keep-calm-and-dont-eat:

Rarely is there any truth in my days. Always and only at night.






she-fakes-it-oh-so-well:

wishing4thinn:

dietpillsand-surgery:

This

I’m not in college anymore, graduated, but this would so apply if I still were.

(via imgTumble)

finding-my-bones:

Someone come save me? No? Okay.







somethingmorethanlife:

a few days maybe,.







typewrittenword:

“Go With the Flow” by Queens of the Stone Age
Submitted by anonymous
anxiousteenager:

this











quote-a-lyric:

Silverstein - True Romance
Submitted by just-b-l-a-k-e.tumblr.com







anorexic-cutter:

Oh my gosh, this movie is so sad! </3
So. True.
aseaofquotes:

Langston Hughes, “Dream Deferred” 



quote-a-lyric:

Wakey! Wakey! - Dance So Good
Submitted by nicoledelib.tumblr.com
And you might say it’s impossible, but it’s not.

Oh, hello a GIF I made quite a while ago.





This made my heart sink.


depression-kills:

I hate it when I have these thoughts.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz