The world is full of assholes. What are you doing to make sure you’re not one of them? // What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew, was the only someone for you Sleepless in Seattle



(BEGGINERS 2010 - FILM)

It took me a long time to realize that distance can ruin even the best of intentions.

Human reason can excuse any evil; that is why it’s so important that we don’t rely on it.

I think I might always be in some kind of love with you.


You’ve been silent your whole life. You were silent when we met, silent when you suffered. Silent when life kept hitting you. I was like that too, a little. But not like you. You are a stillness. And I tried to move you. It didn’t work. But that doesn’t mean you didn’t move me. I heard everything you didn’t say. I heard it so loudly that I couldn’t shut it off. Your silence, I hear it so loudly.


m awful about your name. I still jump when I hear it. I still feel it rattling somewhere in my stomach. I think I’m jealous of anyone that gets to say it because it’s not my right anymore. Years from now I’ll be standing in a supermarket and someone will casually brush past me, your name falling from their mouth like confetti. I’ll drop everything that I’m holding. My knees will wobble in the way they only did when I was with you. Years from now I’ll still remember how your name tasted in my mouth and I’ll have to start missing you all over again.



When you find your reason for living, hold onto it. Never let it go. Even if it means burning other bridges along the way.

Get out of bed, make a hot drink and go outside. You owe yourself that much. Maybe you still cry in far too many public bathrooms, but I swear, you stay a few seconds less every time. Smile at strangers if it’s all you can do, know that life doesn’t start when the sun rises or the credits roll but when you decide it’s time to go after what you deserve, and you deserve everything because we are alive both only once and a million times every day and every minute is something new to learn and someone new to love, and if it all crashes and burns as it so often does cling on to hope through it all and don’t ever ever ever let it go. Start your life again whenever you need to. Repeat after me: it is not yet the end. It is not yet the end. It is not yet the end.


We’re both looking at the same moon, in the same world. We’re connected to reality by the same line. All I have to do is quietly draw it towards me.

Because it’s only concrete and cars,
It’s only sirens and missing stars,
It’s only whiskey and disregard
In the smallest hours here, when I feel alone.

One.
You see her for the first time and she’ll walk right past you like you are a crack in the wall and she is a skyscraper with her head so high in the air and when you can’t sleep you’ll think about the way her eyes strayed into yours for a moment too long before breaking away and disappearing into the crowd of people.
Two.
She’ll look both ways before telling you she loves you under her breath and when she hugs you her eyes scan the empty room as if the walls had eyes and ears and mouths that could give you away.
Three.
When she’s curled up on your lap shaking with mismatched breaths you’ll wonder how someone who looked like she carried mountains on her shoulders could crumble so easily in your arms like the tornado in her mind finally hit her and knocked her off her feet.
Four.
In half-light she’ll run her fingers over your arms like she is reading words carved into your skin, binding them together into the perfect metaphor and you’ll hear it playback in your head at 4am when your head runs wild with thoughts of her.
Five.
You’ll find a safe haven on rooftops and abandoned rooms where she’ll set fire to your insides with hushed breaths between kisses planted perfectly on your lips and make you wonder how dangerous it is to play with wild flames while your body is made of paper.
Six.
You’ll stare God right in the eye and tell him that if loving her was a sin then you want no place in heaven with him because the way her lips fit perfectly on your neck is a type of paradise you’ll never forget.
The six stages of falling in love with her. // by rb 

1 komentarz:

  1. Best Rich Food For Increase Blood Cell:
    Everyone needs to know how to be healthy in life and make yourself fit. For better health, everyone should be aware of the nutrition that he or she is taking daily. Blood is the important thing in the human body.
    Eating rich foods can help us too. To Increase Blood cell quantity. Iron, Folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B 12, Copper.
    to Increase Blood cell
    Grow Long Hairs:
    Developing your hair out can be a disappointing encounter, particularly in the event that it is by all accounts taking until the end of time. 5 ways to grow long hair, Fortunately, you can make the procedure somewhat faster by changing your typical hair care routine and utilizing different hair development strategies.
    grow long hair

    Jawline Stronger:
    Exercise is the most important part of a great and jawline stronger. There are many exercises that help to lose face fat and firm up your facial skin. Try these head twists, repeatedly opening and closing your mouth and making those funny faces you make for selfies,s and practice them more often.
    jawline stronger

    OdpowiedzUsuń