"When the sun has set, no candle can replace it."
"That’s when you know you’ve found somebody really special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably share silence."

"There’s things that happen in a person’s life that are so scorched in the memory and burned into the heart that there’s no forgetting them."

"I’ll tell every one in the world that you are the only one that matters."
"We are so used to releasing words, we don’t know what to do with them if they stay. No matter how many times we let them go, they come back. The words that matter always stay."

"I find pieces of myself everywhere, and I cut myself handling them."
My heart didn’t break into a thousand pieces after he left. Instead, I realized all the things he didn’t do. He didn’t want to hear my stories. He didn’t ask me questions. He didn’t smile when I was talking to him. He didn’t hug me out of the blue to make me feel good. His hugs were always a preamble to something else and after he was gone, I wondered if he ever knew me at all.

Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.

It has nothing to do with me. It is about you and it is always about you… what you need and what you want. You know, it seems that you only want me when you can’t have me. You like the chase and that’s all… so, you know what? You can have it.

Sometimes it seems to me that that’s all my life has been, a series of things that I loved deeply that I could never have.

And now we’re apart and you’re just some stranger who knows all my secrets and all my family members and all my quirks and flaws and it doesn’t make sense.


And then I’d spend about an hour, my room darkening around me, wondering what the hell happened to make me so unsure of who I even was. Because who you are is supposed to be the easiest question in the world to answer, right? Only for me it hadn’t been easy for a very long time. Maybe it never was




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz