"I opened my mouth, almost said something. Almost. The rest of my life might have turned out differently if I had. But I didn’t."

"Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden: it is easier to say ‘My tooth is aching’ than to say ‘My heart is broken.’"


"My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free."

"Why can’t I try on different lives, like dresses, to see which one fits best?"

"I know how miserable you must be, and I would give ten years of my life to be there to kiss your sweet lips good night."

"I didn’t know words could be so heavy."

"I think too much. I think ahead. I think behind. I think sideways. I think it all. If it exists, I’ve fucking thought of it."

"Time is the longest distance between two places."

"I want in fact more of you. In my mind I am dressing you with light; I am wrapping you up in blankets of complete acceptance and then I give myself to you. I long for you; I who usually long without longing, as though I am unconscious and absorbed in neutrality and apathy, really, utterly long for every bit of you."

"I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion."

"It isn’t possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal."

"You didn’t love her. You just didn’t want to be alone. Or maybe, maybe she was good for your ego. Or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn’t love her, 

"I notice everything, but especially you."


"I love you and it’s getting worse."

"There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."

"I’m not fascinated by people who smile all the time. What I find interesting is the way people look when they are lost in thought, when their face becomes angry or serious, when they bite their lip, the way they glance, the way they look down when they walk, when they are alone and smoking a cigarette, when they smirk, the way they half smile, the way they try and hold back tears, the way when their face says they want to say something but can’t, the way they look at someone they want or love… I love the way people look when they do these things. It’s… beautiful."

"One by one I drowned all the people I’d been."

"And at some point the struggle becomes too much, too tiring, and you consider letting go, allowing tragedy or whatever to happen."

I never had you,
but yet I feel so lonely without you."


"You are mysterious, I love you. You’re beautiful, intelligent, and virtuous, and that’s the rarest known combination."

"How much of human life is lost in waiting."

"Everything depends on how near you sleep to me."

"Maybe you are searching among the branches, for what only appears in the roots.

floorpl4n:

58/365 by the constant emptying on Flickr.

i want to drink the sky
and become drunk enough
to tell you the truth."


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz