"Pain is truth; all else is subject to doubt."

"You’re alive only once, as far as we know, and what could be worse than getting to the end of your life and realizing you hadn’t lived it?"


i think the worst feeling in the world is knowing that someone you used to talk to everyday doesn’t care about you anymore

sometimes it takes me more than 8 hours to get nothing done

If you haven’t heard this today, I want you to know that I love you and that I believe in you.

there is a thin line between being sassy and being an asshole and i cross it everyday

im so naturally funny because my life is a joke
my hobbies include setting alarms I’ll never wake up to
keep calm and carry me to mcdonalds
i dont wanna lose my virginity cause i dont lose anything. im a winner

"You have to find the right distance between people. Too close, and they overwhelm you. Too far, and they abandon you."



i don’t have bags underneath my eyes, i have sacks full of disappointment and nearing deadlines

i should do my homework but that’s exactly what the government wants and i cannot let them win. not again



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz