“I hope one day, you meet someone and they feel like home and make you realize that you have been homeless your entire life.” // “I will always love the person I thought you were.”

"Wolę poczekać na tego, który zapragnie odkrywać mnie powoli, krok po kroku, tak jak to się robi z marzeniami.."








"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason


louteasadle:

isn’t she the prettiest girl ever?

Why can’t I look like her


kissmeok:

♡Love/Couples♡

Untitled na We Heart It.


"Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it."



urnasty:

putajpg:

$$$

$$$

"If you’re meant to have someone or something in this lifetime, you will, just trust in that."



"It may be the wrong decision, but fuck it, it’s mine."







I wish I was your home so that you could always just come back to me

“I learned love and I wish I could teach it to you.”


she will leave you in her past and she will never look back

“This wasn’t supposed to happen, I wasn’t supposed to love you like this. When I first met you I wouldn’t have ever imagined that you would be the one I would ache for, the one whose name leaves me with this nostalgic pain. You mean more to me than I ever expected.”

“I went through hell but it lead me right to you. And I’d do it again, you know. I’d endure it over and over again if it kept bringing me back to you.”


 I haven’t been talking about you much lately. I think maybe if I don’t talk about you, I won’t think about you. It’s not working, I still think about you all the damn time.

 The stars look so beautiful tonight, they remind me of your eyes

 I thought I was beginning to love you less, I honesty thought that was the case. But I realized I still see you in my dreams and you’re still the ache in my bones. I will always belong to you, even if you don’t want me.”

And I try not to love you,
then I look at you
and I am reminded of all the reasons
why that is so not possible.”

“She fell in love with possibilities.”


“I hope one day, you meet someone and they feel like home and make you realize that you have been homeless your entire life.”

“You need to realize that just because there are empty spaces, doesn’t mean that you need to fill them. Stop making people into placeholders.”

“I miss what we never had. I miss all the things that we could have been, but weren’t.”



“I want to forget every single detail I know about you, every piece of information that I’ve ever learned about you. I want to unlearn you. I want to forget the shape of your nose and your favorite drink. I want to forget the way you said my name, the way you made me feel, the shade of your tan skin. I want to forget how your laugh made me sore and I want to forget your name. I want to forget that you ever even existed at all. I have so much information about you, and nothing to do with it. So it sits in my mind and eats away at my heart.

“You asked me what I saw in her, and I wondered what you didn’t see in her. I saw the way her lips bloomed into this life altering smile. How she never let anyone close to her, like she was protecting her heart even though it had already been torn apart. She looked me in the eyes and I swear I saw an entire universe through her glimmering pupils. I felt earthquakes inside myself when she said my name. I can’t live without her the way anyone can’t live without a liver. She’s pretty when she’s tired and even when she looks like she can no longer carry the bags under her eyes. I miss her when I’m with her and I miss her when I’m not. She’s so fierce and she never hides behind anyone. She has so much love inside her, I can tell because when she talks about her father, she starts to give off light. She touched me one time and my bruises weren’t tender anymore, and all my wounds closed up. Sometimes she smiles this genuine smile, and it disappears as soon as I blink. Her laugh helps me breathe when my lungs are giving up. I look at her, stars on her skin, the milky way in her eyes, and I swear she’s part of the sky. She tucks all her feelings behind her ear and I love her for it. When someone asked me for my address I almost said her name. When she’s sad she still smiles with teeth. When she’s happy birds start to sing. I go home and cry about her in the shower. You asked me why I loved her and I asked you why you didn’t.”



“Your face was the first I ever loved. The first face I looked at and knew I would give up anything for. How do I walk away from that? How do I walk away from someone that I am utterly infatuated with? How do I walk away from a love so intricate, it destroyed me so magnificently but still left me to breathe?”

“I loved you even after you turned into a memory.”

I wrote you a letter but
it was never sent.
I want to remember how things ended that night,
but I forgot how it went.
You told me that you loved me
but I don’t think you knew what that meant.
My bones have become so fragile since you left,
someone touched me and they bent.
My heart used to be intact,
until you left a massive dent.
You made your home inside me
and forgot to pay the rent.
I’m still trying to get rid of
your toxic scent.

Plants still grow,
even if you aren’t there to water them
and the sun still shines,
even if the clouds are blocking it
and there are still earthquakes,
even if you aren’t there to experience them
and crimes still occur
even if you don’t witness them
and I still love you,
even if you don’t seem to notice it.

I think you expected me to always
show up.
And I did,
I always showed up,
until the day I didn’t.
And days went by and
I know you looked at the spot 
I usually stood in.
I know you must have noticed my absence.
I hope the empty spot I once took
is now a part of you.
I hope you feel a hollow spot inside of yourself and
I hope it breaks you.
I want you to know that I felt the same emptiness inside
every single day and
the only person who
could ever have filled the emptiness
was you 
but you never even looked at me.”


 I left my doors unlocked for you. You didn’t come but everything I had was stolen. 

 I saved your spot in my heart. Nobody will ever take your place. I just wanted to tell you that incase you ever want to come back to me.


“I hope you feel my absence.”




“I love someone
and she doesn’t love me back
and I am going to spend
the rest of my life
writing about all the ways
that she could have loved me.”

“I will always love the person I thought you were.”


“I’m homesick for arms that don’t want to hold me.”

“It was nothing, but it was the kind of nothing that felt like everything.”

There are flowers that
were too pretty to grow
and stars that have
lost their glow
and there are secrets that
you will never know
and feelings that won’t
ever show
and lovers that
had to let you go
and she might’ve hurt you but
you love her even though.

I’m sorry that I 
still love you. I was never 
good at letting go.”

“You are the light of
my life, and all along, I
thought it was the sun.”

“I loved you.
I used to ache for you,
it hurt everywhere. 
There were days 
I thought I couldn’t
live without you.
Days where I thought
the pain of missing you was
too much to bear.
Some days, I didn’t think
I would make it.
But I did make it through those days.
I made it through missing you and wanting you and not having you.
I can’t say I made it through 
loving you,
because I’m not quite finished.
I don’t think I ever will be.
I still miss you, sometimes. 
When I see someone with the same eyes as you, or a stranger ordering your favorite drink.
But it’s not as intense anymore. There were nights where I could feel you in my bed but
you were never actually there.
I used to fall asleep
to the sound of your voice 
playing in my head. 
I swear, sometimes I would walk past the place you worked at,
just to get a look at you for a second.
I kept pictures of you on my phone and I dreamt of you when I went to sleep. 
I spent my moments either waiting to be with you, or being with you. That was how I measured my time.
On days that I didn’t get to see you,
that day was just a waste. 
I knew you never loved me,
I knew you looked into my eyes and you only ever saw a person.
I was too busy staring into your eyes and getting lost in space,
to even care that you wouldn’t ever feel the same for me.
I carved our initials into every tree and filled my notebooks with
your name. 
I was crazy about you. 
When someone asked me about my future, I always pictured you in it.
There was never a part of me that believed that I could live without you.
There was never a single piece of me that didn’t crave you.
It took so long to not miss you every second of each day,
it took so long to not find your face in the shape of a cloud. 
Sometimes, I still ache. 
It’s not as bad as before. 
I haven’t moved on. I have tried, but I realized that 
if I heard that you loved me,
I would come running to you with open arms immediately. 
I love you and I always will.
It just doesn’t hurt as much, anymore.”

“I read your words like they were meant for me.”


you say i'm too good for him, yet i'm not good enough for you

"BE WITH SOMEONE WHO KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THEY HAVE WHEN THEY HAVE YOU. NOT SOMEONE WHO REALIZE IT AFTER THEY’VE LOST YOU."

"A SMART PERSON WILL GIVE YOU SMART ANSWERS, BUT A WISE PERSON WILL ASK YOU SMART QUESTIONS."

"EDIT YOUR LIFE FREQUENTLY AND RUTHLESSLY. IT’S YOUR MASTERPIECE AFTER ALL."

fierrrrrrce:

http://surf4living.tumblr.com/

"I’M NOT VERY GOOD AT PUTTING MY FEELINGS INTO WORDS. THAT’S WHY PEOPLE MISUNDERSTAND ME."

teenageoxide:

x

"TRULY POWERFUL WOMEN DON’T EXPLAIN WHY THEY WANT RESPECT. THEY SIMPLY DON’T ENGAGE THOSE WHO DON’T GIVE IT TO THEM."

brxkenpetal:

☁MASTURBATION TIPS☁

my-teen-quote:

Best Quotes and GIFS here

Cruel Intentions


This gives me hope

Jennifer’s Body (2009)

There’s three things you should know about me: 
1. My circle is small, 
2. I’m loyal to the end, and 
3. Never fuck me over."

I sent this

  • Fight Club
  • Black Swan
  • Funny Games (both versions)
  • Requiem for a Dream
  • Limitless
  • Se7en (this film haunts me)
  • Gone Girl
  • Zodiac
  • Clueless
  • Breakfast at Tiffany’s
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Memento
  • Donnie Darko
  • The Matrix
  • Good Will Hunting (it really made me reflect on where I want to be in life)
  • V for Vendetta
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • American Beauty
  • Inception
  • Jeune et Jolie (Young & Beautiful)
  • Shutter Island
  • Prisoners (2013)
  • Mulholland Drive
  • The Joneses
  • The Call
  • The Collector & The Collection
  • The Wolf of Wall Street
  • Hector and the Search for Happiness
  • American Psycho
  • Interstellar
  • Nightcrawler
  • The Silence of the Lambs
  • The Great Gatsby (2013)
  • Girl, Interrupted
  • Jawbreaker
  • Roman Holiday (1953)
  • Lucy (2014)
  • Bridesmaids
  • The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) (the entire trilogy is good though)
  • Thor (I enjoyed both movies in this franchise)
  • Neighbors
  • Disturbia
  • Stepford Wives
  • 21 Jump Street & 22 Jump Street
  • Her
  • The Social Network
  • Pulp Fiction
  • The Prestige
  • Now You See Me
  • Jack Reacher
  • The Equalizer (2014)
  • The Women
  • Shuttle
  • 28 Days Later & 28 Weeks Later
  • Quarantine
  • Pretty Woman
  • Cruel Intentions
  • City of God
  • The Spirit (2008)
  • The Place Beyond the Pines
  • A Beautiful Mind
  • The House Bunny
  • The Saw franchise (in its entirety)
  • Enchanted (2007)
  • House of 1000 Corpses
  • Jennifer’s Body (because Megan Fox)
  • Law-Abiding Citizen
  • Surrogates
  • The Strangers
  • Rent
  • Moulin Rouge!
  • Young Adult


TEMPORARY;
I HAVE NEVER HEARD
SUCH A WORD THAT MADE
ME FEEL BOTH
TERRIFIED AND
RELIEVED.

i just wanna cuddle naked with you and see who gives in first tbh


"I am glad that you left me. You were taking up room in my life. Room that could have been filled by people who have a desire to be in my life."


vegan-yums:

Vegan roasted red pepper pasta / Recipe


vegan-yums:

Loaded Guacamole Tacos / Recipe

The people who keep coming back into your life are never the one’s you want the most. Sadly, those are the ones who won’t return your text day after day."

There are all kinds of addicts, I guess. We all have pain. And we all look for ways to make the pain go away

A woman is unstoppable after she realizes she deserves better

you will be hurt
more often
than you will be loved,
and i am sorry that this is true.

I’ll swallow my blood before I swallow my pride

 No amount of physical beauty will ever be as valuable as a beautiful heart.


The saddest truth is realising you have fallen madly in love with what can never be.

and i knew it was bad
when i woke up in the mornings
and the only thing i looked
forward to was going  to your home again




"THIS IS YOUR SUNDAY EVENING REMINDER THAT YOU CAN HANDLE 

my-teen-quote:

Love quotes? you must follow this blog!

the-personal-quotes:

 
Love quotes? you must follow this blog!










there’s nothing worse than getti
ng told you’re bad at the only thing you’re good at
summerhigh:

check out number four omg one of the coolest things i’ve seen xx

my-teen-quote:

Click for black & white quotes/GIFS

bl-ossomed:

Cara you are perfect



h-e-a-r:

Love, Sensual, Sexual n’ Romance blog ← More ♥




The year is 2060. iPhone 842 is released. The screen touches you



c-rystalizing:

yuummm

the-personal-quotes:

Love quotes? you must follow this blog!


my-teen-quote:

love relatable? check out this blog!

the-personal-quotes:

Are you a teen? This blog is for you!




"YOU CAN’T BLAME THEM FOR WALKING AWAY, IF YOU DIDN’T DO ENOUGH TO MAKE THEM STAY."





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz