"They call you heartless; but you have a heart and I love you for being ashamed to show it.

"I like people who have a sense of individuality. I love expression and anything awkward and imperfect, because that’s natural and that’s real."


Some days I just look ugly no matter how hard I try.

"The little things… there’s nothing bigger, is there?"

"I miss you all the time, and I think of you all the time. You consume my heart and you eat away at my soul."


you’ve got 99 problems and 86 of them are completely made up scenarios in your head that you’re stressing about for absolutely no logical reason

How can you say you love one person when there are ten thousand people in the world that you would love more if you ever met them? But you’ll never meet them. All right, so we do the best we can. Granted. But we must still realize that love is just the result of a chance encounter."

"Don’t take anything personally. Nothings others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

"It’s not how you’re hurting that makes you unique, it’s how you heal."

This is all I know:
I’ll never apologize
for loving too much."


"Missing someone is like hearing
a name sung quietly from somewhere
behind you. Even after you know
no one is there, you keep looking back
until on a silver afternoon like this
you find yourself breathing just enough
to make a small dent in the air."

"Sometimes you laugh because you’ve got no more room for crying"

"I love you not as something private and personal, which is my own, but as something universal and worthy of love which I have found."

People hurt each other all the time just by being. What matters is that when you hurt someone, you do what you can to make it right."

"I hate this little town. It’s so small, too small. Everything about it is small. The people here have small ideas. Small dreams. They all want to marry each other and live forever… I want to leave as soon as I can."

"Your only problem, perhaps, is that you scream without letting yourself cry."

call me a bra because i’m here to support you and touch your boobs

send me naked pictures of your personality 
i hope they use comic sans on your gravestone
"It seemed like someone was always leaving someone, like that’s the way the world worked—people were born and people died, people left and people came. It was like the world was saying you can’t have everything you want at the same time.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz