Some people enter your life in a whirlwind and no matter how hard you try you can’t stop thinking about them, even after they leave…especially after they leave.

"If you can love someone with your whole heart, even one person, then there’s salvation in life. Even if you can’t get together with that person."

"You’re like death, 
you take everything."

We looked at each other a little too long to be ‘just friends’."

unhandling:

i’m wondering



earthtoalissa:

This is my life.



restrictedthoughts:

4-25-14 // 6:22PM

"It’s you. It’s been you for the past 486 days. Since the moment I met you. It’s you at 2 in the morning or 4 in the afternoon. It’s you when I’m sleeping and studying and eating and laughing. You are everywhere and you are everything."


"I remember staying up this late just for you."










taking a nap is always so risky like when will I wake up? in thirty minutes? in 2 hours? in 7 years?? no one can be sure

"Cigarettes didn’t phase me, cuts didn’t scare me, drugs didn’t need me but god I went an hour without you and I finally realized what addiction was like"

"How weird it is to think I used to not know of your existence. I somehow lived my life without ever knowing you were a person. Once we met though, god I haven’t been able to get you out of my head since. It’s hard to imagine I used to be able to live my life without you consuming my head with thoughts."

Aries, clear your throat and speak your truth. 

"They were involved in that awkward procedure of getting to unknow each other."

grandlo-ves:

aware // front porch step

zovai:

goals

"Before I met him, I would dance in the shower. When he was in my life, I would think about showering with him. After he left, I would sit on the ground in the shower and cry. When I got over him, I showered so quickly there was no time for dancing, fantasies or tears. Someone can invade the smallest parts of your life, you won’t even realize it until you dance in the shower again and wonder why you ever stopped."

"You’ll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end."

You were my world,
Until you found 
another planet


I’m still drunk and this drink tastes like you and he tastes like somebody new that I don’t want to know


You were, and continue to be my favourite. Even now as I am writing of you I have a smile on my face. You taught me love. After the two before you, and somewhere in between them both I got scared to give anymore of myself. I didn’t think there would be any left for me. I broke up with you. There isn’t a day goes by that I don’t regret what I have done.

It always hurts, hearing your name


I have scars from touching you. They still bleed.

"But that didn’t sound like me.
Lately, nothing does."

"It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on."

Every time, you peel back my skin, pry open my ribs, and feast on my insides. Every time, you make a meal of my heart, and every time, I let you."

"It’s 4am and there’s someone lying next to me
At first I hope it’s you but then I know it’s not
I can’t smell the coconut in their hair
From their favorite shampoo they use
And their fingers don’t fit in mine
Like the missing pieces to a puzzle
Their body doesn’t feel as warm next to me
Like yours does when I lose my blankets
Their breathing doesn’t match mine
It sounds like a broken record
I am not synced with them like I was with you
Then it hits me like a freight train
I’ve done it again,
My god I’ve done it again
I’ve taken someone else home to forget
The taste of you that is still in my mouth
I’ve been trying to fill the void,
I can feel it, it stings,
It’s a hole in my chest from losing you
Someone once told me that
it takes twice as long to get over someone
Than your entire relationship was
That means I should’ve only had to wait
32 weeks, 83 days, and 390 hours,
To be okay again, to let you go
But I still see your face when I turn the corner
And my heart still stops when I overhear your name
It’s 4am and there’s someone lying next to me
I know it isn’t you but
I pretend it is to make the pain of losing you
Hurt a little bit less"

— no one makes me feel complete like you did 

"Eye contact: how souls catch fire."

"The demons under my bed are still afraid of those inside my head."


maybe i should send you a bill for all my time you wasted 

thelovenotebook:

More??

you know what’s fucked up?
that you can be without someone for six months, a year, five years and have mastered not thinking about them, but no matter how much time passes there will always be that moment where you see a photo of them or catch a little of their cologne on a crowed street and suddenly you’re plagued with a rapidly sinking stomach and the relentless question, “what did i do wrong?”

heroinized:

i hope you understand

My mother held my hands between hers and told me 
"Baby you were beautiful before he ever told you that you were. And baby don’t forget that you were the girl who swept over him like the hurricane he has never seen since he’s moved to California. And baby, you taught him what rain really felt like. And baby, you’re brave, you loved him like nobody else ever could. You made cracks in the walls he built and you planted daffodil seeds in the darkest corners of his room. Sometimes beautiful things grow from rain. You taught him that too. And I know it hurts, I can tell by the way your hands are shaking. I know you love him and I know that you always will and baby, he loves you too but sometimes, when stars collide it’s not always beautiful because sometimes it shouldn’t be."


lovequotesrus:

Everything you love is here

I hope this is true because it would make me so fucking happy, I will wait for you ❤️❤️

 I’ve taught myself to talk to everyone in their own language. I just need someone to talk to me in mine. 

did Jesus pay for our sins with cash or credit
he used praypal


 It’s past midnight. You call me to tell me you’re sitting on a rooftop smoking cigarettes, I smile. You ask me if that makes you a hypocrite, to hate tobacco but smoke it anyways, I laugh a little and I swear I can hear you smile. You tell me that I’m the only person you can be honest with and I wonder how many drinks you’ve had tonight. I wonder if it’s enough to make you spill out your insides and tell me what’s keeping you up so late at night. I hope it is. 


regretfull-y:

i’m a sucker for your green eyes and the way your words made me feel

i’m a sucker for your green eyes and the way your words made me feel



 I think you’re beautiful, but I wouldn’t fuck you because when we were done, I wouldn’t want you to feel fucked. I would try to make love to you, and I would probably be clumsy and awkward, but when it was over, I would want you to feel loved. 

rock-quote:

Rock Quotes

You wish for something, you’ve wanted it for years, and you’re sure you want it, as long as you know you can’t have it. But if all at once it looks as though your wish might come true, you suddenly find yourself wishing you had never wished for any such thing.

Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.



Gentle Words by k.p.k

The world is large, but in us
it is as deep as the sea.

Don’t worry about the finish line. Don’t question what you’re doing. Just quiet your mind and keep up the pace.


Long after you’ve forgotten someone’s voice, you can still remember the sound of their happiness or their sadness. You can feel it in your body.


I want to tell you I miss
you with no subtext. No guilt,
no anger, no expectation
that you’ll fix it. I don’t want
you to feel bad or to tell
me it will get better. This
is where we are meant to be
right now – me apart from you,
my hands a little empty and 
my heart a little sad. 
I just miss you. 
I wanted you to know.

 I broke all my rules for you baby. We stayed out on the streets past twelve in the morning together, laughing about the way our parents would never understand us. We talked about our dreams, you wanted to be someone and I told you that you were someone already, and you kissed me so hard I forgot whose air I was breathing and when you pulled away, we laughed again because god, it wasn’t love. But damn it could have been. 

 I. You will never love another boy the way you’ve loved him baby. 

 I think we all learned a valuable lesson about faith. You give it to the people you love. But the people who really deserve it, are the ones who come through even when you don’t love them enough. 

 I’m beginning to think that maybe it’s not just how much you love someone. Maybe what matters is who you are when you’re with them. 

 It’s not that I don’t feel the pain, it’s just I’m not afraid of hurting anymore. 

How did people get over this? They obviously did. Every day someone fell in love with the wrong person and had to pack up all their fragile, misguided hopes and unwanted affection, and move on. 

 
So when people leave, I’ve learned the secret: let them. Because, most of the time, they have to.
 
Let them walk away and go places. Let them have adventures in the wild without you. Let them travel the world and explore life beyond a horizon that you exist in. And know, deep down, that heroes aren’t qualified by their capacity to stay but by their decision to return.
 

 I might have been in love with the idea of her. I might have loved the attention. But I didn’t love her, and it seemed incredibly unfair for me to let someone love me when I didn’t feel the same way in return. 

my parents fucking lied
talking to strangers on the internet was the best decision of my life


 I wonder how many times you’ve compared me to her. 

I owe you an apology for not letting you love me. I hope one day you understand that you are worth loving in spite of the fact that I never learned how to. I wasn’t brave enough for you but one day you’ll meet a girl who isn’t frightened by the lingering silence, she won’t care that her laughter fills up the whole room or that she tells you she loves you more than you do. She’s also going to be the girl you take home to your mother and again, I’m sorry that it couldn’t be me. I want you to be brave, just one more time, don’t beat yourself up for my cowardice, you don’t have to. 

I know you’ll probably never forgive me, but I’m still sorry."
- 3:38 a.m. (unanswered)
"Hey, this is probably really random but I was thinking about you the other day because a song from Phoenix started playing on shuffle on my iPod, and I just wanted to tell you that I miss you."
- 12:15 p.m. (unanswered)
"You’re probably going to delete this before you read this but if you don’t, I just wanted to tell you that I still love you. And honestly, I don’t care if you don’t love me back because I have enough love in my heart for the both of us." (unread)
- 12:32 a.m.
"You can’t keep doing this to me."
- 4:45 p.m. (unanswered)
"Do you love me or not? Because your neglect is telling me that you don’t, but your poetry is telling me you do."
- 10:32 p.m. (unsent)
"I know that you fucked her when I wasn’t willing to see you. I can already imagine what you would do if I decided never to touch you again. I could probably smell you on every girl that passed me on the street."
- 11:13 p.m. (unanswered)
"I hope it felt good when she sucked you off. I hope it felt like love. I hope it felt like forever. I hope she was able to taste the disloyalty and the misguided truth when you finally finished."
- 2:32 a.m. (unread)
"I’ve loved you since the day I met you. And if that’s too much for you then I will understand if you never want to see me again."
- 7:47 a.m. (unanswered)


Look at me or leave me. But don’t stay and look at anything else.


Maybe I love too much and maybe I show it too little.

we ruin good things by determination to make them last


I like the sea: we understand one another. It is always yearning, sighing for something it cannot have; and so am I.

declaringwar:

Text

Don’t you see? You and he may never cross paths again. Of course, a chance meeting could occur, and I hope it happens. I really do, for your sake. But realistically speaking, you have to see there’s a huge possibility you’ll never be able to meet him again. And even if you do meet, he might be already married to somebody else. He might have two kids. Isn’t that so? And in that case, you may have to live the rest of your life alone, never being joined with the one person you love in all the world. Don’t you find that scary?"
Aomame stared at the red wine in her glass. “Maybe I do”, she said, “But at least I have someone I love”
“Even if he never loved you?” 
“If you can love someone with your whole heart, even one person, then there’s a salvation in life. Even if you can’t get together with that person

Time goes faster the more hollow it is. Lives with no meaning go straight past you, like trains that don’t stop at your station.

I want you always to remember me. Will you remember that I existed, and that I stood next to you here like this?

But she never looked back with regret. There were so many ways for things to get better.

You have trouble feeling alive, so you stab your own heart just to feel something. It was the emptiness that was killing you. You created the sadness and the fear to fill it.


All the lives I could live, all the people I will never know, never will be, they are everywhere. That is all that the world is.


x

It’s the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world.

Sometimes you’ll find it hard to find, the difference between diamonds in your hand and broken glass on the freeway.

“No one can tell what goes on in between the person you were and the person you become. No one can chart that blue and lonely section of hell. There are no maps of the change. You just come out the other side.
Or you don’t.


I want to be the girl you think about
in the bar at one in the morning,
head in your hands, glass drained
dry, thinking about how damn good
it once was to remember how it
felt to kiss me.


People aren’t books, I’ve learned.
You can’t bookmark your favorite pieces
to return to whenever you’re feeling lonely;
when the nights get too cold and you
need something familiar to keep you warm,
you can’t reopen their spines and wear
out their pages and call that obsession love.


Something had snapped between us, and I had no idea how to glue it back together.

Life has no meaning. Each of us has meaning and we bring it to life. It is a waste to be asking the question when you are the answer.

flood people with compliments. make eye contact. don’t be the first one to let go of a hug. push yourself to run faster and further. listen intentionally.

After all, how many of us had tried to forget something traumatic…only to find it printed on the back of our eyelids, tattooed on our tongues?


Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.


i can’t sleep
knowing
that beneath me,
there is another half
of the world
restless, shifting,
alive, and
awake.



You just want to keep me on this hook, right? So I’ll keep chasing after you and you can feel good about yourself. As soon as I start to get over you, you just reel me back in. You’re so screwed up in the head. But I’m telling you, this is it. You don’t get to have me anymore.


There are quiet ways to die where the body just doesn’t notice that the heart is gone.

The less you say, the more weight your words will carry.


Sometimes you’re the one speeding along in a panic, doing too much, not paying attention, wrecking things you don’t mean to. And sometimes life just happens to you, and you can’t dodge it. It crashes into you because it wants to see what you’re made of.

Well, you lived so much
Have you given up?
Does it feel like a trial?
Does it trouble your mind
The way you trouble mine?

He insisted that stars were people so well loved, they were traced in constellations, to live forever.

As it turns out, there is a wrong way to tell this story.
I was wrong to tell you how muti-true everything is,

when it would be truer to say nothing.
I’ve invented so much and prevented more.

But, I’d like to talk with you about other things,
in absolute quiet. In extreme context.

To see you again, isn’t love revision?
It could have gone so many ways.

This just one of the ways it went.
Tell me another.




I thought surely you’d built a new life, with no room in it for me. I’d hoped that.

Blowing out someone else’s candle won’t make yours shine brighter


I don’t care about losing people who don’t wanna be in my life anymore. I’ve lost people who meant the world to me and I’m still doing just fine.



It doesn’t matter if it’s a relationship, a lifestyle, or a job. If it doesn’t make you happy let it go.

when you were alone for a long time, it’s hard to decide if you are falling in love with someone or human warmth

"I wish I knew what your name is, but sadly you and I have not met. Maybe we have spoke or crossed paths and never realized it. I suppose that is the strange and beautiful part of love. There is no real reason for this letter rather than my desire to write to write to you or someone. Sadly, I have no one in mind to share these words with, but someone very kind told me to write this letter to you. I suppose that that there is something magical about love letters. They are so beautiful and filled with words any lover would cherish. If I am being honest with myself, I thought about us today. The way you look is quite unclear to me, but I always imagine strong hands and light kisses everywhere. The air is a bit warm, but the soft wind is there keeping us together, but we are still unraveling each other with sweet words. Even though I have not met you, nor do I know who you are, I still write poetry for you. I think about what it will be like to share the most sacred parts of each other. One day it will happen. Until then, I hope that you think of me as well."

I’d kill for a starting over; for leaving our story behind and writing a better one.


So many memories and so little worth remembering, and in front of me—a long, long road without a goal…

How can I be reasonable? To me our love was everything and you were my whole life. It is not very pleasant to realize that to you it was only an episode.

Ours was a backseat love.
We were too focused on 
the noise around us
to treasure the muted
mountains, the rivers
creaking inside each other.



Don’t be jealous of anyone. I guarantee you, if everyone walked into a room, and dumped their problems onto the floor, when they saw what everyone else’s problems were, they’d be scrambling to get their own problems back before someone else got to them first.



People take pictures of each other, 
and the moment to last them for ever, 
of the time when they mattered to someone.

I’d rather die
Pretending to be fine
Than let you know
That you had the power
To break me.



archatlas:

Seven Knot Wind & Kevin Townsend
If you don’t already, follow Seven Knot Wind, one of the best art blogs on tumblr, and Kevin Townsend, where he shares his work process.


I’m afraid I’ll be a book that no one reads. Music that no one listens to anymore. I’m afraid I’ll be abandoned like a movie playing in an empty theater.


It is hard to forget, I said, when there is such an empty space when you are gone.




writepoemsaboutme:

I’m the lamest.



I can still feel you so deeply. Not only do you weigh heavy on my thoughts (still), but on my skin.
The first few months we slept together, every time I left I could simply brush places you had been hours before and still sense your touch.
You caressed me so gently,
But so intensely,
Passionately,
even though we no longer talk, I can stiil feel your imprint on my bones.

Bonnie and Clyde risked everything to be together, although the world was against them.
Romeo poisoned himself because he could not bear the thought of living without Juliet.
In the true story inspired film ‘The Vow’ Channing Tatum does everything he can to make his wife with memory loss fall back in love with him.
Anthony and Cleopatra fell in love at first sight and married although their countries were at war. When Anthony got the false news of her death, he committed suicide.
And you?
You can’t even reply to my text.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz