I don’t miss you at night, or right before I sleep. I miss you when I laugh with someone who isn’t you // You’ll never realized how much you like someone until you watch them like someone else // I waited for you for so long I forgot why I was waiting // not everyone leaves. Sometimes if you reach out, the person you’re trying to reach will be right there waiting." // "Once, I saw a bee drown in honey, and I understood." // I’ve always been someone who looks ‘too deep’ into something or someone. That’s because I realized from a young age that there’s always more than what meets the eye. // if you miss someone who does not miss you, or who is no good for you, or is unattainable, take all the love you once felt for them and spread it around other places. put your love in worthwhile people and things, turn the romance in to passions for hobbies or admiration for others- enrich your own life. focus on yourself and those who actively make you happy. // "You were red. You liked me cause I was blue. You touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky and you decided purple just wasn’t for you." // jakiej marki korektora używasz, aby zatuszować najtrudniejsze kłamstwa i największe błędy? //

whatinspiresdancaji:
“ Aimé Leon Dore @aimeleondore @teddysantis by justinchung http://ift.tt/1ODTDrF
”

why I can't afford to live here?

morning in the monochrome.

You may say I'm the dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

TAKE ME BACK TO THIS MOMENT.

Time never looked so good.

Heaven. Just heaven.

eating good and finding the right words.
Words to make it right.

Rainy day vibes.

Time for more coffee and even more deep conversations.

I wasn't gone.
I wasn't completely gone, 'cause I couldn't stay away.
It was only harder to find me.

Mondays are less difficult if you know how to start them.

Poniedziałki nagle przestają być takie trudne, kiedy wiesz jak je właściwie rozpocząć <3

Moody morning at home.





"I think everything in life is art. What you do. How you dress. The way you love someone, and how you talk. Your smile and your personality. What you believe in, and all your dreams. The way you drink your tea. How you decorate your home. Or party. Your grocery list. The food you make. How your writing looks. And the way you feel. Life is art."


roselynjolie:
“ 🌾
”


italianlady2:
““And now……it’s coffee time!!!!
” ”



"Neck kisses, coffee dates, and midnight car rides."


untrustyou:
“ Reilly Hodgson
”
"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication."


I need mountains, oceans, and endless fields of wildflowers in my life.
Untitled



"WHEN SOMEONE LOVES: SHE STAYS, TAKES CARE, FORGIVES, UNDERSTANDS, DIES OF JEALOUSY, DIES OF HOMESICKNESS, AND FORGET PRIDE."
- Lucas Batista


"NEVER IGNORE YOUR FIRST INSTINCT JUST BECAUSE IT ISN’T WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE."

"I APPRECIATE EFFORT. NO MATTER HOW SMALL, SILLY OR IRRELEVANT, I APPRECIATE EFFORT."
"IT HAS BEEN ONE OF THE GREATEST AND MOST DIFFICULT YEARS OF MY LIFE. I LEARNED EVERYTHING IS TEMPORARY. MOMENTS. FEELINGS. PEOPLE. FLOWERS. I LEARNED LOVE IS ABOUT GIVING- EVERYTHING- AND LETTING IT HURT. I LEARNED VULNERABILITY IS ALWAYS THE RIGHT CHOICE BECAUSE IT IS EASY TO BE COLD IN A WORLD THAT MAKES IT SO VERY DIFFICULT TO REMAIN SOFT. I LEARNED ALL THINGS COME IN TWOS: LIFE AND DEATH, PAIN AND JOY, SUGAR AND SALT, ME AND YOU. IT IS THE BALANCE OF THE UNIVERSE. IT HAS BEEN THE YEAR OF HURTING SO BAD BUT LIVING SO GOOD, MAKING FRIENDS OUT OF STRANGERS, MAKING STRANGERS OUT OF FRIENDS, LEARNING [SWEET TEA] WILL FIX JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING AND FOR THE PAINS IT CAN’T, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MY MOTHER’S ARMS. WE MUST LEARN TO FOCUS ON WARM ENERGY, ALWAYS. SOAK OUR LIMBS IN IT AND BECOME BETTER LOVERS TO THE WORLD, FOR IF WE CAN’T LEARN TO BE KINDER TO EACH OTHER HOW WILL WE EVER LEARN TO BE KINDER TO THE MOST DESPERATE PARTS OF OURSELVES."
I think one of the best feelings is someone saying they missed you. Even though it’s just a small comment and most people kind of brush it off, think about it. Someone actually cared that you weren’t there and took the time to tell you.

"LOVING SOMEONE DOESN’T MEAN YOU HAVE TO LOVE EVERYTHING THEY DO. BUT IT DOES MEAN YOU FORGIVE THEM A LITTLE MORE OFTEN, A LITTLE MORE EASILY."
- Melanie Harlow, Some Sort Of Happy


one of the most toxic things i’ve ever done is ignore the bad in someone because i love them

stop checking their profile. it’s over. don’t hurt yourself like that

The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.


I have infinite tenderness for you. I always will. 



Nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.





Been walking around copenhagen and found this 
“one man trash another man’s treasure”



you’re just like a magic. a miracle


If I take too many pictures of you during the day, don’t hate me. it’s a non-verbal way to tell you; I love you. so much. it means I wanna have a million pictures of you because you look so beautiful. with your hair like that. or wearing that shirt. when you make that funny face. or with the sun in your eyes. it means I don’t wanna forget your face. and that smile you have that makes me melt. I love you I love you I love you

It’s a little bit strange to think that the ones who hurt me terribly weren’t my enemies. They were the people I loved the most

sometimes I still dream of you but I am trying to forget you and you mean nothing to me, so why some parts of my mind still searches for you?

If you meet someone whose soul is not aligned with yours, send them love & move along.

grafika alone, quote, and forest





I’m the kind of friend who would run at your house in a blink with pizza at 4am if you’re sad but also accidentally forget to reply to your messages for 8 months

I wanna be unforgettable. I wanna leave my name in the heart of all the people I will meet. a weird feeling like when the sun is going down and there’s blue light everywhere and it’s about to rain and the wind’s going fast through the trees. it’s been four years and you still think about me sometimes


some memories feels so vague and kind of faded away yet they are the ones that gives me some sort of weird feeling of sadness and happiness all together; I have images in my heads of unmade beds and busy streets before it gets dark and songs I used to listen to all the time and windows with warm sunlight coming through and big lines and leaves swept by the wind ice cream street lamps our hands you trying on funny clothes in thrift stores and laughing laughing laughing and the smell of motor oil when we ride the underground and a lot of other small details of things we will probably never experience again. it breaks my heart not to be with you

Znaleziony obraz



thevisualvamp:
“ Rabbit
”
but it really is so important to find people who don’t lose patience with you or get angry if you’re being irrational or insecure or downright ridiculous, it is so so necessary to be treated with gentleness from loved ones and not to be made to feel like you’re irritating or a burden

Loving someone should be hard and active, not easy and passive. When you sign up to actually love people – no fakers allowed – then you sign up for a life of runny noses, awkward car rides, hugs that last too long, pauses that demand no noise, and admitting you were wrong. If you want to actually love people then you have to be willing to be wrong.
Love is forgiveness. And it’s atonement. And it’s basically like putting your soul in a washing machine – it’s not some gentle cycle, it’s a fierce whipping that rings you out good.
It makes the stains fade.
Best of all, it fills the holes

no other person on this planet was made for you, they were made for themselves. love is all about choices. no one is going to be perfect for you, and i think we need to stop raising everyone on the belief that someone out there, just one other person in the whole world, was “made for you” because it isn’t true. no one is made for you, besides you. other people belong to themselves. if you want to make it work with someone, it’s about hard work, understanding, compassion, communication, and choice

loving and being loved is feeling the sun from both sides


I am making memories with better people now and I don’t miss you anymore




The thought of you will always be with me. I will always remember the way your lips curls into a smile, I will always remember your scent and the feeling I get when you hold me close. You gave me faith, hope and confidence. You’ll always be a part of me and I will never forget you.

sometimes I miss you but then I remember how little you made me feel



What are you supposed to do with all the love you have for somebody if that person is no longer there? What happens to all that leftover love? Do you suppress it? Do you ignore it? Are you supposed to give it to someone else?

Maggie O’ FarrellAfter You’d Gone.

five years from now you will wake up next to someone else, who definitely look prettier than me asleep. they will have a cuter smile and they will be better at telling jokes. they will hold you tighter and will be braver at chasing away the spiders in your bathroom. and I really hope you will be happy. I really do. but in the space between a kiss and a laugh, when you will wake up at 3 am to get a glass of water, or when you will be waiting for your bread to pop up from you toaster, I hope you will think about me and what we once had; and realize that maybe - in another time -  I could have been more than just someone who crossed you path for a few months


If you break someone’s heart and they still talk to you with the same excitement and respect. Believe me they really love you.



Bruna Lírio

Matilda Price

Dorina Darii

Lucy G

Britt Bergmeister

Chiara Scelsi

Carmen Bründler

Melizanne Bergeron

Francine Zambelli

Shelby Bay


Alexandra Zotova

Dioni Tabbers





wszyscy krwawimy
w tym samym kolorze.


"The sensitive suffer more; but they love more, and dream more."




"We are all just waiting for someone to notice—notice our pain, notice our scars, notice our fear, notice our joy, notice our triumphs, notice our courage. And the one who notices is a rare and beautiful gift."

I’m in love with dead memories.


The first five minutes after I wake up, the most lonely ones. when everything around me is silent and I make my bed without you

sometimes I meet someone even by accident and in the way they talk, in their essence, laughter, the way they look at things.. I can help but think; “this is it. that’s where it begins. I will love this person so very dearly”



"Highly sensitive people are too often perceived as weaklings or damaged goods. To feel intensely is not a symptom of weakness, it is the trademark of the truly alive and compassionate. It is not the empath who is broken, it is society that has become dysfunctional and emotionally disabled. There is no shame in expressing your authentic feelings. Those who are at times described as being a ‘hot mess’ or having ‘too many issues’ are the very fabric of what keeps the dream alive for a more caring, humane world. Never be ashamed to let your tears shine a light in this world."



"Don’t give people so much power over you that their silence leaves you questioning your worth."


"I will get drunk and kiss strangers and I will dance all night with my friends and I will cry for you on the kitchen floor but I won’t ask you to come back."


I stare at u because I appreciate art


— excerpt from EVERY PLACE IS EMPTY UNTIL WE LEAVE IT




"Lately I’ve been thinking about who I want to love, and how I want to love, and why I want to love the way I want to love, and what I need to learn to love that way, and how I need to become to become the kind of love I want to be. And when I break it all down, when I whittle it into a single breath, it essentially comes out like this: before I die, I want to be somebody’s favorite hiding place, the place they can put everything they need to survive, every secret, every solitude, every nervous prayer, and be absolutely certain I will keep it safe. I will keep it safe."


ziomek: 9: 00 hej jak tam
12 - co tam?
19 - słyszalaś tą piosenkę: xxxx ?
21 - kasia, założyłem sobie google+

ja, dzien później:
już słucham! jak tam w ogóle Twoja niedziela?

ziomek:
dobrze, ale mamy poniedziałek




I loved you before I ever touched you.

you still think about me sometimes you know you do



Everyone is my teacher. Some I seek. Some I subconsciously attract. Often I learn simply by observing others. Some may be completely unaware that I’m learning from them, yet I bow deeply in gratitude.

I don’t have time for any pointless relationship of whatever nature anymore. stop trying to waste my time


In a relationship, you need somebody who’s going to call you out, not somebody who’s going to let everything slide. You need somebody who doesn’t want to live without you, but can. Not somebody that is dependent, but somebody who is stronger with you. A relationship is two people, not one

You can never explain how painful it is to say goodbye to someone you love.

Some people leave because they want to leave and some people leave because they want you to make them stay. If you are leaving, you are leaving. I won’t fight for someone that wants a life without me.

wine is so weak… does it even count as alcohol

"No matter how much you feed the wolf, he keeps looking at the forest."



"I’ve learned that I’m never going to let myself be an option again. That there is something demeaning about waiting for someone to decide that you’re worth loving, that you’re something that they want. It shouldn’t be a decision, it should be a necessity. I’m going to be necessary from now on or I’m simply not going to exist for people who can’t pick. You either want me or you don’t. Anything else is a copout. Anything else is a cowards way out. I deserve more than indecisiveness. I deserve more than ‘I don’t know.’ The next time someone tells me to wait for them, I’m going to smile gently and tell them that there’s no need. I’ve made my decision, I hope that you’re happy with it."


"I no longer have patience for certain things, not because I’ve become arrogant, but simply because I reached a point in my life where I do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurts me. I have no patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature. I lost the will to please those who do not like me, to love those who do not love me and to smile at those who do not want to smile at me. I no longer spend a single minute on those who lie or want to manipulate. I decided not to coexist anymore with pretense, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not tolerate selective erudition nor academic arrogance. I do not adjust either to popular gossiping. I hate conflict and comparisons. I believe in a world of opposites and that’s why I avoid people with rigid and inflexible personalities. In friendship I dislike the lack of loyalty and betrayal. I do not get along with those who do not know how to give a compliment or a word of encouragement. Exaggerations bore me and I have difficulty accepting those who do not like animals. And on top of everything I have no patience for anyone who does not deserve my patience."

"Someone will tell you that she’s seeing someone someday and that she’s happy and your hands will stop working. You’ll have to work hard to hold onto whatever you’re holding. I hope it’s not glass, I hope it’s not breakable. Suddenly you’ll remember everything that you ever loved about her. Everything that ever moved you to tears, made your insides feel like they were tying themselves into knots. That she was loyal, that she was open for you, that she smiled against your mouth when you kissed. That it felt easy, like God had put the two of you together deliberately, like it had been the plan all along. But for whatever reason, you let her go and you thought that it was the right thing and for a little while, it felt like you knew exactly what you were doing. Except now all the parts of you that touched her knows that you’re never going to be able to touch her again and that hurts. Even your fingers are sad, even your stomach is aching from the loss of it all. You’re never going to get that again and that’s why your regret looks like artwork that would have been masterpiece if you’d finished it. Your regret looks like plucking a flower before it’s bloomed. So maybe you’ll call her and you’ll tell her that you miss her and she’ll sound gentle on the phone but not in love with you anymore. She’ll say ‘we happened and we were important but you let me go, I’m sorry, but you let me go’ and that’s how you’ll know."



"I wanna go on a roadtrip someday. Alone or with someone I love. I wanna get away. Explore places. Sleep in the car. Stop a lot just to admire the view. Visit museums and try out coffee shops. Listen to my favorite albums while driving. Have a polaroid camera. Take pretty pictures of the sunrise. Take pictures of myself. Run through a forest. Chase fog. Chase the sun. Spend hours on a field making flower crowns. Feel the wind in my hair. Buy souvenirs. Meet people. Take time to observe. I wanna make memories. I wanna feel alive."

May you always have soft sunlight, a full moon, a bus that always comes on time. Flowers. May your kisses feel like falling, like stars blossoming into nebulas. Good hands. May you feel like you are infinity, like time is always on your side. You are divine. A mouth full of…

I know everything
must end,
but I don’t want it to.


"There are a few things in life so beautiful they hurt: swimming in the ocean while it rains, reading alone in empty libraries, the sea of stars that appear when you’re miles away from the neon lights of the city, bars after 2am, walking in the wilderness, all the phases of the moon, the things we do not know about the universe, and you."
— Beau Taplin



"All my dreams are about escaping, falling in love with someone and sunsets."


"I knew when I said
I love you
that I was inventing a new alphabet
for a city where no one could read
that I was saying my poems
in an empty theater
and pouring my wine
for those who could not
taste it."
— Nizar Qabbani 

deep conversations with open minded people are my most favorite things ever


"That’s when I understand that I have been stained. Whether I’m still in love with him, whether he was ever in love with me, and no matter who he’s in love with now, he changed my life. He showed me how to get lost, and then I showed myself how to get found."


remember when he treated you like a drug he was only brave enough to take in small doses? you deserve someone who wants to die



"He’s gone. He’s really gone. After all that has happened between us. He has left me alone. He built me up, to then destroy his own creation. I was only his second quality. And I thought I would be his masterpiece. But I wasn’t. I was only a little project. Nothing more. Only art, which no longer impressed him. Now he’s gone. Searching for a new art-project. And I think he never come back. He never build me up again. He left me broken. And since then, I can’t breath. It hurts, it hurts, it hurts."
— Don’t fall in love with an artist

the smarter u are the more men arent funny 




Drink too much coffee, wear lipstick that’s too dark, and never settle for a life you don’t want.

"I live for the day that I meet somebody I’ve never met, and feel like I already know them."


"It wasn’t until
I was out of my mind
that I noticed
the angry people spoke
with their hands,
the happy people spoke
with their eyes,
and the sad people
never spoke
at all."

I love being horribly straightforward. I love sending reckless text messages (because how reckless can a form of digitized communication be?) and telling people I love them and telling people they are absolutely magical humans and I cannot believe they really exist. I love saying, Kiss me harder, and You’re a good person, and, You brighten my day. I live my life as straight-forward as possible.
Because one day, I might get hit by a bus.

Maybe it’s weird. Maybe it’s scary. Maybe it seems downright impossible to just be—to just let people know you want them, need them, feel like, in this very moment, you will die if you do not see them, hold them, touch them in some way whether its your feet on their thighs on the couch or your tongue in their mouth or your heart in their hands.
But there is nothing more beautiful than being desperate.
And there is nothing more risky than pretending not to care.
We are young and we are human and we are beautiful and we are not as in control as we think we are. We never know who needs us back. We never know the magic that can arise between ourselves and other humans.
We never know when the bus is coming.



Your body is 65% water and I’m thirsty

I’m a collection of unsaid goodbyes and thrown up 3 AM “I miss you





How strange we are. How different we are from how we think we are. We fall out of love only to fall in love with a duplicate of what we’ve left, never understanding that we love what we love and that it doesn’t change.


It is possible to long for a place you’ve never visited – to spend a lifetime nostalgic for a life you’ve never lived.

I am weak from missing what I know is gone.

There’s going to be jazz in a ruined room. There’s going to be a drunk boyfriend yelling racial slurs at the TV. He will be white-hot with rage; he will seem unreal, his anger stuck in a different time like a folktale giant. He will say I smell clean for an immigrant. He will say spices stain his napkins and flare up his acne, he will say I’m good to look at for the fathers I have come from. He’ll say I could be better, do better, he’ll say I’m pretty when I’m not talking all that politic, he will break my habit of calling white boys who watch too many war movies but that will come later. White boys will keep calling. White boys will keep asking for dirty nothings in my first language. White boys will ask me to read their poetry, ask me to talk dharma, talk sushi, talk Stanley Kubrick, talk so horny, white boys will say they never made it with one of me and there’s going to be jazz in a ruined room. The drugs will stop. The drugs will stop. The drugs caress my nerves in sweeping, tender breaths across the skin to teach me the feeling of body again. I’ll wake into a movement of sax so sad I’ll forget I’m by myself. I’ll forget the missed calls. I’ll forget white boys crying for help, crying for spice, crying for rescue from their moms’ buttered noodles and dinner-table grace. There’re going to be frosted-glass jars of plum wine and my father talking Miles Davis because no white man play this kind of sad, he’ll say, there’s going to be good ginseng, stained dark and bitter from the mountain earth in my grandmother’s broth and the salt of my tears like the Yellow Sea splitting open under Truman’s jets.


Nothing I am telling you is true. Everything was uglier than I could write it. You remember. Correct me if I’m wrong. Back then we believed that we were made for something different, something special, something better.

elizabethjane:
“ source: unknown
”

"The only difference between writers and magicians is that one of them has tricks while the other one creates pure magic."


"Admit it. You aren’t like them. You’re not even close. You may occasionally dress yourself up as one of them, watch the same mindless television shows as they do, maybe even eat the same fast food sometimes. But it seems that the more you try to fit in, the more you feel like an outsider, watching the “normal people” as they go about their automatic existences. For every time you say club passwords like “Have a nice day” and “Weather’s awful today, eh?”, you yearn inside to say forbidden things like “Tell me something that makes you cry” or “What do you think deja vu is for?”. Face it, you even want to talk to that girl in the elevator. But what if that girl in the elevator (and the balding man who walks past your cubicle at work) are thinking the same thing? Who knows what you might learn from taking a chance on conversation with a stranger? Everyone carries a piece of the puzzle. Nobody comes into your life by mere coincidence. Trust your instincts. Do the unexpected. Find the others."


"She was beautiful. That’s not what you saw when you looked at her though. You saw words and worlds pouring through her eyes, right out of her soul."

Hands, morning sunlight seeping through the windows, tender kisses, worn wooden floors, Native American turquoise jewelry, ripped denim, ticking stripe bed sheets, the smell of fall in the air, children laughing, homemade peach cobbler, lingering touches from a crush, conversations that dig beneath the surface.
To put it simply, life around me.

Co Cię inspiruje?
Męskie dłonie, zachody słońca i jego wschody, światło - to w jaki sposób dociera nawet do miejsc, które dłuższy czas były pogrążone w ciemności; czułość - uczucia, emocje, miłość, przytulanie ludzi, których uwielbiam, pocałunki, ciało, jego faktura, jego kształt; zapach powietrza po deszczu, szczery śmiech przyjaciół, tęsknota, za ludźmi, których kocham, ale nie mogłam zatrzymać ich przy sobie; tatuaże, głębokie rozmowy (na trzeźwo, lub też nie), przeszłość i spekulacje przyszłości, 

zwierzęce zachowania u ludzi, ludzkie zachowania u zwierząt; opuszczone budynki, stare kamienice, wszystko co ma duszę i opowiada historię; 
blizny na pięknych twarzach, łzy, uśmiechy przechodniów, których mijam na zatłoczonych ulicach Poznania, skomplikowane osobowości, artyści, grafitti, zdania o złożonym znaczeniu i wielu dnach, komplementy i obelgi, marzenia, cisza, krzyk, szept, 
W dużym skrócie - wszystko co mnie otacza. 


"If you look at everything as art, then you’d be much happier because you’d find beauty in everything. Just think that everything is a canvas. And though the masterpiece will never be done, it doesn’t lose any of its worth."


"It’s easy to lose yourself in the idea of a person and be blinded to their reality."

If you start living for the smallest reasons, that’s when you know you’re really living. The smell of rain after a thunderstorm, the shades of pavements when it’s autumn, the harvest season and the unspoken competition to pick the freshest tomatoes, the mediocre midnights and the color of the sunsets, the smell of bakeshops early in the morning, the frosty breeze of the fast-approaching winter, the warmth of oven when baking Christmas cookies, the thickness of paper when flipping through magazine pages, the smell of new books and new clothes and new things. When you start looking at things, really really looking, you’ll start living. Because then you’ll understand how it is to really be a human in this world full of people."

One hundred ‘I miss you’s’ 
that never made it to your ears 
sit heavy on the top of my skull. 
Crammed inside my mind, 
twenty-three jokes I need to tell you
and one thousand questions I want to ask you. 
The weight of my curiosity for you is
slowly
crushing
me.



"She dreams of running. Not running away but running to the bright dazzling cities full of love and adventure



"Understand, I’ll slip quietly away from the noisy crowd when I see the pale stars rising, blooming, over the oaks. I’ll pursue solitary pathways through the pale twilit meadows, with only this one dream: You come too."

Today is a great day to see the wonder in a glass of water, the beauty in your own face, and the light in everyone you meet."

I’m having a conversation with one of my friends and I ask him, “What defines you?” and he responded with, “Nothing. A definition excludes the possibility for change.”
This is one of the best responses I’ve ever received to any of my questions.


"Dressing up is like masturbation, I do it for myself and if it turns you on, that’s fine, but this is for me and you’re not invited."


"When it comes to men who are romantically interested in you, it’s really simple. Just ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do."


"Well, let’s say, let’s say since you were little, you always dreamed of someday getting a lion, and you wait and you wait and you wait and you wait and the lion doesn’t come. Then along comes a giraffe. You can be alone, or you can be with the giraffe.“
“I’d wait for the lion.”
“That’s why I worry about you." 
Mike MillsBeginners


There are so many places out there to explore, so many small streets, charming buildings, amazing landscapes, calm rivers, high mountains and beautiful artworks. It’s impossible to ever see it all, but we should try to see as much as we possible can



"I don’t want to be a piece of art. Nobody touches artwork. They just look from afar and move on."


"There’s a whole world out there, waiting for you. Great cities and art and music. Genuine beauty, and you can have all of it.

ppl are so interested in aliens but how would they expect to learn about cultures from different planets/solar systems if they can’t even accept different cultures on ya own damn planet from your own damn species

It’s the little things.
Sunsets, coffee, long drives,
Giggles, sappy movies, ice-cream,
deep conversation, cozy socks, and music.
These things are so little, yet mean a great deal to me.
Suppose, it is not the extent of things “small or big” that make a difference.
But perhaps, the extent to which they spark a fire in your soul, that no substance on earth can extinguish, leaving you to burn with a passion for life.


"I’ve never fooled anyone. I’ve let people fool themselves. They didn’t bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn’t argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn’t."
— Marilyn Monroe




If you find parts of yourself missing, do not search for them in somebody else.
I swear you will find them one day; and if not, you will discover pieces you have never seen before.
You are not a simple work of art.
You are the entire museum.
"

Some day, one soul out of the seven billion in this world will touch you in all the ways you cannot explain; in all the places hands cannot roam, and where lips cannot kiss.

The worse place to be
is not knowing where you are with someone
when you know exactly where you want to be.
Stuck on wondering 
if you’re on the same page when 
you don’t know if you’re reading the same book.


There are so many fruits you haven’t tasted
so many beautiful songs you have not discovered
spices you’ve never heard of 
and intriguing conversations you haven’t had 
there are oceans you have not felt 
and plants you’ve never seen
books you’ve never read
and souls your heart has not touched
this Earth is incredible.




"I hope you all find yourselves sleeping with someone you love, maybe not all of the time, but a lot of the time. The touch of a foot in the night is sincere. I hope you like your work, I hope there’s mystery and poetry in your life — not even poems, but patterns. I hope you can see them. Often these patterns will wake you up, and you will know that you are alive, again and again."


"The whole culture is telling you to hurry, while the art tells you to take your time. Always listen to the art."

"Long after you’ve forgotten someone’s voice, you can still remember the sound of their happiness or their sadness. You can feel it in your body."


What happened to us?
She was lightning and I was thunder, the timing was always slightly off.

“I think we had something.” She said, “It wasn’t love, but it wasn’t nothing either.
"And perhaps it was just stolen glances in long corridors, and laughing a little too much at each other’s ridiculous jokes.”
“Perhaps it was just feeling giddy at touching knees and pausing before breathing their name.
“And I know that it wasn’t love,” she said, “but it could have been. I’m sure at another time, in another place, it could have been.”
"
— Excerpt from a book I’ll never write #101 - “Sometimes I’d look at him and sometimes he’d look at me. Neither of us would ever say anything, but anyone could tell that we wanted to

"There are two types of people:
Those that look in to the beach when they are swimming and those that look out to the sea."
—I do not know what that signifies, only that I am the latter


" I DON’T WANT TO STAY IN THE BAD PLACE, WHERE NO ONE BELIEVES IN SILVER LININGS OR LOVE OR HAPPY ENDINGS. "

escapejournal:
“ Victoria Siemer
”


poems-and-words:
“ Book of the day: The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
Get the FREE Kindle Reading App
”


girlinthepark:
“ Alice Gao | Hotel Providence, Paris.
”

4 Plate Bundle
















concept: we go to the observatory together, it’s winter and we are bundled up holding hands through thick mittens. watching the stars together in the cold. i almost tell you that you put the stars in my sky.




"I always feel like a freak because I’m never able to move on like this, you know? People just have an affair or even entire relationships–they break up and they forget. They move on like they would have changed brands of cereal. I feel I was never able to forget anyone I’ve been with because each person had their own specific qualities. You can never replace anyone; what is lost is lost. Each relationship, when it ends, really damages me; I never fully recover. That’s why I’m very careful with getting involved, because it hurts too much."  Céline, Before Sunset 
“sex is great” but have u ever
  • cracked your back and it feels like sleeping on clouds
  • heard that one chord in a song that just resonates with your soul
  • bit into pizza and it doesnt burn your tongue its just warm and yummy
  • drunk some hot chocolate and the marshmallows have melted perfectly
  • tucked a lock of hair behind your ear and it stays
  • breathed in deeply and then exhaled and felt that everything was ok
  • had someone lean their head on your shoulder absentmindedly
  • made your friend giggle
  • realized you had all the ingredients and time for your favorite food
  • gotten into bed, felt like you’re floating, and fallen asleep immediately
wow reading this makes me realize how much more appreciative I should be

In need of a road trip that includes stopping at lots of national parks and breakfast diners

I want to stay up all night and just listen to you tell me everything you’ve ever seen

,,

I MISS THE WAY YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME. LIKE IT WAS SO INEVITABLE AND TELLING ME YOU LOVED ME WAS AS EASY AS BREATHING. I MISS THAT. I MISS YOU.


I want to live simply. I want to sit by the window when it rains and read books I’ll never be tested on. I want to paint because I want to, not because I’ve got something to prove. I want to listen to my body, fall asleep when the moon is high and wake up slowly, with no place to rush off to. I want not to be governed by money or clocks or any of the artificial restraints that humanity imposes on itself. I just want to be, boundless and infinite



I THINK THE SADDEST THING IN THIS WORLD, IS TO WATCH SOMEONE YOU LOVE TURN INTO EVERYTHING YOU HATE.










Jesteś jak najostrzejsze tabasco w eleganckiej filiżance do herbaty.


"You should know that there is something worse than hate and that is unlove. Because hate is anger over something lost, hate is passion, hate is misguided, it’s caring for the wrong things but it is still caring. But unlove, unlove is to unkiss, to unremember, to unhold, to undream, to undo everything that ever was and leave smooth stone behind in its wake. No fire. No fury. Just, nothing. And that is worse than hate."


"I wish there was someone I could have written to after that, someone I could have written to explain how awful it was to have someone touch you, then look at you properly and change his mind."



"I firmly believe in small gestures: pay for their coffee, hold the door for strangers, over tip, smile or try to be kind even when you don’t feel like it, pay compliments, chase the kid’s runaway ball down the sidewalk and throw it back to him, try to be larger than you are— particularly when it’s difficult. People do notice, people appreciate. I appreciate it when it’s done to (for) me. Small gestures can be an effort, or actually go against our grain (“I’m not a big one for paying compliments…”), but the irony is that almost every time you make them, you feel better about yourself. For a moment life suddenly feels lighter, a bit more Gene Kelly dancing in the rain."
— Jonathan Carroll



"Even atheists could have seen heaven in your eyes."


przywieram do obcych ust, myślę 'szkoda Nas'
nuda pcha do bzdur
'nie umiem, nie chcę' wolę tak 
chciałam pokochać Cię, ale nie wiem jak. 

Everything is overwhelming, At least everything that matters is.



Mostly it is loss which teaches us about the worth of things.



what if someone is secretly in love with me but it’s so secret that he doesn’t even know?




abt me: glowing, eating peaches drinking wine in lingerie, not texting ur desperate ass back




She wanted to leave. I loved her too much to make her stay

But the most beautiful things in life aren’t just things. They’re people and places, memories and moments, smiles and laughter.



Intimacy is not who you let touch you. Intimacy is who you text at 3am about your dreams and fears. Intimacy is giving someone your attention, when ten other people are asking for it. Intimacy is the person always in the back of your mind, no matter how distracted you are.

another time, another place, another toping on my pizza.

If it moves you, if it inspires you, if it makes you happy, let it.






You think you’ve seen her naked because she took her clothes off? Tell me about her dreams. Tell me what breaks her heart. What is she passionate about, and what makes her cry? Tell me about her childhood. Better yet, tell me one story about her that you’re not in. You’ve seen her skin, and you’ve touched her body. But you still know as much about her as a book you once found, but never got around to opening.

I forgive people by forgetting about them.

Do yourself a favor and learn how to walk away. When a connection starts to fade, Learn how to let it go. When a person starts to mistreat you, learn how to move on.. to something and someone better. Don’t waste your energy trying to force something that isn’t meant to be.. Because the truth is.. for every one person who doesn’t value you - there are tons more waiting to love you better. Do better.

You wish you could’ve learned to play piano. You wish you could’ve started drawing when you were young. You wish you could’ve figured out who you wanted to be before you graduated college. You wish you could’ve learned to love yourself sooner. Well you know what? You didn’t. And that’s just something you’re going to have to learn to deal with. But just because you didn’t do it sooner, doesn’t mean you can’t start now.

If all I needed was me, why is it so hard when you leave? Somako, My heart hurts more than my head

Come with all your shame, come with your swollen heart, I’ve never seen anything more beautiful than you.

how do you stay away from something you love


It’s normal to miss someone when you’re alone and lonely. But missing someone when you’re busy having fun, that’s true affection

My grandmother once told me, “Relationships are work, honey, and they aren’t 50/50. Some days when I get up I only feel like giving 10%, then your granddaddy has to give 90% that day. But there is always 100% love.


Love hurts, love hurts like hell because someone always loves more either for too long or not long enough.

 my mornings
are spent
wondering why i still
think of you
and
my nights
wishing i dream
of you, still. 

 i knew it was more than
a summer romance
when fall has
come and
you’re still what i
fucking think
about 



"i asked her what types of people she was interested in then she stared at me dead serious and said, “i like a person who has been around, who’s been pushed too far, I’m highly interested in a person who had to grow up before their age..i know what you’re thinking I’m describing a fucked up person but whats the fun in sharing your mind with a sane person when you can have the thrill, joy, adventure, misery, and the pleasure of sharing it with an insane one”
in that moment i was certain she was the only one for me."


"If you love beauty, it’s because beauty lives within you. If you love art, it’s because you are creative. If it wakes up your heart, a receptor for it already exists within you. Your soul is drawn to the things that will help you unfold your most glorious expression. Give in."



for you, i’ll always try. no amount of heartbreak will make me want to stop.



don’t ever doubt my willingness to burn the bridge between us if you hurt me enough and to feel no remorse whatsoever while doing it. i will feel nothing. i will use the flames to roast marshmallows. i will enjoy the marshmallows. and then move on with my life without you in it



I kissed each bullet, simply because I loved the person who was holding the gun

I’d treat you like you treat me but I could never be that cruel

until we meet again

When I fall in love with someone, I don’t feel love just with them; I start to love the daily life of that person, their passions, the street where they live, their family. even their pets.. and that’s why breaking up is so sad for me - I feel like I have to let go not only a person I deeply love, but also their personal universe made of their friends, their favorite songs, the plants in their driveway.. even the ringtone of their cellphone

The thing I like the most about long car rides are the beautiful sunsets you get to watch.


Za jakiś czas przeszłość będzie już tylko zaschniętą plamą popielatej farby,a ja będę zastanawiała się dlaczego kiedykolwiek zdecydowałam się zamoczyć pędzel w tak ciemnym odcieniu.Przyszłość pokryję białą akwarelą.
Nie chcę Cię zapomnieći nie chcę o Tobie pamiętać.Co ja mam teraz z Tobą zrobić? 
Nigdy o Tobie nie zapomnę, więc
proszę, nie zapominaj o mnie, chociaż przez jakiś czas.

Kiedy dowiedział się, że piszę, zaśmiał się głośno i powiedział 'Cóż, napisz coś o mnie'
Przygryzłam wargi. Chciałam mu wytłumaczyć, że to nie takie łatwe. 'Nie mogę.' szepnęłam.
Zdziwiony zapytał dlaczego. 'Musisz mi najpierw złamać serce.'


Nie będę krzyczała.
Wyszeptam tylko szybko to, co czuję.
A Ty później powiesz mi, że nic nie powiedziałam.
Bo nie usłyszałeś.
Nigdy mnie nie słyszałeś. 

Niektórzy odchodzą, bo chcą odejśćbo muszą odeść.Bo nie mają powodu, by zostać.Niektórzy odchodzą tylko dlatego, że pragną, byś ich zatrzymał. 
kiedyś przypadkiem zauważyłam jak pszczoła tonie w słoiku najdroższego miodu. I wtedy zrozumiałam. I wtedy wszystko zrozumiałam. Całą kwintesencję życia. 
Wszyscy czekamy na kogoś kto zauważy. Nasze niewidzialne blizny, słabości, to na jaki temat mówić komplementy, żeby najmocniej Nas podbudować i usunąć najgłębsze kompleksy. Kogoś, kto  zauważy wszystkie Nasze  małe sukcesy i  kogoś kto będzie widział Nasze codzienne porażki, ale równocześnie będzie dostrzegał determinację, zapał, poświęcenie i będzie wiedział, że porażka to nie koniec, bo kryje się za nią nachodząca wygrana. Kogoś, kto będzie w Nas wierzył, kiedy Nam brakuje już wiary. Kogoś, kto pozna wszystkie najtrudniejsze sekrety, ale nie ucieknie przerażony, a przytuli i powie, że miał w życiu podobnie, ale teraz będzie już dobrze. Kogoś, kto będzie z Nami odbał o to, żeby naprawdę było dobrze. Czasami tak zatracamy się w czekaniu, że nawet nie wiemy, kiedy powinniśmy przestać czekać, bo już się doczekaliśmy.
Idealny dzień na to,  żeby patrzeć na szklankę dostrzec to, że jest do połowy pełna; że wszyscy przechodzący obok ludzie mają na twarzy światło jaśniejsze od słońca, a lustro odbija piękny obraz - i to właśnie jesteśmy my. 


Przyłapał ją na zdradzie, pokłócili się, rozbili kilka talerzy, obeciecała, że to się nie powtórzy. Opowiadał mi nad piwem z szerokim uśmiechem, że nigdy więcej jej nie przyłapał w ramionach innego. Że teraz jest wierna. Spojrzałam na niego smutnymi oczami - w tym triumfie było coś bezczelnego, coś agresywnego, pobłażliwego i drażniąco szowinistycznego. A ja ją dobrze znałam. To, że jej więcej nie przyłapał nie oznaczało, że jest niewinna. Kobieta, której w domu czegoś brakuje zawsze będzie szukała tego w innych miejscach. A jej brakowało. Dlatego zdradziła po raz pierwszy - a skoro wtedy istniało coś, za czym tęskniła, to wątpię, aby to zniknęło. Patrzyłam na jego szeroki uśmiech i zastanawiałam się jak może być tak zaślepiony - ukarał ją za zdradę, dał porządną nauczkę, ale wybaczył, uznając, że to jej wina - oświadczył, że jest mądrą kobietą, więc nie popełni drugi raz tej samej pomyłki. Ale to nie byla pomyłka, to nie był przypadek - to był świadomy błąd, racjonalnie podjęta decyzja, dokładnie przemyślany wybór. Brakowało jej czegoś, a znalazła to w sercu kogoś innego, więc się po to zwróciła. Była niezwykle piękna, więc otrzymała to,  nawet zanim zdążyła o to poprosić. Kiedy uzna, że to, czego brakuje jej w związku z tym pierwszym jest ważniejsze od wszystkiego, co dotąd otrzymała - odejdzie. 



Zabij to, czego nie możesz już uratować.
Zwłaszcza miłość.
Jesteś pustym pokojem, w którym kiedyś stało moje ulubione pianino,
ścianą, o którą opierałam się, kiedy wkładałam dłoń pod bieliznę, ale została zburzona podczas remontu
Rowerem, którym dotarłam na koniec świata, ale kiedy patrzyłam na horyzont, ktoś zakradł się od tyłu i mi go ukradł


Jesteś
jesteś blachą, na której upiekłam najsmaczniejszy sernik
Jesteś jesteś szklanką, z której wypiłam najdroższego szampana.Jesteś wszystkim, co skonsumowałam i straciłam.Jesteś czwartym, ostatnim drinkiem, ostatnim zanim stracę poczytalność.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/675323.After_You_d_Gonehttp://se17enteen.tumblr.com/http://katerinapimenidu.tumblr.com/http://pani-buka.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2016-10-03T16:00:00%2B02:00&max-results=7&start=7&by-date=falsehttp://muchso.tumblr.com/http://jaminpaul.tumblr.com/http://regardscoupables.tumblr.com/http://ehh.soup.io/since/628436218?mode=ownhttp://www.dezeen.com/2016/10/29/toyo-ito-museum-baroque-art-mexico-edmund-sumner-museo-internacional-del-barroco-architecture-photography/escape journal - malarstwohttp://ranata-suzuki.tumblr.com/http://theprocast.tumblr.com/page/4http://dauerregen.tumblr.com/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://situacija.tumblr.com/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://djecakizvode.tumblr.com/ !!!!
cos mi mocno nie wyszlo, nie chciałbys się w weekend gdzieś ze mną napić? 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz