my life is just a collection of poorly made decisions with alternative music playing in the 

i need a job where i work one hour a week and i get paid a thousand dollars a minute 

i say such sexual and inappropriate things but in reality i’m the biggest virgin you’ll ever meet 

sorry i only like boys i would never have a chance with

i dont date in high school because no one is rich yet so whats the point

x is my least favorite letter now because of math


I always hear people say that no one can love you until you learn to love yourself
And that really scares me.

is ur name wifi because i’m feeling the connection

Always remember that you are not worthless, organs are extremely expensive on the black market

my final thought before making most decisions:fuck it

i think it’s funny how we all desire to be loved by someone else when we can’t even love ourselves.

the difference between pizza and your opinion is that i asked for pizza

90% of the contacts in my phone are useless.

periods are ridiculous i shouldn’t be punished for not getting pregnant

all i do is sit around and eat and be sad im basically a more annoying version of a plant

teacher: describe yourself in one word
me: done

I love making people who already hate me hate me more

you could give me 43 years to do homework and i wouldnt do it until the night before

i am so done with everything except my homework


what do people do when they get home if they don’t eat or blog

saying ‘since you support gay marriage you must be gay’ is like saying ‘since you support obama you must be obama’

some people are so cute i just wow congratulations on your dna

pretty girls: id rather be called beautiful than hot
me: lol ill take what i can get


I think being ignored is the worst thing ever because just think about the fact that you went out of your way to go talk to someone and make an attempt, and just think about the fact that they saw your text, or your message and they made a choice to ignore it instead of making an effort to talk as well..I mean just think about it, they made a mental effort to ignore you, instead of making an effort to actually acknowledge you, I mean wow, what a great way of showing you don’t care.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz