"I don’t fear commitment. I fear wasting my time."



"The pain that you have been feeling can not compare to the joy that is coming."


"Some people can’t believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first."



aseaofquotes:

Nick Hornby, A Long Way Down

Don’t ever compliment me by insulting other women. That’s not a compliment, it’s a competition none of us agreed to."

pizzapriince:

following back everyone until i find a tumblr gf♡



"You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we’re ready to see it."

spray your crush with non stick spray to keep yourself from getting too attached

"I don’t want anything from you, at all. I just want to be the person you choose to sit next to in a room full with all the people you have known."



Do not text him.
You don’t really want to talk to him about the weather or how he is or if he failed that quiz.
Do not text him.
All you want to say is “I miss you. Please love me again.” But instead you text him “Hey.” and wait heart in throat for him to respond.
Do not text him.
You don’t really want to text him about how your song came on the radio and it made you think of him.
Do not text him.
All you want is for him to text you. “I miss you. I love you. Can I come back?”
Do not text him.
That will never be his response.

i've decided to fall in love with words instead of people


      • Me when someone plays with my hair: can you do that for the next 12 years thx





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz