They make you feel so alive that you’d follow them straight into hell, just to keep getting your fix.


When sadness was the sea, you were the one that taught me to swim.

I looked and looked at him, and I knew, as clearly as I know that I will die, that I loved him more than anything I had ever seen or imagined on earth.

I don’t know a perfect person. I only know flawed people who are still worth loving.

Sometimes I find myself sitting in one spot for hours, staring at nothing, thinking of nothing, feeling nothing, and, most disturbingly, caring about nothing

The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life.

People weren’t meant to be together forever, regardless of what the songs say.

The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts. 

I don’t have bad dreams, I have a bad reality.

I don’t think you realized, I didn’t want anyone else…


should i do homework or burn my school?

I have more memories than if I’d lived a thousand years.


When you stop growing you start dying.

And remember this, that if you’ve been hated, you’ve also been loved.

I don’t want to end up simply having visited this world.

If you think anyone is sane you just don’t know enough about them.

The sun is such a lonely star. Whenever he comes out to see his friends, they all disappear.


You must stay drunk  so reality cannot destroy you.

Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had.

A human being is like a novel: until the last page you don’t know how it will end.

Knowing that something is wrong and doing it anyway happens very often in life, and I doubt I will ever know why.

There is always something to miss, no matter where you are.

Maybe the greatest madness is to see life as it is rather than what it could be.

Always live your life with your biography in mind.

I want to know you moved and breathed in the same world with me.

You have to know what you stand for, not just what you stand against.

The greatest lie ever told about love is that it sets you free.

Never let distance discourage you
from loving somebody.
Not even the distance between
life and death.


Hello, 
I keep trying to say it,
but that’s not what I mean.


Instead, I tell him that he’ll always be a part of my life, and then I let him go.




I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever

"Every star may be a sun to someone." --Carl Sagan

"You filled my mouth with memories that i couldn’t forget"

everything that has ever happened to you will be preserved, hidden in the dustiest corners of your brain. you will never forget anything.


"The things she most wanted to tell him would lose their meaning the moment she put them into words."



"You had this expression on your face, like you weren’t quite sure you were supposed to be on Earth."


"Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else."


"If you consider all the damage mankind has done to earth, we would really deserve to die out."

"Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality"


"People will kill you over time, and how they’ll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like “be realistic."

"And at night I love to listen to the stars. It is like five hundred million little bells."


"His eyes looked sad, like the ocean before a big storm."

"Truth is not worth having, and can never be fully understood unless you find it yourself."



"I keep a box of memories for days like this.
Inside, there are words that people have left me,
words that I unfold with great care so they do not cease."






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz