i’d dress nicer but i dont have the money or body

really liking someone kinda sucks because you’re either really happy or really sad

my only talent is getting jealous when I have no right to 

do you ever get random bursts of confidence and plan to do something then later wither in shyness

if i dont text back its becuase i replied in my mind but was too lazy to physically reply and im really sorry im the worst kind of person

I swear if I got the chance to kiss you, I’d make it the most passionate and spontaneous kiss you’d ever experience, one you’ll never forget and one you’ll fall in love with me for. If only I had a chance.

I have so many plans for us.

sometimes i wish i can like texts so i dont have to text back

i think im falling for you… maybe wintering.. summering perhaps

I should be in bed, but I’m not. An autobiography



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz