"It happens that I want you, and so I just haven’t room for any other desires."

Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it. '


The deeper the love, the sharper the flesh aches. 


 You can never replace anyone because everyone is made up of such beautiful specific details. "


 Memories are wonderful things, if you don’t have to deal with the past. "


You will find meaning in life only if you create it. It is not lying there somewhere behind the bushes, so you can go and you search a little bit and find it. It is not there like a rock that you will find. It is a poetry to be composed, it is a song to be sung, it is a dance to be danced. "


I have dreamt in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind. "


It’s a rare man who is taken for what he truly is … There is much misjudgment in the world. … We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream. "


"I pray in words. I pray in poems. I want to learn to pray through breathing, through dreams and sleeplessness, through love and renunciation.
I pray through snow that falls outside the window.
I pray with the tears that do not end. 


"I do my thing, and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it’s beautiful. "


"I will love you if I never see you again, and I will love you if I see you every Tuesday.

 Life is the farce which everyone has to perform. ” 

"You say I am repeating
Something I have said before. I shall say it again."

"I cried over beautiful things knowing no beautiful thing lasts."

"You love without love unless it is a love which crosses you out."


"First you hear the words
and they are like all other words,

ordinary, breathing out of lips,
moving toward you in a straight line.

Later they shatter
and rearrange themselves. They spell

something else hidden in the muscles
of the face, something the throat wanted to say."




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz