marnaegzystencja:

-

I thought
I knew what
real pain felt like
but I didn’t 
until I saw the way
you looked at her




pragnaca-jebanej-milosci:

Chyba :/

Jeżeli Ci zależy, nie ma takich przeszkód, których nie przeskoczysz.







And we danced
And we cried
And we laughed
And had a really, really, really good time
Take my hand, let's have a blast
And remember this moment for the rest of our lives





-Puchatku? 
-Tak Prosiaczku? 
-Nic- powiedział Prosiaczek biorąc Puchatka za łapkę - Chciałem się tylko upewnić, że jesteś.









- Mogłabyś mieć każdego…
- Chodzi o to, kogo się pragnie, a nie o to, kogo można mieć











I’m doing everything I can to make you love me. You’re doing everything you can to hurt me.


Just the thought of not loving you makes me miss you.




I remember the first time you held my hand. I don’t know if it was because of the cold or the fact I loved you but fuck, I felt the world rush through my veins.

There’s nothing harder than letting someone go whom you thought would be here forever.




mom can i borrow money to buy you a present

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz