Some people will never ‘get you’. Do not spend eternity asking why. People will see you differently, just cherish those who lift your soul. 

die-rosastrasse:
“ René Charles Edmond His
French, 1877-1960
”





You can never care too much, 
you can only choose the wrong things to 
hold close. 

"Kindness begins with understanding we all struggle."
farfetch:
“ Go where you feel alive
”
kulturtava:
“ Vivian Maier
”
browndresswithwhitedots:
“  niravpatelphotography.com
”"I have seen him at his best, and his worst… I cannot decide which I love more, his happiness, or raw emotion. But I love him, all of him. Every single side and bit. I love the sky above his head, the floor he walks on. I love the words he spills over morning coffee, the whispers he mumbles in sleep. I love the tears he blinks away, the red in his cheeks. There is not a part of him I can’t accept, there is not a part of him I can’t love."
dallasclayton:
“Searchers
”

There will be a next time. Another love, another chance, another opportunity. Keep looking forward.

Not everything is supposed to become something beautiful and long-lasting. Sometimes people come into your life to show you what is right and what is wrong, to show you who you can be, to teach you to love yourself, to make you feel better for a little while, or to just be someone to walk with at night and spill your life to. Not everyone is going to stay forever, and we still have to keep on going and thank them for what they’ve given us.
Emery Allen 


Build your life around the things that help you grow, the people that nourish your authentic self, and the things that you love enough to make time for. Decide now what you need on your current path and let go of everything else. Be the pilot of your own life.


Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire.

Forgive yourself for not knowing what you didn’t know before you learned it.

nanethgraw:
“ Katch Silva
”

"One of the first signs of real love is the moment you realize they are trying their very best to understand you."sydneynoellephoto:
“ we got saltwater in our eyes today but we aren’t complaining!!!
”
"I want to share my story, and I want to know yours. I believe with all my heart that sharing our stories, the real, ugly, broken ones, is one of the most powerful things in the world, because to share our story we must first accept it. We must own it. We must stop running from it or shoving it into the corner when company comes over. To share our story is to admit that we’ve been changed."

"Lately I’ve been spending a good part of nearly every day thinking about love. Romantic love. The kind of love that involves french kissing and mix tapes and spooning in New York City in the summer when it’s by most people’s standards too disgustingly humid to spoon. The kind of love you wanna bring home to your grandma and say, “Grandma, look at this love! Just look at this LOVE!” Lately I’ve been thinking about who I want to love, and how I want to love, and why I want to love the way I want to love, and what I need to learn to love that way, and who I need to become to become the kind of love I want to be…….and when I break it all down, when I whittle it into a single breath, it essentially comes out like this: Before I die, I want to be somebody’s favorite hiding place, the place they can put everything they know they need to survive, every secret, every solitude, every nervous prayer, and be absolutely certain I will keep it safe. I will keep it safe."

dara-muscat:
“ Dara Muscat Follow on Instagram @daramuscat http://ift.tt/1Pfoik5
”


"There’s something daring about holding eye contact because it’s no longer a “my eyes fell on you by accident”, but rather something else."



“Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren’t accompanied by regret.”-Laura Kasischke
“Maybe the problem with love these days is that someone says they love you, and you just wonder how long for.”-J.L. Johnson


“[They think I lost.] u in some way, I think I won.”-Maya Angelou
Dwie dziewczyny, jedna z koroną i medalem, druga bez.




“Every love story is a ghost story.”-David Foster Wallace


“It’s always going to be you, even when I’m busy pretending to love somebody else.”-Laura Jane Williams











Where there is love, there is often also hate. They can exist side by side.Life is about change. Sometimes it’s painful; sometimes it’s beautiful. But most of the time it’s both.”
http://thewhitenotebook.tumblr.com/http://saintofsass.tumblr.com/http://nsana.tumblr.com/http://leesbn.tumblr.com/http://takemetoyuma.tumblr.com/http://weaksorry.tumblr.com/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz