always remember that love will always come back to u. in a different form, different person, different hobby, different touch. but in any way, love will always come back. // Disconnecting from certain people can bless your life. // Don’t call it a dream. Call it a plan.


things i seek in 2018;
falling in love again, lots of books, endless cups of coffee, vacations, journals filled with poetry & stories, saving money, purging out toxic people & embracing the love around me in friends & family, working hard at my job, blooming into who i’m meant to be.

“In the morning there is meaning, in the evening there is feeling.”

“Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we’ll hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.” - the little prince

“I do not need someone to complete me. But if you wanted to, we could walk next to each other into whatever is coming next.”



small ways to improve your life:

  • make your bed to immediately make your room look more put together
  • water first, then coffee or tea
  • pray or meditate, even just for ten minutes, to set the tone for your day
  • browse the news headlines ( & read the articles that interest you when you’ve got time) 
  • wear something you feel b o m b in
  • listen to music while doing your daily activities-commuting, cleaning, cooking, exercising
  • smile at at least two people 
  • smile at YOURSELF
  • call or message someone you love
  • eat food that makes you feel radiant
  • make lists of things you need to accomplish for the day
  • stretch for 10 minutes
  • record in your phone the positive thoughts you have so you can remember them
  • carry water with you (always always always)
  • shut off your phone for an hour and have some ME time
  • take a hot shower or bath at the end of a stressful day
  • try to make plans to spend time with someone at least once a week
  • think about 3 things you are grateful for at the end of each day
  • do something calming, relaxing, and non-electronic 30 minutes before you sleep
  • sleep pants-less

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.



my kink is when people tell me they were thinking about me

I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be, but most people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see




“ When you least expect it, something great will come along. Something better than you ever planned for. Be patient. Be smart.





if u ever meet someone who makes ur life flow easier and makes u laugh a lot, keep them, thats all u need 



  • You deserve every ounce of love that comes your way. Never second guess if you’re worth attention, worth affection, or worth effort. You are beautiful, wonderful, intelligent and admired by many. Your mind constantly analyzes good things, picking them apart until it uncovers a non-existent ulterior motive or backhanded insult. Please, try to allow yourself to accept and appreciate the love. 

  • bruwho:
“@nastyanastya
”





  • I love being outside on foggy mornings with a cup of coffee.


    kindofluxe:
“++
”





    I know it sounds fake but you really do have a lot of silent lovers on this planet who look at you and wish they had your smile or your hair color or your humor or your intellect or your intentions or your heart, your manners, your eyes, your ease, even just you. People who are too shy to tell you what they admire about you or what they wish for you or who they see themselves becoming bc of you & they’re too shy to tell you. even tho it isn’t verbalized, the universe has still heard and the universe has loved you for helping out on its creations. You’re that person. You’re you.



    too much happening in the real world. so here i am resorting to tumblr. my nice coping mechanism

    spi-ltmilk:
“https://instagram.com/p/Bc_U_mUllD4/
”












































    grafika piano, music, and couple







    Have a signature accessory, clothing article, make up look, or hair style.
    Have a fragrance. Make your hair scents and lotions match your perfume.
    It’s okay to dine alone. Bring a book or people watch.
    Love your hair. Research the best brands for your hair type and use masks weekly.
    Your nails don’t need to be fancy, but keep them maintained.
    Stay worldly. Know works of art, artists, designers, films, books, politicians. Spend your lunch break reading the paper or a magazine.
    Crying is not a weapon. It’s okay to feel your emotions, but never use them as an excuse to avoid your problems.
    Jealousy is boring. Love and appreciate others. If you can’t love them, forget them.
    Boost others. Flatter others, but don’t deprecate yourself in the process.
    Don’t sulk. Don’t let the whole world know your problems. If you don’t want someone to give their opinion, don’t share your situation.
    Your life is between you and the universe. Don’t post your personal matters for others to see.
    Don’t emotionally blackmail others. They hurt you? Let them know and then move on. It’s between the two of you and not the world.
    Cook dinner. Cook dinner and listen to music, the radio, or a podcast.
    Treat yourself to candles and flowers. Be your own cheerleader.
    Take naps. Take a cat nap on a Sunday afternoon with the blinds open and the fan on high.
    Drink your water, eat your vegetables. Take care of your body.
    Never have time to take off your jewelry before bed, but always have time to take off your makeup. Your nighttime skin regime is important.
    Mystery is beautiful. You don’t need to reveal much of or about yourself.
    Never appear other than as you are. Don’t lie about yourself. Embrace who you are at your core.



    birdasaurus:
“Camila Gutierrez
”


    healthy love is the strongest aphrodisiac.



    luvoratorrrrrrrrrry:
“https://www.instagram.com/p/BYezs8sgcJ5/
”



    I want to fall to sleep with you, and I could care less whether it is in layers upon layers of clothing or only our skin - all I really want is to wake up not knowing where I end and you begin.






    ozeia:
“virgoassbitch:
“• Uber driver: Scorpio, Virgo, Aquarius, Capricorn, Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini
• Person going through a tough time: LEO, PISCES, Cancer, Taurus, Libra
”
Ded
”




    Being an adult is having the “we have food at home” talk with yourself.



    nevver:
“Things are what you make of them
”




    I don’t just want your heart. I want your flesh, your skin and blood and bones, your voice, your thoughts, your pulse and most of all your fingerprints, everywhere.

    Empathy is the highest level of human interaction and understanding. Lay down the ego, bask only in love. Shut the eyes, see only the soul. Open the mind, let only peace dwell here. Let kindness be the guide, let empathy be the way.

    im in love with possibilities

    please, keep writing. keep drawing. keep painting. please keep making your art no matter how many may try to push you down. the world does not have nearly enough artists.



    intheeyesofscottie:
“written for scottiediaries
”

    aureat:
“I really want to get my French back
”







    maybe in another life,
    or maybe in this one.

    angelickpicture:
“Annamathilda, LA
”angelickpicture:
“Annamathilda, LA
”

    picture this: me in the south of france on a balcony, in a slip dress, long beautiful hair blowing in the soft breeze, sipping a glass of fine wine. i’m accomplished and have documented my life in journals. the love of my life inspires me and we vacation here occasionally.


     And I love being able to connect with people and share my art. But yes there are times where I just want to delete everything and disappear. It can be draining to feel so many eyes on you and to balance caring and not caring


    Je suis hanté par tout
    l’espace que je
    vais vivre sans
    toi.



    The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you

    It felt pretty immediate to me. I went home and wrote this poem. There was an instant connection. A tangible sense of ease with him. I felt very comfortable and excited. It didn’t feel forced or awkward or insincere. It felt right
    But I don’t think that’s any more significant than love or romance that grows over time. I hope you don’t compare my experience to yours and invalidate it. Every love story is different and beautiful

    I write because I don’t know what I think until I read what I say.









    Daily reminder: 
    If they wanna talk to you, they will. If they wanna be with you, they will. If they wanna make things work, they will. Don’t let things be one sided. It’s not healthy, and it’s not fair to you.




    Lie on top of me, caress me, cover me the way the sky covers the earth.

    People grow when they are loved well. 

    No more waiting to become. It’s time to simply be.



    whenever i see a girl complaining abt her shitty boyfriend and she says that “guys are just like that!” i’m always so sad, because i know girls that are in happy and healthy romantic relationships with men! having a crappy, horrible boyfriend is not something that’s inevitable if you like men. if a man isn’t fulfilling your needs or if he’s simply just a piece of crap, you don’t have to stay in a relationship with him. not to be cliché, but not all men are like that!!! if your man ain’t shit, find a better one!!! it’ll all be alright, please realise and admit to yourself that you deserve better, and that better is out there!!! you need to put yourself first.

    Walk outside on a clear night and just lookup into the sky. You are sitting on a planet spinning around in the middle of absolutely nowhere.





    yo gettin married at 22 sounds a lot like leavin a party at 9:30 pm
    yeah but you get to leave the party with your favorite person on the planet, and take off all of your makeup, and put on your ugly comfortable clothes and make popcorn and curl up in your bed and watch a movie, and have sex and go to sleep, idk how that sounds like a bad thing.
    And everyone else just wakes up alone and hungover.



    loving someone takes more than just love

    Don’t take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.



    Stay close to people who feel like sunlight.




    never say negative words about someone’s appearance. you don’t know how long they’ve been struggling with insecurity about their looks. breathe kind words only.

    I rarely criticize my wife, but when I do, it’s spoken directly to her, in private, and with love. I don’t speak negatively about my wife to other people. Not because she’s perfect (which is an impossible and unfair standard) but because she deserves a husband she can trust. To say anything about my wife that I wouldn’t say to her face, would be a betrayal of that trust. I never want her to spend a single moment worrying about the way I talk about her when she’s not around.



    “You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot - it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive.”

    always choose to be with someone who is emotionally intelligent. don’t get caught up in the fact that you are loved, because love comes easy. but loving someone in the way they need, and understanding why they need to be loved like that is what a relationship is about.



    “I exist in two places. here, and where you are.”

    i wanna disconnect from all social media and go herd sheep and sell berries and mushrooms and herbal salves on the side of some mountain road for a living

    tiny hearts generate above my head when i think of u

    my favourite thing in life, is when you share a moment with someone - where they are open and vulnerable. where they reveal to you, a little something of their soul. that split second of softness, that reminds you how tender we all are. there is always so much distance between us all. every one of us. all of our walls, all around. how beautiful tenderness is. openness and vulnerability. how necessary.

    also, common interests are unnecessary in love, at least to begin with. common ethics and genuine compassion are what matters.


    I hope I live long enough to see the children of Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria wake up to the sound of birds not bombs
    Someone waiting to do something bc they want to experience it w you is a glowing kind of love

    “I’m bored is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever, inwardly. Do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say I’m bored.”

    myend-ismybeginning:
“Source.
”

    I want you. I want you hungrily, frenziedly, passionately. I am starving for you, if you must know it. Not only the physical you, but your fellowship, your sympathy, the innumerable points of view we share. I can’t exist without you, you are my affinity…I want you for my own, I want to go away with you.”

    his skin, his hands, his presence

    can you hear how loudly im thinking of you



    “If a person wants to be a part of your life, they will make an obvious effort to do so. Think twice before reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.”


    To nie jest tak, że pewnego dnia obudziłam się i stwierdziłam "chcę mieć bloga, bo to opłacalne!"
    Zupełnie nie, choć wiem, że teraz często właśnie tak to wygląda:
    dostaję średnio kilkanaście pytań tygodniowo "jak rozkręcić bloga, jak zacząć na nim zarabiać, co pisać w mailach do firm"
    Naprawdę to są najważniejsze pytania, które przychodzą ludziom do głowy jeszcze przed rozpoczęciem działalności? Blog to nie tylko biznes, ale i pamiętnik, forma wirtualnego albumu ze wspomnieniami, permanentne uzewnętrznianie się, mnóstwo pracy i czasu.
    Zanim go założycie, zastanówcie się kim jesteście
    Jeśli nie odpowiecie sobie na te pytania, blog

    Od 10 lat piszę. 

    https://www.morele.net/wiadomosc/akcesoria-do-filmowania-lustrzanka-jakie-najlepsze/2423/https://www.instagram.com/nastyanastya/?hl=pl

    Brak komentarzy:

    Prześlij komentarz