its so wrong that i started to believe that its alright

"There are 
some feelings
you will never
find words for; 

you will learn
to name them
after the ones
who gave them
to you."



"Just for once, I hope that my absence made them feel lonely.

"I have the deepest affection for intellectual conversations. The ability to just sit and talk. About love, about life, about anything, about everything. To sit under the moon with all the time in the world, the full-speed train that is our lives slowing to a crawl. Bound by no obligations, barred by no human limitations. To speak without regret or fear of consequence. To talk for hours and about what’s really important in life."



"Don’t force someone to make time for you. If they really want to, they will." 

"   There is meaning in all things. But are you paying attention?   " 


"   I still think of you sometimes. You told me I was beautiful once.   " 



You’re getting older, and you’ll see that life isn’t like your fairy tales. The world is a cruel place. And you’ll learn that, even if it hurts.   




When I was young, I fell in love with the stars, and in return, they showed me the light.


  I write your name on each one of my cigarettes, hoping you’ll burn up in smoke just like the tobacco and nicotine. I thought eventually you’d turn to ashes and disappear—but then I realized that you’ve been in my lungs this whole time. With each drag I took from the cigarette, I was taking you in as well. Now look at me, I’m addicted to the way your name tastes and how each letter fills my lungs. 

I suppose in the end it’s almost too easy to look back and say what you should have done, how you might have changed things. What’s harder - what’s much, much harder - is to accept what you actually did do.   " 

It frustrates me that I have all these words inside of me that you will never get to hear. 

[job interviewer voice] we found naked pictures of you during a quick google search for your name and we wish to inform you…… that your bod is slammin’ 10/10 you’re hired see you monday

"   Be good to people. Even the shitty ones. Let the assholes be assholes. You’ll sleep better.   " 


There are 364 days till Christmas and people already have their Christmas lights up.
Unbelievable.



 Before something great happens, everything falls apart. Just hold on long enough to get through the smoke screen.  " 

2013 was my character development year which means 2014 is strictly action and story progression and i dont know about you but i’m excited

But if it’s true you’re gonna run away,
Tell me where,
I’ll meet you there.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz