God answers your prayers in the way that you need, not the way that you want.


❝ I ruined myself for a lot of people that werent even worth it.

❝ The way your voice sounded that night when everything was okay… I want it back.

❝ I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.

inehvitably:how strange that all seems now

tooangsty:

- but you said you did



 

Don’t you dare
Shrink yourself 
For someone else’s comfort -
Do not become small
For people who refuse to grow.

 


❝ I lost myself,
trying to find you.

❝ I always find myself comforting people with the words I want to hear.

❝ Maybe it won’t matter in thirty years; maybe I won’t even remember your name. But right now, in this very moment, it matters, and it freaking hurts—and I’m still trying to be okay with that.


❝ Of course, a sign doesn’t mean anything unless you know how to interpret it.


❝ In order to be old and wise you at first have to be young and stupid.

❝ Do not label something as “crazy”, simply because you do not understand it. That is ignorance in it’s purest form.

❝ I hate seeing you because you bring back the feelings I tried so hard to forget.

❝ If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.

❝ I wanted everything because I didn’t want anything enough.

future world traveler, currently beeing a professional sleeper


❝ There is nothing more seductive—and dangerous—than being listened to.


"i’m not bitter" i say, bitterly, with a bitter expression

❝ Did you fall from heaven? Because so did satan.

How selfish it is
to crave
someone

like they were
yours
to miss at all.




I feel you the most
in all the empty spaces,
and in all of the places
that I was meant 
to visit with you.

❝ Get drunk, I need the truth.



❝ I still search for you in crowds,
in empty fields and soaring clouds.
In city lights and passing cars,
on winding roads and wishing stars.

❝ Maybe money can’t but happiness, but you can buy books with happy endings.




❝ He was never mine, but losing him broke my heart.

❝ Understanding a question is half an answer.

 God, how long have I waited to hear those three words from you.
Sometimes, when you don’t get the love that you crave. You give it to others hoping they won’t have to suffer the same fate like yours.


❝ I have a strong feeling that somewhere, sometime in a different universe, we will meet again.There is another world out there and I am waiting for our lanes to intersect. On a boulevard, waiting for something better and maybe we will be better too.In another place, in another time. ❞
❝ How will you know if his looking at you the way you want him to if you’re not looking back? ❞



 I can’t even get to know someone who has the same name as you because it just hurts too damn much. 

 Would you go back? “
I looked up, startled by the sudden question and thought.
Thought about all the times we fought, and yelled, and argued. Thought about all the times we would lie in the back of his truck and look up at the stars, Dear Lord, there were promises in those stars, and the moments we forgave each other, and the way we could get lost in each others eyes.
“Yes.” I whispered, too quiet for you to hear. “I’d give anything to go back. 
Excerpt from a book I’ll never write

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz