so eager—like someone confessing a secret.

 We dated and then I broke up with him, because I knew we would be better as friends. And we are still close—something that would not have been achieved if I had settled for kissing him and nothing else.



Dealing with boys in a mature and reasonable manner

"Love others so radically they wonder why."




"I crave so much more than just a physical connection. I crave words and depth. I crave who you are and where you came from, your desires and fears. I yearn to know every inch of you beyond the surface."




"I hope they ask about me & I hope you tell them you fucked up."



"When you grow up as a girl, the world tells you the things that you are supposed to be: emotional, loving, beautiful, wanted. And then when you are those things, the world tells you they are inferior: illogical, weak, vain, empty."




 

I think I cried more times in 2014 than I did when I was a baby.probably



If you think pretending you have romantic feelings for somebody so they will sleep with you is an okay thing to do, i hope that dogs dont like you and wont let you pet them

"You were the hardest lesson I ever had to learn."


"If he wants something to do with you, he’ll make a move. And if not, then its better to leave him alone."


thetidecantstayforever:

what I would write in my résumé for a job



"I was fine before you. Soon enough, I’ll be fine without you."


"I think it’s time I let you go. And that’s so hard to do because some part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life. But the daydreaming, the running in place, it’s not healthy. So this is me, cutting the cord. This is me doing what I should have done months ago: saying goodbye."


don’t date someone that promises you forever. date someone who acknowledges that life happens, that people change, that things may get in the way. date someone who despite knowing all of that, tries their hardest for your relationship. 

sometimes i realize there are so many things i won’t remember in 50 years like the way the sky looked this morning and all the dogs i saw today and my mom’s voice and i get so sad i never want to forget



"Unless you want to fuck me, why do you care what I look like?"


"it’s about who you miss at 2 in the afternoon when you’re busy, not 2 in the morning when you’re lonely."


"You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to other people."


"I know it’s stupid," she said, "but sometimes I still talk to him."
"And I guess he’s probably got a new number, and god knows where he is now but -" she paused.

"We made all these ridiculous promises. And sometimes I feel like if I shouted loud enough he’d hear me and we could start again."




"How do you move on? You move on when your heart finally understands that there is no turning back."




"They call me observant. That’s not particularly true. People are so easy to read - we bleed emotions even in the way we drink our coffee. No one seems to notice though. They’re all too busy drinking their own damn coffee."


"I think that when you have a connection with someone it never really goes away, you know? You snap back to being important to each other because you still are."


soloeaux:

Fr fr

"you know what sucks? you always remind yourself “not to fall in love” or “don’t get too attached” either both of the options but look at yourself now, who’s getting hurt again and over again"


kushandwizdom:

More LOL meme’s here..

"If you were happy with the wrong person, imagine how happy you’ll be with the right one."


"My biggest fear is getting played while being loyal"


"He was Science, I was Art"


. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?


saraferro:

bambitaughtme

"If you believe in victory, then victory will believe in you."


Far too often
we value 
a body
more than 
a soul."


"I always have such need to merely talk to you. Even when I have nothing to talk about — with you I just seem to go right ahead and sort of invent it. I invent it for you. Because I never seem to run out of tenderness for you and because I need to feel you near. Excuse the bad writing and excuse the emotional overflow. What I mean to say, perhaps, is that, in a way, I am never empty of you; not for a moment, an instant, a single second."



Never beg for a relationship."

- Know your worth.

"She moved on and I feel sorry for you, because she overlooked your flaws, your temper, your selfishness, your inability to love anyone but yourself. She could have anyone in the world, but she still chose you every time. All you are now is a crease in her past, a scar on her chest, a memory that fades faster than a photograph of you in a sealed box, hidden. Maybe now she will fight for someone who loves her, instead of someone who sucks the life out of her, never satisfied, even with her beating heart in his greedy hands."




"Not really into kisses leading into nothing .."


anamorphosis-and-isolate:

― Lucy (2014)Lucy: I want to thank you for a thousand kisses…that I can still feel on my face.

"Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them."


"Nothing is sexier than someone who wants you as much as you want them."


You want the sad truth?
Even if I forget you,
I’ll always miss you.

1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.




I miss you, but not in the way that I need you
or that I won’t be able to go on without you.
There are so many attachments when telling 
someone that you miss them. There are so many
different meaning to that phrase,
or to that confession. So many different ways
to how a person can perceive those words.
I want to tell you that I miss you but I don’t want it
to seem as if I am hopeless without you.

Sometimes I wander off to places
that remind me of you. I can see you standing
beside me admiring the scenery in which
we lost ourselves in. I can see us creating memories
with the wind, with the sunset, with the feel
of day turning into night.

Don’t think that I am not myself without you, 
or that I need you here at every moment
to remember that it’s going to be okay.
Just know that I miss you, and if I could
I would take your voice over the silence any day."

"I miss you but I’ll be okay,




backspaceforward:

Doutzen Kroes @ DNA Models by Tobias Lundkvist


sxff:

// urban //




rhosegold:

http://rhosegold.tumblr.com

dragana-d:

Candice Swanepoel


blissless:

 







sitoutside:
Alpenglühen


by  *Niceshoot*


blindthoughts:

x

womenandwanderlust:More women, more wanderlust…

forestgreenmountains:

yes



brandyusa:

#brandyusa



 








CLOTHES & FASHION 

"I’m not going to dress down to avoid the stares, then they’re changing you. I’d rather be a bit uncomfortable and be myself."



"I wanna do bad things to you, but good things for you."



Stars are not small or gentle.
They are writhing and dying and burning.
They are not here to be pretty.
I am trying to learn from them."



"Without deep conversation, my mind becomes restless. I need passion and intellect, it’s a shame that a person often lacks one or the other."


"Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth."




"Sometimes I regret being nice, apologizing when I didn’t do anything wrong, and for making unworthy people a priority in my life"


"Why are old lovers able to become friends? Two reasons. They never truly loved each other, or they love each other still."


the story didn't mention us, not even once

I want you to
love me
but that’s so 
hard when
you’re too busy
loving everyone 
else instead.


FannyLyckman-roads4

























freshealthyvibes:

 









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz