I can’t keep myself and keep you too.


I could cry enough to fill an empty swimming pool.

My emotions are bleeding all over the place tonight. They are hurting the wrong people.

The past is not clinging to you; you are clinging to the past. Once you stop clinging, the past evaporates.


you don’t know how it’s going to end, but this is how it usually starts.

Where I can go
— and won’t
be
reminded of 

you?

when someone breaks your heart, all you want to do is break theirs too.

I miss you and you haven’t even left yet. 

Whoever said money can’t buy happiness doesn’t know how far away you are. They don’t know that money would buy me a day, a week, a lifetime with you. It could buy me the distance and buy me the time. It could buy me the hour that I’m completely content, void of all thoughts that make things anything less than alright. 

I wonder if the sky looks the same from where you are. Like the way I wonder if people see colors the same way. I wonder if you notice when the moon falls in love with the sun every morning, or when they fall out at night. I wonder what you think about when you can’t find the right words, or who you think about before you fall asleep. I’m afraid I’m going to wake up too late. And you’ll be gone and the sky will be different, and it wouldn’t matter if we both could see it anyway. 

I hope I don’t lose you like I lose everyone else. Only…I don’t really lose anyone. I’ve never lost anyone. I know exactly where they are. Not with me. and that’s all that matters.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz