" Nie badź skutkiem działania świata, ale przyczyną zjawisk" /if you don’t see me online a lot that means my life is going good // Everyday is leg day when you’re running from your problems/never choose someone who has to think twice about choosing you / Don’t invest time in the wrong people. // I over missed you. I over loved you. I over cared. 
Now I can’t seem to miss you anymore. 
I still feel everything but less. 
You still matter but less. // Nothing, matters. But especially this nothing.// http://www.artparasites.com/10-reasons-why-apologizing-isnt-a-bad-thing/

a toast to all the missed opportunities and phone calls, to all the boys and girls and people I’ve never got to know. to all the perhaps and all the maybes and the days spent in bed instead of going to the party, to all the love that got lost


I usually treat people well.
Or how they deserve it.


y’all….. people on the internet can be so mean…. people irl are so much better…. where are all the mean internet people in the real world? they’re so grouchy and mean that i dont even notice them 


"Sometimes, you just need a fresh start. A new beginning. A clean slate. Just get rid of everything going wrong and make it go right. Sometimes, you need to delete a number. Color your hair. Quit your job. Purge all the negative things and focus on all the positive. Just do it."









in 2016 I want to be unapologetically myself. I’m not gonna be ashamed of my interests and I’m going to be comfortable with myself and my body. I want to complain less and love more.





















2 years ago, I really, really loved someone. Saved every message, overanalyzed everything, wrote about when they weren’t looking. They were just the sun and also not very good for me. When it ended, it was over the top and tragic and I stopped sleeping. We even had that whole last conversation where we got everything out and walked away feeling lighter and I cut my hair and graduated. 
I still run into them every now and then, purposely run into them when I go to my favorite French cafe downtown. And we talk like we know each other and give each other little jabs and we don’t mention that I spent 3 days in the hospital because I couldn’t stop crying when our relationship had run its course. We talked about New York and birthday emails and everything except how you said come here and wrapped me into you and I wanted to push you away but I didn’t and then I didn’t feel as much of a need to talk to you anymore. I passed you in a parking lot once and I didn’t even spend my entire dinner thinking about you. You still roam across my mind when I’m feeling especially tender, but something feels permanent and definite, you were a lesson, not a warning. Sometimes I look at you and I’m bitter but most of the time, I look and I recognize that I’m really just better. 
6 years ago, I really, really, really loved someone. But it was different, it was so different. It was unfair and mean. It was powerful and powerless at the same time. It was 365 reasons I loved you on a piece of binder paper. It was message after message, unanswered, or answered and then torn apart. It was I don’t love you and then nothing made sense after that. It was grey desperation, like something heavy seeped into me and I never really could get rid of it. How did it happen? 
There’s something about you that pulls on me, that tugs on the most stubborn parts of me. It’s the sweetest intimidation, the overwhelming need for approval, the most unhidden desire for attention. To prove you wrong, to prove you right? To tell you that what you did for me was wrong, that our relationship cracked something inside of me that was whole, that has never healed? I walked away from you once and you followed me. You walked away from me and I didn’t dare follow you. What about you stops me from walking and walking and walking, from fixing the parts of me that still don’t work right. I ran into you once and I realized I had been playing that one moment in my head for hundreds and hundreds of days, for years, and I ended up being in my gym clothes, flip flops on, and I felt so naked but also so strong. I am the most vulnerable when I am front of you because you are different and I was infatuated with you and I keep trying to rebuild bridges with kindling and you keep enticing me with sparks but then burning out and how do I separate myself from you? Do I want to? I want to tell you that I’m happy for you but I also want to tell the truth. I want to tell you that I counted on you and you let me down, I want to tell you that 14 year olds aren’t rational or ready or resilient. They’re heartbroken and they remember. 
I guess this is a thinly disguised message to tell one person they don’t matter, not never mattered, but mattered for a brief and aching time. And to tell another person they matter too much, you are important to me; don’t ever question that. I question it and I let go. 




me: yes i speak that language
me: no not that part






don’t base your happiness on somebody that isn’t you






















isn’t it wonderful! maybe not for you, but for someone it most definitely is








acknowledge when you’re wrong. it’ll do you some good later on








don’t be too disappointed but don’t forgive too easily either








appreciate it while it’s still here








you remind me of a star. please keep shining brightly everyday








you’re very important and should hopefully start seeing yourself as that








you’re just really nice and cute, thank you for being in my life












You’re the human version of the word “lovely”








relax a bit you probably deserve to

I work hard, I try to be happy, I try to be strong. I try so hard everyday and I deserve to reward myself.




no matter what, you will always matter































































































“I always meet new and interesting people and everyone has a story to tell. This is truly one of the most enjoyable benefits of photography for me.”




What keeps you motivated to keep going in this industry?

If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?




When we talked, I talked about me, you talked about you, when we should have talked about each other



Hunger. I’m never settled and I always want more; not only in my work life, but personal life too. There is so much for me to do and this is only the beginning.






“Loving someone who cannot love you the same way in return is not weakness. It’s one of the most courageous things you’ll ever do. You are putting your armour at their feet and you are saying ‘I will not fight you in this. I have loved you and that means that I have already won.’”
— AZRA.T







Maybe there is a deeper meaning in these vows. Soul mates die? Do they simply stop to exist? What’s the definition of a soul mate? If he broke your reality apart once, do you come to hate that person? A soulmate is someone you have a very deep connection. It is not always easy explained. It is a meeting of mind, heart, body and soul on the highest of levels. Communication is at its easiest, as they understand you perfectly, and accept you completely with no judgements. Sometimes you do whatever it takes for the people you love. After all, if you dont…you simply didn’t ever love them.

Someone asked me why haven’t I moved on all these years. I really don’t know. Trust issues? Maybe I had what I was looking for and I lost it? Regret? Self-punishment? I had flirts since then but I prefer staying away from relationships. They never work. I compare them to her every single time. She wasn’t perfect..I doubt she even loved me, too. If she was and if she did, she would still be with me. True love is endless. I guess, she was faking it. I think I’m unable to be fully loved but still, no one is perfect. I wasn’t either but our imperfections combined made an awesome couple. If only we were still together…Oh, well, it depends on how we were on many things to be honest. Maybe she isn’t the girl she was. Maybe she is better or worse, I’ll never know. So, I’m living as best as I can. The girl that loved me would have wanted that. Truth is, I’m afraid of that girl nowdays. I mean she really got to know me well and she was my girlfriend for a long time. Apparently she was a big psycho, as well, with big brains, so I had to take several measures to shield myself ’cause you never know. For example, if I’d get stabbed or with my life ruined in a few seconds. She can hurt me but I dont know whether she will or not. She is a lunatic. She is a psycho like me and maybe she wants revenge. She has her own ways, probably she got trained as an assassin or something. She loves me. I know she does. She’s just in pain of what happened to her soul and I am the one to blame.

It was a difficult time and it’s normal for people to make mistakes and if I didn’t make any effort to be a good guy for her, we would have had ended our relationship long before it actually did. On the other hand, I evolved. People get better usually, so I evolved a person that’s not that weak loser it was once. Now, as I look back at it all, I really don’t remember how she looked like or stuff already. There is only one thing I remember of her and that’s enough.







The most important thing in life is to remember that you’re never too old, too young, too rich, too poor, too strong, too weak, too clever, too stupid, too famous, too infamous to apologize. Whatever you are, you’re never too much or less of anything to not apologize.




To photograph is to hold one’s breath, when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality. It’s at that precise moment that mastering an image becomes a great physical and intellectual joy.
— Henri Cartier-Bresson




Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.




Women have some desires that only trust can reveal.





Humour is almost always anger with its make-up on.
— Stephen King, Bag of Bones










we were two puzzle pieces, but we wouldn’t fit


Stolen at “hello”
Lost at “goodbye”




show me how to feel nothing




finding someone is easy, but being with someone is hard




if I wasn’t enough why did you choose to treat me like I was the only star in the universe?




i always say i’m done , but i never really am




at my happiest when the sky is pink




The moon is yellow because he never brushes his teeth





You didn’t because I did. And I did because you wouldn’t. You wouldn’t because I could. I could because you could not. You could not because I am. And I am because you didn’t. You didn’t because I did. And I


missing you was like living your dream come true then finding out that was all it ever was - just a dream




i still remember everything you think i forgot


You can have it all. Just not all at once.



If it were visual art like a painting, it’s still your art. You paint it on the canvas, interpret it as your own, and hang it to show the world – it’s your art. That’s all a song is.”



Lora Mathis

If you’d like a handwritten poem of mine, email me at Lora.mathis@gmail.com 🌟 I’m selling them for $10 + shipping

sometimes u have to stop holding onto something because it stopped holding onto u

No matter how busy someone is, if they love you and care they will find a way to make time for you. Even the smallest text message or quickest phone call can say a thousand words

me: *pretends to be a stone cold bitch*
also me: *cries when I think about kids who sit by themselves at lunch*

wow I thought we had something
special but then you didn’t text back
and just ignored me and that’s when
I finally realized that someone like
me doesn’t end up with someone
like you.

i asked her why she doesn’t believe in love and all she said was how it’s hard to believe in something that fades away.


While you were gone, I learned that even if we let go people we love but hurt us, life doesn’t end. And I don’t need you back anymore.


Almost. It’s a big word for me. I feel it everywhere. Almost home. Almost happy. Almost changed. Almost, but not quite. Not yet. Soon, maybe.


stop apologizing for who you are, for your laugh, for “looking crazy,” for the way you eat or sleep. stop being sorry for being yourself.



Being single will save you a thousand times more stress than being in the wrong relationship.


Don’t be so vain to think that you ruined me,
that you wrecked me,
destroyed me. 
I am the only one who has the power to do that.


You messaged me out of the blue.
I wasn’t looking for anyone,
In fact I was too busy running from someone else,
But I slowed down enough to reply
“Hey.”
You slowly became my good morning text,
My drunken phone call,
My tearful FaceTime when work had wrung me out like a dirty tea towel,
And you were there,
Always.


Ladies, never ever fight over a man. Fight over a job, parking space, your spot in a long line….the last chicken wing. But never over a man. Never.


I love how dogs don’t get embarrassed they just do very clumsy awkward clunky giant baby things and then continue on their day without thinking twice. I wish I was more like a dog


I wanna be unforgettable. I wanna leave my name in the heart of all the people I will meet. a weird feeling like when the sun is going down and there’s blue light everywhere and it’s about to rain and the wind’s going fast through the trees. it’s been four years and you still think about me sometimes

It’s not you. It’s anyone. Sometimes I don’t want anyone around. Some afternoons I lie on my bed and the light comes through the shutters on the floor and I think I never want to leave my own room.


spending the night thinking about all the things I could have been with past people and all the things that never happened and every thing that got lost 

What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame but something wild to run with.


forgive me for keeping you in my mind like you were mine




What’s your perception about real love?
I have mixed thoughts about love. Love is an emotion, and like all emotions they can be manipulated and controlled. On the contrary, I feel that people that vibe on the same frequency have a deeper connection.






What does beauty mean to you?
To me, beauty is very much an outward reflection of what is on the inside. When you’re healthy and happy, you are the best you, that you can be.













"read more. love more. know more. share more. be more."



"Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is."

"Focus on what matters and let go of what doesn’t."



Once, I saw a bee drown in honey, and I understood.

Sometimes what you are looking for, comes when you aren’t looking at all.


I’m ashamed of myself and that also inspires me.

aseaofquotes:

Gabrielle Zevin, All These Things I’ve Done



What if she needs you but her pride is in the way?

Wanting just leads to more wanting. There’s no end to desire.

Sometimes people do things that are complicated. For complicated reasons.



 Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. 

I trust that everything happens for a reason, even if we are not wise enough to see it.














































I won’t let anyone hurt me this year. my body may be here but my mind is a million miles away. no one will ever own me. I am too far. I refuse to accept any form of abuse or compromise. you will never reach me again

I belong to the ones that miss me when they laugh

this thing I have of always keeping in mind that people will either leave me or disappoint me has saved my heart from breaking so many times and yet it makes me sad because I literally don’t get really affectionated to anyone ever anymore

love is a losing game

I see you in the sun reflecting on windows and in the rainbow after the rain I see you in the smell of fresh cornflakes, the yellow flowers growing in concrete cracks I see you in the lights downtown I see you in the horizon, fast clouds, I see you somewhere in a dream last night, I see your hands everywhere, I see your sillhouette in the sky at night, through the tail of my eye I swear I saw you still sitting in my front seat

don’t settle for being someone’s sometimes.


No offense but I hate it when people sit down next to me to smoke…like sweetie…I was here breathin…


It’s kinda attractive when someone can reply to your sarcasm with sarcasm instead of just getting offended 

there’s nothing wrong with admitting you were once toxic.
there’s nothing wrong with admitting you made a couple people feel like shit.
there’s nothing wrong with admitting you fucked up and were horribly arrogant and parasitic.
there’s nothing wrong with admitting you did anyone wrong, especially if you’ve learned from it. If you’re humble enough to admit it, I guarentee there’s a bit of a good person inside of you. 

reminder that not all food had to be healthy or nutritionally balanced, you can eat the fucking cake without justifying it

when u write a long message to someone and get a short reply


I’ve turned people into homes, and I ended up homeless.



never choose someone who has to think twice about choosing you


when people read your messages and then don’t reply and your heart just breaks a little

dogs are better than boys anyways

Some conversations are not about what they’re about.

you were not overreacting, please don’t let them convince you that you were. your feelings were and still continue to be valid. 

My phone is literally always in my hand so if you think I am ignoring you, I am

You know what’s so dang attractive? KINDNESS. PEOPLE WHO ARE KIND AND WARM AND DONT IGNORE YOU AND ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND SMILE A LOT AND LOVE PEOPLE ARE REALLY ATTRACTIVE BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION

I thought of texting you
“good morning, I can’t sleep”
and then I remembered
that you are on a journey
which I am not a part of
and that’s okay
but
good morning
I can’t sleep


You can meet someone tomorrow who has better intentions for you than someone you’ve known for years, time means nothing; character does.

Please do what you love, find a way, no excuses.



 I just want to be somewhere warm and making questionable decisions

be in peace, not in pieces

I want a person who comes into my life by accident, and stays on purpose.


i think it’s important to have somebody in your life who keeps you motivated and is there to help you get back on track when you lose sight of your goals and the big picture.



Don’t be afraid of losing someone who doesn’t feel lucky to have you


i always look better in photos when i’m not in them

just remember you’re gonna make so many friends, fall in love with so many people, and do so many things. one bad day or one heartbreak isn’t the end of the endless possibilities awaiting you

aries don’t have a short attention span maybe you all need to be a little less boring ;)

new year’s resolution:
  • may this year be more fuck yeah than fuck this

put me as plan B and i’ll put you the letter after Z.

i hope you see my face in every passing car and hear my voice in your favorite songs and you realize i was the one all along


This was the year I felt the most


“You’re so quiet” nah fam I talk. Just not to you

Pay attention to how interested people are in you. If they blow you off, take notice. If they ask you how your mom’s doing, that’s special.


It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don’t stay stuck. Do better. 

Sometimes you have to accept that people’s part in your story is over.


And that’s the thing, the brain doesn’t have a heart, and the heart has no brains.



The loneliness you feel with another person, the wrong person, is the loneliest of all.



I just want a person with gentle eyes I could go exploring the entire world with and take pictures of as we wake up every day in a different bed in a different city 


i want to do better in 2016. i want to be better in 2016. i want to experience and feel something new and different. i want to have an exciting and eventful year. i really do

Just because you are lonely does not mean you should invite someone toxic back into your life.

I mean I could, but why would I want to?





































I personally think that love does not last for 3 years, or 10 or 100. Real love, consuming and hungry and wild and tender, lasts beyond the boundaries of a relationship. It breaks hearts, bad habits and it changes lifestyles. And that’s when it grows into a better, bigger, more generous love.







I love little picture frames, I love supermarkets at night, I love bikes with two seats, I love the sunset in my hometown, I love the smell of fresh blankets, the voice of my mom, I love big fields and tennis courts, I love colorful marbles, I love clouds and cotton candy, I love holding hands, I love little cars, I love the lights reflecting on wet asphalt, I love busses going far away, planes coming from cities on the other side of the world, I love big headphones and pools at night. I love the skin behind the ears. I love bubbles, I love accents, I love plants with big leaves, I love pink skies, I love dollhouses and tiny animals, I love round stones, I love fireplaces, I love the mist in the morning, the sound of scissor cutting thorugh paper, I love cats with hair that goes on and on, I love music boxes and yo-yos. I love hot air balloons, the smell of fresh paint, I love old dogs with kind eyes, I love the sun, I love you I love you I love you 


remember that we are all somehow interconnected and without you the world wouldn’t be the same and your presence is important and it does makes a difference on everyone else’s life directly or indirectly. you’re like magic. there’s so many people in the future you don’t know yet that will be so happy to have you in their life and they will love you so much so please never give up!! the world needs you. nothing would ever be the same without you


the problem is that the past wasn’t as beautiful as nostalgia swears it was 


I miss you when I can’t sleep. Or right after coffee or right when I can’t eat. I miss you in my front seat. Still got sand in my sweater from nights we don’t remember. Do you miss me like I miss you? Friends can break your heart too and I am always tired but never of you 

if I say I am fine but my favourite song comes up at the radio and I don’t sing along be worried because then there’s something wrong 

I don’t have any pictures of the memories I love the most 

please take pictures of your friends. take pictures of your friends when they laugh, and when they are happy. And when they are sad, too. Take pictures of them partying, studying, eating, or sleeping in your bed. Take pictures of their new hair color, or new shoes, take pictures of them while they roll their first cigarette, and take pictures of their last, when they quit smoking. take pictures of your friends just being themselves. Tell them they are beautiful all the time you think it. They may dislike these pictures now. but  one day, very very far from this year, they will be thankful


Some nights I wish I could go back in life. Not to change shit, just to feel a couple things twice.


love was a busy train station with both of us looking back at each other multiple times as we walked in opposite directions 

but I am the sun and you’re the moon, and we will never collide 

goodnight to all the ones who never receive a goodnight

I always see true potential and love and kindness and compassion and great things in all the eyes of the people I get close to and that’s what always fuck me up and hurt me badly when they prove me I was wrong to paint them so beautifully

there’s some kind of magic feeling about cities at night I can’t explain with words 

feeling nostalgic for something that never happened





I hope all my future best friends I haven’t meet yet had a lovely day today

The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.



 we said our dreams will carry us
and if they don’t fly we will run

I hope one day, very very far from now, we will meet again. and it will be magical like the first time

the absolute tragedy of meeting the love of your life at the wrong time

I think a lot about all the potentially best friends and lovers and great people I’ve never meet and never will just because the timing of the incredible combination of coincidences in our lives were just never right 

do you ever hang out with someone new and they are so pretty you feel like.. hypnotized by their presence

I just want some good vibes and interesting people to surround myself with, I don’t think I am asking for too much 

I hope you’re all doing fine today and keeping in mind that you’re strong and unique and so very precious

small things makes me happy. small presents. I am not someone who wants extreme demostrations of affection, I don’t want anyone to cross oceans for me or anything like that. sometimes just a text is enough “ I thought about you a lot today. “ getting a flower as a present. “ I made this drawing for you “ Just the realization that someone did something for me, even the smallest thing, it’s more than enough. it’s enough to make me happy and I will keep you close to my heart very dearly





































































B-authentique - Online Magazine Image
B-authentique - Online Magazine Image


B-authentique - Online Magazine Image













Don’t ask anyone but me about me.





We all play a part in someone’s life. No matter how big or small it is. The thing is we can’t choose which part we play in their life because it depends on the person. Example, he plays the part as the one who holds my heart while I only play the part as his friend.
- Unknown




5 lat. Po takim czasie miałabym szepnąć 'goodbye' i pożegnać się bez słowa wyjaśnienia? Cenię sobie tajemniczość

i to ponad wszystko, ale do tego nie byłabym w stanie

Tęskniłam i w pewnym momencie odczuwania tej irracjonalnej tęsknoty stwierdziłam, że - pal licho! - blog jest nieodłączną częścią mnie. To tutaj stałam się bogatsza o pierwsze poważniejsze kompleksy, ale i pierwsze większe marzenia. Każde zdjęcie tutaj zamieszczone ma dla mnie teraz niemalże sentymentalne znaczenie, bo wiem, że kiedy stawałam wówczas przed obiektywem byłam tak odmienną osobą, od Kasi, którą jestem obecnie. Ale to wciąż byłam ja! Patrzę na te wszystkie posty o zagadkowych tytułach i pamiętam momenty ich powstawania, chwile spędzone na edycji zdjęć, chwile zadumy nad ich właściwą kolejnością. I chociaż w moim życiu zmieniło się tak wiele - w mojej szafie nie kurzą się już rzeczy, w które ubierałam się w okresie wzmożonej blogowej aktywności (a szkoda, bo kilka sukienek chętnie przygarnęłabym z powrotem, nie powiem!) , osoba, która fotografowała moje szalenie niespójne outfity już dawno wyprowadziła się i z Polski - i niestety również zniknęła z mojego życia, ckliwe cytaty, które wtedy wzbudzały we mnie skrajne emocje, teraz budzą tylko empatyczny uśmiech.. Ale




photoshoots, writing, cooking, fashion,

https://gooyaabitemplates.com/pasco-responsive-blogger-template/

https://gooyaabitemplates.com/blogger-templates/minimalist/page/23/

http://www.riccardo-ulpts.com/2639643-castle-eckertsau

http://www.photome.de/

pacjent jurado gomez

zero marc elsberg

kolekcjoner skór

http://coltre.nu/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz