6. I stay because you’re the beginning of the dream I want to remember.

8. It’s not that he wants to be a liar; it’s just that he doesn’t know the truth.

10. We covered the smell of loss with jokes.

25. Because I didn’t want to die waiting for you.

27. You’re the song I rewind until I know all the words and I feel sick.


"You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it."

Największą słabością większości ludzi jest wahanie, czy powiedzieć o swojej miłości innym ludziom, gdy jeszcze żyją.
    claustrophobically:

THIS THIS THIS THIS



    I don’t believe in love at first sight but I do believe in seeing someone from across the room and knowing instantly that they’re going to matter to you. They’re going to play a major role in your life.



    Brak komentarzy:

    Prześlij komentarz