you’ve got it all wrong.
You don’t survive history.
History survives you.
There is no breakthrough without breakdown.


Cause I can’t stand to see you like this.
So blue, my eyes turn green in your presence.

"I miss everything. I miss talking to her, hearing about her day. I miss her voice all gravelly and smoky, I miss hearing her laugh, I miss getting her letters, writing her letters. I miss her eyes, and the smell of her hair, and the way her breath tasted. I fucking miss everything. I miss knowing she was around, because it helped me to know that she was around, someone like her existed. I guess most of all, I miss knowing I would see her again. I always thought I’d see her again."


‘If you are fretting over how to tell me you are leaving —’
‘I am fretting,’ I said, ‘over how to tell you I love you.’
"


il-tenore-regina:

Amen. 

dude this though

aseaofquotes:

Carlos Ruiz Zafón, The Angel’s Game


you are allowed to terminate toxic relationships
you are allowed to walk away from people who hurt you
you are allowed to be angry and selfish and unforgiving
you don’t owe anyone an explanation for taking care of yourself


who has a crush on me. this is very important i need this for research i am a scientis

"Now I’m so alone, just looking for a home in every face I see.


"Life was too short to be with someone who wasn’t quite right, someone who made you think more than they made you feel."



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz