I wrote you a letter. But I don’t know if I’ll ever send it.

fiqhters:

to him - 10 word story [a.j.g]

cryier:

i follow back similar!


fruitgod:

Glow x


Your cold feelings used to hurt me, they were very hurtful, like ice falling on a blazing body. 

Saying goodbye hurts. I’d rather say see you tomorrow again and again.

The moon reminds me of you. So beautiful, so bright and so far away." 



"I’m not afraid to fall in love, I’m just afraid of hitting the ground when its over."  

"I know that you miss me, and that you wish things would have gone differently, or that we would have had more time. But do you think you are the only one who has been taken for granted? Do you think that just because I am trying to move on means that I no longer love you? Because no amount of months filled with silence that are put in-between us will ever change the fact that I still love you and always will. We were both so selfish when we first met. We never seemed so be on the same page, let alone the same topic. I was always waiting for you to speak first while you were always waiting for me to touch you. I am sorry for this mess that we both made. This mess that is too heavy for either of our hands to clear. But everyday we are pushing through these heaps of cruel words and mislead assumptions, and everyday we are realizing that not even love could make enough noise to fill in the silence that we created for ourselves. I’m trying to think of new ways to apologize to you, to tell you that I do not think you are the only one to blame. But as I write out letters of regret I am always left with a blank ending, an empty pen, new reasons to why we should have waited. I spend most of my time looking for my courage in the things you left behind. I’m trying to find it because I want to use it for when you come back. I want to apply it so you can see that I am not all talk but over analyzed actions. I want you to think better of me like you did before you were in front of me. I want to be your muse again, your perfected poetry, your everything is still good thoughts. Maybe I will use this mess of bitter thoughts and passive aggressive confessions in your next letter. Maybe this will help you understand a little bit more to why it is that I’m still holding on. Maybe you’ll write back. Maybe you’ll come back. Maybe you’ll help me come to terms with our love suffering in the way that it did. And maybe, just maybe this will help you see that even though it feels like I’m moving on, I’m somehow still right beside you."  -





cafedelfuturo:

x








Hey man, I’m just trying to keep this friendship alive and you’re kinda not cooperating with me lol


People tend to fall for eyes
But I don’t. 
I fall for laughs 
And yours, 
Are music to my ears.

chanel-and-louboutins:

✝

"I should not say this, 
But someday I hope you see: 
I’m happier now 
Since you are not in my life. 
And I hope that makes you sad."


If you miss someone you should tell them, life is short and we let our emotions ruin things way to much. Lose something important and find out.


“I throw my passport in the sea,
And name you my country.
I throw all my dictionaries in the fire,
And name you my language.”


“Sometimes you have to break promises not because you want to but because you have to.”



"I wanted to
hurt you
before you could
do the same
to me,
yet I am 
always
the one in bed
crying."



"When was the last time anyone ever told you how important you are?" 

"When you said your last goodbye 
I died a little bit inside 
I lay in tears in bed all night 
alone without you by my side" 


Don’t assume, ask. Be kind. Tell the truth. Don’t say anything you can’t stand behind fully. Have integrity. Tell people how you feel."





People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.

If I text you back fast its not because Im thirsty its because my phone was in my hand at the time. The waiting to text people back on purpose shit is childish



"Just because two people don’t wind up spending their entire lives together doesn’t mean their relationship was a failure."




It was so good at first and somehow ended so badly.


I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations

I don’t miss you any more than expected, I just miss the attention you gave me.

"My nightmares are usually about losing you."

I learned with you, we can never have people; the most we can do is love them for a little while, and hope they love us too."


It’s nights like these that I really feel the distance between us.


A good day following a bad night is just what I needed.

People are so vulnerable at night. They’re willing to spill out their souls to anyone willing to listen. They have desires to do things that never cross their mind when the sun is in the sky."

I want to text you and tell you to come hug me, that I will feel better once you tell me I’ll be okay.
But I can’t text you that. So I won’t.

"You only want me when you think you’re losing me"  - (via p4l3-ugh)


"I am hopelessly in love with a memory. An echo from another time, another place.

You aren’t who I loved. You are how I loved." 


"You don’t remember. I can’t forget." 

"It didn’t matter how cold you were;
The fact is,
You still burned me.



"It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when they have lost their way.

It’s hard, you know,
Walking along streets and,
Catching the scent of you,
On someone else.

No, I refuse
To say goodbye 
Because I will be back 
Once the snow starts to fall
Once the lights turn on and you are
Wrapped up in love by the fire,
I will see you underneath the mistletoe, I promise,
You always said that even when my hands are numb
This heart is warm 
The season I wait for, is cold as the ice on the ground
But us,
But this, 
Has always been as warm as home.


Farewells are always hardest when said much too soon.
— Promise you’ll never forget the road we walked together - KD

If you believe I have forgotten you,
Believe it well and completely,
Do not come to our hiding space,
For you might find me waiting,
Beneath arches where we once blossomed,
I fear I will always wait,
To hear your voice once more.
— Perhaps someday we could blossom again


wallflooweerr:

http://wallflooweerr.tumblr.com/

I’m not missing you,
I’m not missing you,
Not even your voice
You’re not mine.
You’re not mine,
I’m certainly not yours

But I am,
Sweetheart,
I am.



I’ve decided to stop caring about whether or not I love someone that loves me back. I’m going to love them until I run out of love.
Then I’m never going to love them again.
"
— Because They’ll Want Me to Love Them Then

I’m tired. I’m tired of thinking of you, tired of wondering if you miss me, tired of wishing you never left.The worst part is that you know I loved you and I have to go on guessing."


I knew from the very beginning that I wouldn’t get to keep you, that we wouldn’t be together forever, and that we wouldn’t get to love each other everyday.
But can you really blame me for trying?

"There is love
That lives inside of me
But its home
Is in you."



"   If I cry
Enough tears
To the song
Of your breathing
Will you remember
What it’s like
To care 
About me
At all?   "



pradakotze:

i hope you’ll write me🙏


fvjk:


(via fvjk)



dumbdaisies:

I saw this sign and it made me think about how in love we used to be.

cruelings:

here’s one of my writings

"   Those blue eyes had more darkness than any brown eyes I had ever seen before.   "


Are we ever going to stop searching for more? Are we ever going to be satisfied?

sometimes you find someone so beautiful, so hurt, that you can’t figure out if one is the reason for the other. All you knowis that you wish you could hurt instead; take all their pain and make it your own. And so you make yourself suffer just to be a little closer.

Everybody deserves a second chance, but not for the same mistake.

He tasted like summer, but our story was winter.

The best feeling is realizing he is looking at you.
You never said goodbye,
Because you were never here.

Life is way too short to waste it on someone who doesn’t want you.

If they support you, make them proud.
If they’re against you, prove them wrong.

I fucking miss you, and you don’t care. Maybe you don’t even know.

You are like The American Dream. Everyone wants it, but no one can reach it anymore because it’s a lie.

When you lose someone, you try to remember the last time you saw them. And most of the time it’s a blurry memory, because at that time you had no idea it would be the last.

hedonistpoet:

🌙
http://instagram.com/hedonistpoet

I liked you long before she even noticed you.
Caring doesn't sometimes lead to misery. It always does. 

The things you hope for the most are the things that destroy you in the end.

You like someone who can't like you back because unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot.

"You can tell so much about a person by the way they leave you"





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz