"A person spends his life saying good-bye to other people. How does he say good-bye to himself?"
"I hated you when it would have taken less courage
to love."

"Get busy living or get busy dying."

Wtedy pomyślałem, że łzy nie przywrócą życia umarłym.
Jest jeszcze coś, co człowiek musi wiedzieć o łzach.
Nie sprawią, że pokocha cię ktoś, kto cię nie kocha.

no mom I can’t go back to school tomorrow i’m still ugly

i respect your right to do and feel whatever you want but i also reserve the right to roll my eyes at everything

my entire life is comprised of me deciding if i should fiesta or siesta

temporarily falling in love with the boy sat infront of you on public transport

am I in the process of getting attractive or am I stuck like this forever

  • Expectations: Using the person next to you as a pillow.
  • Reality: Using the pillow next to you as a person.
me everyday: today is not my day

I just want to get a cute apartment with a cute person and wear nothing but underwear and a big t-shirt or sweater and dance around, cook for each other, make our own movies and record each other while we’re playing, smiling, and laughing, and lay in bed together at night snuggled up warm together so close that we can here each others pulse.

i need a hobby besides blogging and getting sad over cute boys

*flirts with you by doing absolutely nothing because i dont know how to flirt*

sometimes i drop things and am too lazy to pick them up, like pencils, or my hopes and dreams

” a broken heart is the worst feeling in the whole world ”
you have obviously never got water up your nose

  • me 50% of the time: I want to do well in school and make my parents proud and wear pretty clothes and do yoga and drink green tea and be in control of my life
  • me the oother 50%: I want to drink too much and not care about anyone and kiss boys whose names I don't remember and always go out with my friends and be out of control
  • friends: how can you cry because of a book?
  • friends: how can you cry because of fictional characters?
  • friends: how can you cry because of something that isn't even real?
  • friends: how can you cry because of a song?
  • friends: how can you cry because of lyrics?
  • friends: how can you cry because of a melody?
  • me: HOW CAN YOU NOT




Nie umiem wyrazić tego, co bym chciała. Ostatnio ciągle tak jest. Staram się coś powiedzieć, ale do głowy przychodzą mi tylko nieodpowiednie słowa albo całkowicie różne od tych, które mam na myśli. Próbuję sama się poprawić, lecz wychodzi tylko gorzej. Tracę wątek. Tak jakbym była rozszczepiona na dwie i sama ze sobą bawiła się w berka. Po środku jest wielki słup i gonimy się wokół. Tamta druga ja zawsze zna właściwe słowa, lecz ta ja nigdy nie może tej drugiej złapać.”

i’ll pay you $7 to have a crush on me

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz