"The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes."
"I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal."
"Love lasts about seven years. That’s how long it takes for the cells of the body to totally replace themselves."

"Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain."

Sometimes people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them."

i remember way too many small details about people so i have to act dumb sometimes so i don’t freak them out

Everything that comes together falls apart."

When my absence doesn’t alter your life, then my presence has no meaning in it.

I’m a mess of unfinished thoughts."

Be nice to me. You don’t want to be my first victim when I become a serial killer.
I’m so sorry I never talked to you again. But I can still hear you inside my head laughing about something that almost destroyed me.


just when i’m convinced i don’t like him anymore he appears in my dreams

"There will come a time when love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears"



"I am afraid to show you who I really am, because if I show you who I really am, you might not like it – and that’s all I’ve got."

if you don’t dislike me yet don’t worry your time will come

What sucks is that I can’t cry about this unless I talk about it, unless it’s actually verbalized.

Telling someone you love them when they don’t love you is the scariest, most horrifying thing ever.

I really want to make like a short documentary about reasons to live. Like to go up to random people and film them explaining to me their personal reasons to live. It seems really interesting to me.







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz