IN THE SPACE BETWEEN YES AND NO, THERE’S A LIFETIME. IT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PATH YOU WALK AND THE ONE YOU LEAVE BEHIND; IT’S THE GAP BETWEEN WHO YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD BE AND WHO YOU REALLY ARE; ITS THE LEGROOM FOR THE LIES YOU’LL TELL YOURSELF IN THE FUTURE.


People say, “there are other fish in the sea.”
I say, ” fuck you. she was my sea.”
Maybe one day things will be easier.

Some of the most wonderful people don’t fit into boxes.

When I get really quiet sometimes
it is because I have too much to say
I have thought of too many things to tell you
all at once
and I don’t know what to say first




“No matter what side of the argument you’re on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other.”


“I’d rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.”


“Sometimes good choices are really only bad ones, wrapped up in so much fear you can’t even see straight.”



And that is how change happens. One gesture, one person, one moment at a time.”


Be smart enough to hold on. Be brave enough to let go.

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.”



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz