You either like me or you don’t. It took me Twenty-something years to learn how to love myself, I don’t have that kinda time to convince somebody else"

I hope you never think about anything as much as I think about you.

There is something beautiful about all scars of whatever nature. A scar means the hurt is over, the wound is closed and healed, done with

“Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry: worry never fixes anything.”


I never thought being so close could leave such a deep scar.

I carry you on my wrist, a small piece of you the size of a bead that reminds me you were once here and that we will be together again.
I carry you in my heart, a chunk of your soul beating inside of me to remind me of a time where I couldn’t have been happier.



I think I love you.And I’ve been trying to show you,but I haven’t been brave enough yet.

the hardest part of
my night is trying to fall asleep
without you by my side

“I’ve never been very good at leaving things behind. I tried, but I have always left fragments of myself there too, like seeds awaiting their chance to grow.”

“Find me now. Before someone else does.”

“I thought I was your destination. Looks like I was just another stop on the line.”

“I’d rather be alone and wish I were with someone than to be with someone and wish I were alone.”

“We cannot live our lives for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads.”

“She’s so in love with me, she doesn’t know anything. That’s why she’s in love with me.”

people so tired
mutilated
either by love or no love


I guess you can’t hurt someone this bad unless you really matter to them.

Most people who commit suicide are dead long before they pull the trigger.


I love you means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return that you do not judge me for mine.

 And even if you want to feel nothing for them, you will always feel something for them.

If you let your fear of consequence prevent you from following your deepest instinct, your life will be safe, expedient, and thin.


"Life is too dynamic to remain static.


"The truth of a theory is in your mind, not in your eyes."


"Better to be slapped with the truth than kissed with a lie."


"The sooner you make your first five thousand mistakes the sooner you will be able to correct them."


"Have a mind that is open to everything, and attached to nothing."


There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results."


"You cannot solve a problem with the same mind that created it."


"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose."






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz