Do it or don’t do it — you will regret both. // which is messier my life or my hair? // I just hope that one day—preferably when we’re both blind drunk—we can talk about it.

I don’t friend zone people, I relationship zone them. You wanna be my friend? Too bad, we’re dating.

"   Spend your time on those who love you unconditionally. Don’t waste it on those that only love you when the conditions are right for them.   " 


i cry over people who don’t even give a shit about me yet i still hope someday they will care


delete the people that make you feel bad about yourself from your life, unfollow them, delete their numbers, erase their texts, find happier people, pet a dog, watch a silly movie, forget about them, you’re better off

 You are the ocean and I am good at drowning


wish i was kissing you instead of thinking about you

[AGGRESSIVELY THINKS ABOUT BEING SKINNY WHILE EATING FRENCH FRIES]

I want you to have sex with me, but more importantly,
I want you to tell me your deepest thoughts at 3 am, and get goosebumps when I kiss your ear, and hold my hand when I’m nervous. I want for you to read me your favorite books, and to help me study.
I want you
to exist



All shrek taught me was that if you want someone more attractive than you you have to wait till they’re ugly then swoop in

Sometimes at night I suddenly become aware of all the things I’m missing out on right now, and all the people who I’m not close to anymore, and all of the good times that will never happen again, and all the people who meant the world to me who have forgotten about me forever, and I get this awful feeling that’s kind of like a mix between loneliness and nostalgia.

randomly compliment people because sometimes that will be the only kind words they will hear that day


   who taught you
that the
value of a woman
is the ratio
of her waist
to her hips
and the circumference
of her buttocks
and the volume
of her lips?
Your math
is
dangerously wrong
her value
is
nothing less
than
infinite.





"   I don’t think people understand what it means to be human. There is no meaning. We’re just humans. Like dogs are just dogs. We have no specific purpose, were designed to live   "

temporarily falling in love with strangers is my greatest talent

Spend less time chasing people and more time chasing your dreams.

"   Overthinking is a sign of intelligence.   " 


Maybe one day we’ll meet again when we’re different people.


Maybe then we’ll be better for each other.




   Someone told her that
Love is a result of a chance encounter
So every time she wants to say I love you
She tells me ‘I only love you, because I met you, had I not, I’d love someone else’
And I laugh because it’s adorable
And so I tell her
‘I only love you, because you exist, had we not met, I would always have this deep underlying love for you’
And it’s true
So is love really a chance encounter
Or is it my fate
To love you   " 

The stupid thing about anger is how people hurt you and then you let them keep hurting you by being angry about how they originally hurt you. It’s a vicious cycle.

No one is so important that you should waste your life trying to prove something to them.

He’s sensitive and I don’t want him to break his heart over somebody who doesn’t care about him.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz