to be honest turtles aren’t even that slow people are just impatient // Date someone who warms you like the perfect cup of tea // How do you go back to being strangers with someone who has seen your soul?



Submit something that you want to believe, and repeat it until you're convinced.

They should have felt blessed that you trusted them enough to confide in them in the first place.


Hate is still a relationship. The opposite of love is indifference. Try not to care. Try not to feel at all.




arrogance never hurt you. lack of self worth did.



































You only felt guilty because when you should have felt something you felt nothing at all.


Missing them is a slow burn… but fire cannot kill a dragon


Don’t let the ordinary make you feel inadequate.





















Learn to love the aspects of yourself that they called flaws.












They were a prison that you have successfully escaped.





















if you spend too much time throwing shade your forget how to shine


are you doing it for you?? if not then why are you doing it



if you ever doubt your potential just remember that lady gaga wrote bad romance at 16



don’t ever feel like you have an obligation to “be you”, Do whatever makes you feel safe + happy
i like to believe life is all planned out, all these “mistakes” you’re going through are just things meant to happen to achieve pure utter happinessit’s funny how i underestimate myself. i think i’ll fall apart without a specific person in my life, but the truth is that it’s so easy for me to let go. to just turn off my emotions and drift away from a situation. to be cold and unfeeling and hurt others. it scares me that most days i only feel when i make a conscious effort to. it scares me a little when my reasons to feel anything walk out of my life. i become almost inhuman.i still think you’re wonderful when i look at you, but that doesn’t mean i can’t look awaymy best friend wrote me a list of 10 things i should do by the end of 2016, three of them being “love yourself. try to find three positive things about yourself every day because you are a gr10 person and if you can’t see that, then you stupid”, “surround yourself with people you genuinely love, trust and value. every time you hang out with people, come out of it feeling happy and fulfilled and if you don’t, it’s time to cut them out” and “banish fuck boys”



god knows my kindness has gone to waste on you




Ignore ignorance.






You were an art piece
That I could only admire from afar
For I would only ruin your beauty
If I were to come close
I would only taint you
With these dirty hands




















































The most seductive thing I can think of is having someone’s undevided attention. One time we were kissing (the real kind of kissing; the kind that takes everything you got), his phone had been buzzing a lot the past 10 minutes. All of a sudden he paused, and grabbed his phone. I became disappointed, I was expecting him to text the person back. But he didn’t. He put his phone on “do not disturb” and grabbed my face to keep kissing me. In that moment that was the most attracted I’ve ever been to anyone. Not just physically attracted, but emotionally, mentally, entirely.

































































Dating without the intent of getting married is like going to the grocery store with no money. You either leave unsatisfied or you take something that isn’t yours.
















this blog does totally support pineapple on pizza






I think at times when we get too caught up in people, we tend forget about ourself. We forget our needs, wants, likes, dislikes, and sometimes even values. We are so consumed in whatever the other person needs, wants, likes, dislikes, and follow their values. Even if they are different than ours. We become blind in a sense.


Then when that person lies, leaves you, changes their mind, or doesn’t think you’re worth it, you’re left with nothing. Because in consuming yourself with that person, you lose yourself. You’ve given everything you had to gain that person, but ended up with the loss of parts of yourself.


































Perfectionism is very addictive because it is very seductive. It’s so great to think ‘There’s a way I can do things where I can never be held in judgment by other people, that I can totally escape criticism.’ But it doesn’t work.













So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide.



















Netflix needs an incognito mode so that I can watch terrible films without getting recommended more terrible films




































LOOK AT THE DOG


me every time there is a dog regardless of the situation












no offense but I’ve decided I’m gonna stop being sad and start being unbelievably powerful, creative, and full of love & light





































“Kids are for people who can’t have dogs.”


— My Dad randomly came up to me and said this. Thanks Dad.









i just want to do everything at once, i want to travel and film all of my adventures and i want to take pictures of everything and i want to spend early mornings in airports and late evenings on rooftops and i want to drink lattes in little cafes and discover myself









“I’m not surprised that you don’t have a boyfriend. I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, I just don’t think that very many people, especially your age, would be able to keep up with you. You know you are and you know what you want to do. Your eyes light up when you talk about your passions, and you’re not afraid to defy social norms and be who you are. And all this, this scares people.” — The best compliment I’ve ever received.






























Any kind. Hot. Cold. White. Green. Black. Rooibos. Herbal. Oolong. Sweet. Unsweet. With Milk. Without. Tea is great.










current mood: I need to explore a deep misty forest very far away













louis: niall can you fetch me a rock from mars please i want one


niall: ye no worries mate! *studies and trains to become an astronaut*


















ARIES:Swimming pools, cold drinks in the summer. Hazy orange-yellow sunsets, passionate kisses. Hair touching, long car rides with friends, watching the sunrise. Long naps, yelling along to music.
TAURUS:Secluded forests, slight breezes that sway tall grass. Long, meaningful text messages, chipped nail polish, the smell of the ocean. Having the music at full volume and drowning out the rest of the world.
GEMINI:Long car rides alone, windows down, loud music. Poetry, typewriter clicks. Laughing so hard your stomach hurts. The color black and navy blue, the smell after the rain. Existentialism, looking at stars.
CANCER:Long, warm hugs. Hand holding, kept secrets and light-hearted jokes. The color blue, dogs, wild flowers that grow in your backyard. The smell of new books, and the sound of an old piano.
LEO:Clean sheets, sleeping in late. Sunlight pouring into your room. Stretching, the smell of chocolate chip pancakes. CD's and clothes everywhere, intimacy. Bonfires, exotic beaches, and slightly out-of-tune guitars.
VIRGO:Freckles, musical theatre, live performances. Harmonic singing, late night phone calls. Raspy morning voices, vanilla, and running until you're out of breath. Art museums, dancing, dark circles under your eyes. Foreign countries and languages, dogs.
LIBRA:Smiling between kisses, art galleries, paint-stained clothing. The sound of the harp. Graphite, the smell of coffee. Kept promises, swimming, and colliding hugs. Intertwined fingers, cats, crying, and the smell of burning wood in the wintertime.
SCORPIO:Comfortable silence, nature, relaxation, being home. Thinking, being with family, the color green. Intelligence, old books, and the calming hum of a car engine. Camping, imperturbability.
SAGITTARIUS:Colorful hair, falling snow. Hidden rivers, small towns. Art stores, book shops, the smell of baked cookies. Long, meaningful hugs, hand-written letters. The calm before a storm, candids, canoeing. Friendship, drives at dusk.
CAPRICORN:The piano, antique shops. The smell of freshly baked bread. Herbal tea, late night sketches, seeing someone you love for the first time. Knowledge, the color purple, wit, slow songs, and sarcasm. Long, hot showers, the sound of the rain.
AQUARIUS:Travelling, foreign food. The gentle breeze of a fan in the summer, the smell of watermelon. Peaches, musicals, vinyl's, black and white movies. Sleeping until noon, iced coffee, tanning. Perfume, the taste of champagne, blogging.
PISCES:Hanging plants, baby blue eyes. Trying to suppress laughter at 4 am with your best friend, horror movies, conspiracies. The smell of popcorn, swift kisses, constant eye contact. The Beatles, strawberries, and the color yellow.




















sun, go away, Im still sleepy







Me flirting with you: so tell me a little bit about your dog






life hack: u dont have to be a wolf to yell sad noises at the moon





















Drink water & mind your business today




























me trying to comfort myself: look at the dogs, listen how they bark for you









:) I’m :) trying :) to :) be :) a :) better :) person :) but :) some :) people :) are :) testing :) me














dream date: we get chinese food delivered, it’s raining, i take a shower in your shower (it must be a nice shower with good water pressure), you let me wear your clothes after i shower, you have a cat that i can pet, we watch movies, i fall asleep in your bed for like fifteen hours, you fall in love with me





concept: me, sitting on the moon, watching the world go by in slow motion












i hope you always have enough money to pay your rent on time, to buy your favorite groceries, and to invest in your art.























i want to live in a cozy apartment in the city that has big windows and exposed brick walls with my best friend and we’ll live life and work on our careers and drink coffee in our underwear at 3 in the morning together






lock your feelings in a box then laugh and walk away.










*picks up dog’s left paw* no wedding ring? interesting






you’re allowed to put yourself first and cut off selfish people that want to use and abuse the traits that make you YOU. love yourself, protect yourself.






maybe i don’t fucking talk to you because every time i do, you criticize me or try to make me better. appreciate me. accept me. stop being such a fucking cunt.






future apartment goals:


- small but not cramped

- balcony

- has a bath + shower

- big kitchen

- good wifi

- big windows

- located close to a 24/7 corner store






Things that matter more than the number on the scale
being able to run all of the miles
oatmeal breakfasts
handstands
healthy hair
body nourishment
handstands
impulsive ice cream eating
regular heart beats
clear & happy thoughts
dancing around in your underwear
making memories with loved ones
eating at restaurants with ease
not being cold all of the time
smiling
laughing
loving
literally everything



I promise I’m a lot nicer than my ‘walking to class’ face would lead you to believe.










Please remember to smile. Smile at strangers if you catch their glance by mistake, smile at small animals and schoolteachers and family and friends, smile at sunrises and stupid jokes and salted caramel coffee. Smile at the girl who teases you for smiling. Smile for yourself; it doesn’t matter if you have crooked teeth or if your nose scrunches up, your smile is incredibly beautiful because it is the purest and most vulnerable part of you. A small gesture can go a long way, so please remember to make the world a little bit more beautiful: be the light of someone’s life today.










I often imagine myself topless in a tiny apartment with my hair up with someone I love










It would be so nice to be in an apartment right now with really big open windows and lots of bright light pouring in and and long curtains and the smell of rain floating through it






She’s gonna find your eyes in someone else, your laugh, your smile, all the good things in you-in someone else. You are replaceable.







I love seeing men gush about their relationships and the women they love. It’s time for the whole trope of men hating being married/ viewing relationships as things holding them back. Amen for men uplifting their women and their relationship. Amen for men getting choked up and ready eyes thinking about the one they love. Amen for men thinking of the woman they are with as their best friend.



























Maybe one day after these many, you’ll want to come back into my life. The pain I dragged on my shoulders after you left kept me a burden. I needed you to leave, to show myself how much you cared. I believe in everyone, that they won’t hurt me, that they won’t throw my heart away. After falling in love with people and having those people show there appreciation in different ways, you just have hope. I had hope. After one too many, then believing you were different or somewhat wonderful. It took me by surprise when you left me that day. But yet somehow made me better. There’s been others before you, acting as if my feelings were nothing. Taking away the only pride left I had of myself. But I always saw in them they didn’t feel the way I did. But you did. You were broken, you were torn down, but you were still in love. In love with the person who did you most harm. As much as you thought I didn’t understand that, I did. I took your conversations Daily about what hurt, and I tried to help. I guess trying to help the person you were falling in love with only made you hurt more. So as I understood your position, I, myself was in the same one. The countless hours we would spend discussing how we would hold each other if we could made me believe you had some love left In you. Some love that hasn’t been taken away from past lovers. I believed someone cared about me. And that someone was you. But as you left that day my hope was broken. Everyday id fight myself the feeling to look at your face. But yet I did. Eventually I pleaded to take our somewhat friendship back. I didn’t have hope anymore, but the way you said you missed me made me think I did. I didn’t tell you my feelings anymore because I knew you wouldn’t care. But I cared, and you felt that. Eventually you not feeling the same was all that matters and then you were gone. Just like that, like nothing mattered. Yet all I want is your happiness, in which that’s all I ever wanted.






You can try your hardest. you can do everything. and say everything. But sometimes, people aren’t worth trying over anymore. they aren’t worth worrying about. It’s important to know when to let someone go when they’re letting you down.













Don’t date someone you wouldn’t own a dog with













I don’t tell you anything because im afraid you’ll leave, but when you don’t tell me anything, I leave






I hope you find someone who knows how to love you when you are sad.









"Don’t get mad. Don’t get even. Do better. Much better. Rise above. Become so engulfed in your own success that you forget it ever happened."






lets fuck in an art gallery


i mean you deserve to be pinned up against a wall


you are a masterpiece











Stay real, stay loyal. or stay the fuck away from me.






sorry I wasn’t ignoring you I was just watching 7 seasons and 32 episodes of this new show I found






I moved on today but I might still love you tomorrow























































Wake up and open your curtains. Your windows too.
Drink some tea or coffee, whatever pleases you. Notice every sip.
Have some fresh fruit and finish breakfast feeling full.
Stand outside and feel the air. Cool or warm, it will make you feel real.
Get some exercise. Yoga to soothe, running to breathe, lifting for strength.
Take care of your body. Have a nice shower and pamper as much as you want afterward.
If you’re going to work, remember you have the chance to make anyone’s day or to ruin it. Act accordingly.
Weed out the bad language. It’s only creating tension in your body and mind. Kind words are infinitely more appreciated.
Take some time each day to improve your mind. Keep reading that great book. Listen to an incredible piece of music. Practice an instrument or a skill. The progress is its own reward.
Pictures will help you remember how wonderful life is. But spend less time on your phone and more time seeing the world face to face.
Go to sleep knowing that you have done well. Tomorrow is there with room to become even better.


-Notes to myself on how to become a better person this summer.



























































You’re never going to be 100% ready and it’s never going to be just the right time, but that’s the point. It means that every moment is also the right moment. If you want it, you just have to do it.


Sometimes, we go through the worst to get to the best.







Put out the stars, turn down the lights. The only thing I need to see is you.


as i made my coffee this morning and the cream i poured in swirled around, the blending colours reminded me of your soft brown hair—



that’s when i knew i was still in love


She wears strength and darkness equally well,

the girl has always been half goddess, half hell.


I found life in everything that once killed me. For sometimes running out of breath is all that’s needed to truly learn how to breathe.


plant your roots where you’ll be loved unselfishly. plant your roots where you’ll be nurtured. plant your roots where you can grow freely.


I don’t need another temporary person. I want someone who, even when I am an unlovable mess, will look at me with love in their eyes and stay.







One of the hardest things you will ever have to do my dear is grieve the loss of a person who is still alive.


I want love to be simple. I want to trust without thinking. I want to be generous with my affection and patience and love unconditionally. It is easier to love a person with their flaws than to weed through them. I want to love the whole person, not parts; and this is how I want to be loved.







She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.












She’s part of the moon, I’m sure of it. She had 8 different phases and none included me. Moon dust clouded my vision and she lit up my life like no one else could.



And more than that, she just looked … tired. Like she’d battled the world and the world had won.

written by Sara Shepard, The Perfectionists


You’re not always happy 24 hrs a day. And that’s what I tried to get across. No matter what the situation we’re all human beings.


His body told many stories, and I wanted to read them for myself.












People need to be encouraged. People need to be reminded of how wonderful they are. People need to be believed in—told that they are brave and smart and capable of accomplishing all the dreams they dream and more. Remind each other of this.


Staying quiet doesn’t mean I’ve nothing to say. It means I don’t think you’re ready to hear my thoughts.


I fell in love with him. But I don’t just stay with him by default as if there’s no one else available to me. I stay with him because I choose to, every day that I wake up, every day that we fight or lie to each other or disappoint each other. I choose him over and over again, and he chooses me.


Don’t chase people. Be an example. Attract them. Work hard and be yourself. The people who belong in your life will come find you and stay. Just do your thing.







I gave you something you can never give back


It’s always nice being wanted. Even if it’s by the wrong person.


























Some things don’t last forever, but some things do. Like a good song, or a good book, or a good memory you can take out and unfold in your darkest times, pressing down on the corners and peering in close, hoping you still recognize the person you see there.





Follow your bliss, and doors will open for you that you never knew existed. Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were once only walls. – Joseph Campbell






















Be present. Make love. Make tea. Avoid small talk. Embrace conversation. Buy a plant, water it. Make your bed. Make someone else’s bed. Have a smart mouth, and quick wit. Run. Make art. Create. Swim in the ocean. Swim in the rain. Take chances. Ask questions. Make mistakes. Learn. Know your worth. Love fiercely. Forgive quickly. Let go of what doesn’t make you happy. Grow.












the sun rises, beautiful, unnoticed








Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.”













it’s so nice to be busy and not always on my phone sometimes






How do I look so happy when I’m so miserable? I’ll never kno









im angry cause im always hungry







me as a pilot










me *accidentally over intercom*: siri how do i land a big airplane at Newark airport

surround yourself with people that are more excited for your birthday than u are




things me and my laptop have in common:
slow
difficult to wake up from sleep
struggles to complete basic tasks






Me after binge watching a show





Remembers literally none of the details, occasionally forgets the main characters name








If Leo can survive the Oscars every year, you can survive anything.













https://gooyaabitemplates.com/forums/topic/finally-figured-out-how-to-remove-read-more/



http://www.premiumbloggertemplates.com/blog/how-to-remove-blogger-auto-read-more-option/






http://newbloggerthemes.com/blog/remove-blogger-auto-read-more/






http://www.theprivatelifeofagirl.com/2016/02/how-to-create-media-kit-for-your-blog.html






http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=4706968964&blog=4289795


http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=4335207688&blog=25482






http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=4719572041&blog=7513333






http://www.letitbecosy.com/blog - najbardziej insporujący blog kulinarny!






http://www.burkatron.com/2016/01/setting-goals-for-2016-new-year-intentions.html - meeeega






http://thetouristoflife.com/how-to-become-a-morning-person/






http://feed-me-better.blogspot.com/search/label/lunchbox






http://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/modal-verbs.html






18. astrowa 10








Self Control Magazine, POINTSEVENMACH Magazine,neverland magazine, beauty scene


magazine; SOME magazine; ellements magazine; vulkan magazine; jungle magazine;


remark magazine;





You were the prize their hands could never hold

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz