If people saw us now, they'd never believe that we were once best friends.



I hate it when I’m being lied straight to my face when I know every bit of the truth.



"It’s funny how we don’t even talk anymore. The sad part is the person you “know” suddenly becomes the person you “knew”. And you thought they would always be there for you, but somewhere along the lines, they’re not anymore. That’s what hurts most about looking back at how things used to be.


A very short lesson in Psychology:

When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside. When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely. When a person talks less and if he talks fast, that person is keeping a secret. When a person can’t cry, that person is weak. When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension. When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted. When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, he/she really loves you.

Staying quiet doesn’t mean I have nothing to say, It means I don’t think you’re ready to hear my thoughts.


Lately, i’ve been crying more than i’ve been smiling.


"Words do not express thoughts very well. They always become a little different immediately after they are expressed, a little distorted, a little foolish."


It’s sucks when you miss that person so much that you look through old photos, old text messages, even old statuses and it brings a smile to your face, but then the hurt comes back and you know you shouldn’t be looking back. But you can’t help it because they really meant something to you and you thought it would last.


Sooner or later we will have nothing to say.


I can’t sleep. When you can’t sleep, you think too much. When you think too much, you hurt yourself. When you hurt yourself, you feel shitty. When you feel shitty, you lay there in bed. When you lay there in bed, you fall asleep. So it all works out?

I’m having trouble translating my thoughts into words.


"What I write is different from what I say, what I say is different from what I think, what I think is different from what I ought to think and so it goes further into the deepest darkness."


It’s a beautiful thing if you learn to be independent and strong on your own. To not always depend on others. Because you know that you can’t trust everyone in this world. People come and go. And if you learn to be happy on your own, and someone else comes along that is able to add on to that happiness of yours—it’s a feeling like no other.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz