quotes

aseaofquotes:

Philip K. Dick, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

This is amazing.

I don’t know.


This is making me tear up.




why-cant-it-be:

My mind. Pretty much complicatedly simplified by this photo.

This.

quote-a-lyric:

White Stripes - Little Acorns
Submitted by thewhiteststripeyouknow.tumblr.com




allineededwastobewanted:

But no one can ever hear her.

cami-gonzalez:

too fucking relevant












“Early Christmas Present” by Kate Nash
submission from wildandfreetobeme
submission from erindel18
“Say You Will” by Fleetwood Mac
submission from this-clock-never-seemed-so-alive
“Heartbeat” by The Fray
“Cough Syrup” by Young the Giant
submission from sarahannedaisy

I don’t need your directions, I see my imperfections.













  • satan: knock knock
  • me: who's there
  • satan: satan
  • satan: i saw your blog
  • satan: we have wifi in hell
  • My scars remind me that the past is real.
  • At first I liked it. Now I need it.
  • People know. They just don’t care.
  • It’s no one’s fault but mine. And that’s what hurts the most.
  • We all have our problems, the only difference is how I handle mine.
  •  
  • n1ghtmare5:

(via imgTumble)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz