I want to trust you but I don’t.

Sometimes at night I suddenly become aware of all the things I’m missing out on right now, and all the people who I’m not close to anymore, and all of the good times that will never happen again, and all the people who meant the world to me who have forgotten about me forever, and I get this awful feeling that’s kind of like a mix between loneliness and nostalgia.

what doesn’t kill you
leaves scars
ruins your lungs
dries out all your tears
leaves you lying awake at 4 in the morning
wishing you weren’t aliv

sighs angrily

Well it’s a winding road
When your in the lost and found
You’re a lover I’m a runner
We go ‘round ‘n ‘round
And I love you but I leave you
I don’t want you but I need you

why ride a rollercoaster when you can ride me 

Sorry could you say that again I was imagining you riding my face

boy is your name homework cause im not doing you
and i should be

it amazes me
how many people
I thought I couldn’t live without
until I tried

I haven’t forgotten about you, I just had to stop caring.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz