"When you start liking pain things start to get interesting.

"You are going to break your promise. I understand. And I hold my hands over the ears of my heart, so that I will not hate you."

"Shallow relationships exhaust me. Unpack the bags under your eyes and let me stay a little while."
please, let’s be empty here together.

"It doesn’t hurt to lose dead skin 
that was once a part of you. 
It shouldn’t hurt 
to lose people 
who are now nothing 
but dead weights, 
even if they were 
once a part of you."

"when you touched me i turned into sunlight, when you left i burned out into nothing."

"Every poem may not be worth reading, but every poem is worth writing."

"There is something
secret
burning in your heart
and I can
smell the
smoke."

"Loving you was like going to war; I never came back the same."


Everything is right until it’s wrong. You’ll know when it’s wrong. If you don’t it doesn’t matter. Nothing will matter then."
Ernest Hemingway


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz