The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life.

I run with a smile on my face. I run in the early mornings when the birds are asleep and the sun is limbering out of bed. My shins prick like needles and my stomach is in knots. What is that sharp pain at my ribs? I don’t have time to think. My heart is a tick tick metronome, a rising time bomb. It is a washing tide and the fresh green grass wets my feet as the bones rinse me clean. I run against the wind, towards the wild and away from everything that is safe. Warm bed, warm fires. I run in the pouring rain so that the soil can drink the sweat of my aching heart. I run because the salt of my own tears coils with the sleek rivers of young rain. I run because there is nothing familiar left. Until my feet give in and my knees break down. If you could see me, would you run with me? To chase the pain away. They say that if you run fast enough, you become light itself. 



Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
"All relationships are doomed. If you emotionally undress in front of someone, they will pour acid on your shivering skin and leave you to die."



if you’re ever sad just remember that pizza is a phone call away









Swim in a transparent wave that never ends

Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.



whenever u feel sad just remember that there are billions of cells in ur body and all they care about is u




we have stereotypes for aliens
we have stereotypes for things we don’t even know anything about

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz