"It felt like heaven when you kissed me so I ignored all the times you put me through hell." 
-you speak like god but you act like the devil  


"I’m not the type of person to give up on someone. Yes, sometimes I get really mad and upset so I need a minute to cool off but I’ll never abandon you. I don’t leave people. And I think that’s why it always hurts so bad when people leave me. Because I can’t fathom leaving you"
-But you made leaving me seem effortless 



I can’t promise I’ll never hurt you. Sometimes I will. Sometimes I’ll mean it. But you always have the option to leave. 

I found someone
That could do what you couldn’t.
How cruel of you
To hold it against me. 

I don’t like to think about who you were before you loved me.
The thought of who you’ll be afterwards is just as bad.



I chose to love someone that was bad for me and the world was silent. Now I love someone that could make everything all right. Why won’t you run out of words to say? 


Suddenly it’s easy
To remember the way your clothes fall on your body, 
Like exactly how the sleeves of your shirts
Wrinkle around your elbows
And the smooth expanse of skin
Right above the second button of your flannel.
You’re angles and shapes,
And now you’re art. 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz