three words i always thought i would have to pretend to feel”





yours is 
the presence that
reminds dying 
things why it was
so beautiful to
have lived. 



"I’m the crazy one who thinks that words reach people."
"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect."

You are only invisible
to those who do not
deserve to see you.



 You’ll stay, forever,
an imprint on this
heart. Good art never
does leave the soul. 
i can’t help but think, you are the most beautiful thing i have ever known

 
I beg you not to
dream of her,
my fragile heart
could not take
it.

ith women like that in the world, tell me how he stays

 


 The sun does not
touch the moon, but,
oh, how he loves her.

He lights this world
so that she may see
his heart burn for her
on the other side. 
the shared ground of lovers too far from one another to see the ways the other has grown for them

 I am entirely absorbed
in this love that I will 
never be able to explain. 




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz