"I HOPE YOU LOOK FOR ME IN EVERYONE ELSE AND PANIC WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT THEY’LL NEVER BE EXACTLY THE SAME." // "I LOVE RAINY DAYS, EMPTY COFFEE SHOPS, SMELL OF OLD BOOKS AND THE COLOUR OF YOUR EYES."

foods that will poison cats:
  1. alcohol 
  2. chocolate
  3. caffeine
  4. dairy products (adults turn lactose intolerant)
  5. fat trimmings, raw meat, eggs, fish
  6. grapes and raisins
  7. onions and garlic
  8. tuna (when not made for cats)
  9. xylitol (artificial sweetener)
i hate when i lose things at school like my pencils and papers and life ambitions


It is better to be alone, she figures, than to be with someone who can’t see who you are."



My hopeless romantic says yes but my independent woman says no

glamorize going to bed early, like, 8pm early
instead of making high stress levels a competition, brag about feeling whole and at peace.
make it cool as hell to take 2pm naps and go on mindful walks by yourself.
talk about mental health and normalize visits to counselors or support systems
teach kids that being different is beautiful and that it’s healthy to love what makes us who we are.
make #selflove and #selfcare the most common hashtags


being friendly with a boy you aren’t romantically/physically attracted to and him developing feelings for you isn’t your fault, nor does it mean you were “leading him on”. you are under no obligation to date him.


Felicity Jones photographed by Alasdair McLellan for the February 2014 issue.

W September 2015“Viva Cuba”Photographed by Alasdair McLellanStyled by Edward EnninfulModels: Joan Smalls, Adriana Lima & Nate Gill

i-D Winter 2014Photographed by Alasdair McLellanStyled by Jonathan KayeModel: Vanessa Axente


Najprzód zdawało mi się, że co piata kobieta na ulicy jest do niej podobna; potem, że co druga; potem, że każda. Rozumie pan? Widziałem ją wszędzie.
— Jerzy Pilch - Moje pierwsze samobójstwo

Be more like the super sweet complimentary girl you’ve met in every club bathroom. Tell other women you like their outfits, or that their eyeliner is on point, or that they have a walk like a valkyrie. Life is too short and too hard not to soul bond with a stranger over her bombass shoes.

“this person has done x problematic thing so youre not allowed to like them anymore!!!1!1!1!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!1!!”
alright be prepared to like literally nobody on earth ever including yourself


theallamericanmuslimah:

modesty-is-the-key:

Sad true of nowdays

People are weirded out when I say I want a 27+ year old. They have their life together.



  • someone: what's your favorite movie
  • me: forgets every movie i've ever seen

  • "When proven wrong, the wise man will correct himself and the ignorant will keep arguing."
  • 1. Be nice, praise people. Tell a person s/he’s gorgeous. Spread love. You’ll feel good inside.
    2. Learn to not judge. Learn that there is beauty in everything. Learn to see art without entering a studio.
    4. Know a little bit about Einstein, Hitler, Queen Elizabeth, Galileo and Jane Austen. Its important, it will be important.
    5. Have a journal. Because, kid, you’re going to do something big someday.

  • A video that has made me rethink things.
  • "My biggest mistakes in life have all stemmed from giving my powers to someone else - believing that the love others had to offer was more important than the love I had to give myself."

  • Sometimes love isn’t fireworks, sometimes love just comes softly."

  • From here on out, I’m only interested in what is real. Real people, real feelings, that’s it, that’s all I’m interested in."



  •  im just decent looking at the right angle in the right light with the right makeup once in a while on a good day

  • "I long so much to make beautiful things. But beautiful things require effort—and disappointment and perseverance."

  • i aspire to be one of those people who are known for always smelling good and treating people kindly

  • When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself. It’s not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It’s up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside."

  • "I am not looking
    for the kind of love,
    that forces me to prove
    my worth"

  • "Be happy with what you have while working for what you want."

  • silver-blonde:

via cocolapinedesign

  • mostlyfiction:

And now that I’m really gone
I know you won’t stop searching.

  • i love listening to a song repeatedly until i hate it

  • people underestimate my ability to cut them out of my life when they fuck me over

  • "Perhaps a sin that humbles you is better than a good deed that makes you arrogant."

  • "I’m not sure what I’ll do, but— well, I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale."
  • *posts a bomb ass picture*
    fuckboi: “yo we haven’t talked in a long time”

  • "People aren’t always going to be there for you, that’s why you learn to handle things on your own."



  • "If you have to convince someone to stay with you, then they have already left."


  • I have a crush on multiple people (no, not you), but at the same time I have no feelings for anyone.


  • Dear me,
    one day I’ll make you proud.
  • Me: I can't do it.
  • Mom/Dad/Teacher/Friend: Yes, you can.
  • Me: Oh, my mistake. It's seems I have no idea what my own limitations are but you, as someone who does not know what it's like to have my brain, do. Thank you, I'm all better now

  • school tips:

    • start your homework friday 
    • get as much done as you can in advance
    • keep working ahead on assignments
    • i promise this feels so good u will be instantly less stressed and sunday nights are not as scary

    Pretending to care drains me. I want to know what keeps you up at night."

    shout out to the girls that hate their bodies but are trying really really hard to find the beauty and comfort in them because that shit is hard and takes a lot of time and is emotionally exhausting. i’m proud of y’all.

    Do not let adults steal this generation from you. Relish in selfies. Snapchat pictures of coffee to your friends, huddle around an iphone to watch Vines. Shamelessly love this generations commodities, like how your parents loved THEIR commodities, like disco or Hammer Pants or whatever else. Do not let angry adults take away your chance to experience the uniqueness of right now.

    "If the full moon loves you, why worry about the stars?"

    does anybody else just like
    research things for fun
    like you’re curious about something so you go read the whole wikipedia article on it and then read all the stuff the wikipedia article references and go to the library and read some books on it until you have all this new knowledge about a subject that actually has no real bearing on your life you were just kind of interested in something 
    yeah serial killers

    "When it comes to being gentle, start with yourself. Don’t get upset with your imperfections. Being disappointed by failure is understandable, but it shouldn’t turn into bitterness or spite directed at yourself."

    "I can’t afford to hate anyone, I don’t have that kind of time."




    "There’s no shame in admitting what you don’t know. The only shame is pretending you know all the answers."


    we’ve all had crushes we very strongly regret

    yoiness:


© NYC Dance Project

Isabella Boylston, American Ballet Theatre

    earlier today i was thinking about the thousands of girls who post videos on youtube reviewing makeup and talking about their fav products and making tutorials and how no girl has ever once done it just to impress men like literally that whole community exists just for girls because it’s something that so many of us enjoy and yet men still think that we wear makeup for them

    "Sometimes you have to forget whats gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next."

    There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it."

    "YOU’LL NEED COFFEE SHOPS AND SUNSETS AND ROAD TRIPS. AIRPLANES AND PASSPORTS AND NEW SONGS AND OLD SONGS, BUT PEOPLE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE. YOU WILL NEED OTHER PEOPLE AND YOU WILL NEED TO BE THAT OTHER PERSON TO SOMEONE ELSE, A LIVING BREATHING SCREAMING INVITATION TO BELIEVE BETTER THINGS."

    "SOMEONE ASKED ME IF I KNOW YOU. I WENT BACK ON TIME WITH THE MEMORIES THAT FLASHED IN MY HEAD, I POLITELY SMILED AND REPLIED “NO, I DON’T”."

    AN ODE TO ALL THE PEOPLE I HAVE LOVED:
    I. THERES NOT MUCH TO SAY, YOU NEVER LOVED ME BACK AND ALWAYS MADE SURE I KNEW IT.
    II. MY ONLY REAL LOVE, YOU TOOK THE ALREADY BROKEN PIECES OF ME AND GROUND THEM INTO FINE GLASS DUST. I HAVE JOURNALS FULL OF ONLY YOUR NAME AND IT’S WRITTEN IN BLOOD. WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS? I WOULD MOVE HEAVEN AND EARTH TO SEE YOU SMILE, YET YOU SEEM TO TAKE PLEASURE IN CAUSING MY PAIN. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS YOUR LOVE. WAS THAT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK? I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING I HAD WITHOUT MAKING SURE YOU WANTED IT AND I GUESS THAT WAS MY BIGGEST MISTAKE. 

    III. I NEVER REALLY LOVED YOU AND YOU NEVER REALLY LOVED ME, DESPITE WHAT YOU SAY. BUT, WHEN YOU SAID TO ME “BABY, IT’S JUST NOT WORKING” I SWEAR TO GOD IN THAT MOMENT I HEARD EVERY GOODBYE EVER SAID TO ME ALL AT ONCE, EVERY DOOR THAT’S EVER BEEN SLAMMED IN MY FACE, AND EVERY PERSON WHO TOLD ME THEY’RE SORRY WITHOUT MEANING A GODDAMNED WORD. I SCREAMED TO THE HEAVENS THE NIGHT YOU LEFT AND NO, WE CAN’T STILL BE FRIENDS.



    So many friendships end with “we just stopped talking”


    for my posts like this ♡

    pizzapriince:

following back everyone until i find a tumblr gf

    why can’t i just be a model at a young age walking paris and ny runways i dont want school anymore

    35-24-35:

fierrrrrrce:

http://fierrrrrrce.tumblr.com/

35-24-35





    sleepy is cute and dozing off and happy but tired is 10 cups of coffee and murder

    "CAUSE I’D RATHER FIGHT WITH YOU THAN LAUGH WITH ANOTHER"







    supertubos:

Dylan Rieder
photo: Mark Oblow







    zinzins:

pokec0re:

cute

WHAT ACTREESS IS SHE?!?
    My teacher won’t email me back is this the friend zone







    It’s getting to that point in the school year where even copying your friends homework is too much to handle

    PE doesn’t stand for physical education. it stands for public embarrassment 


    fahdes:

following back randoms x

    yeah good grades are cool and all but have you ever had a good night sleep




    “no” is too serious
    “nope” is too casual
    “nah” is just right
    “Did you kill this man?” “Nah”



    A SNAKE WAS HIT BY A CAR. A WOMAN PICKS HIM UP, FEEDS HIM, AND GETS HIM TO A FULL STATE OF HEALTH. BUT THEN HE BITES HER, INJECTING HER WITH HIS DEADLY POISON. ON HER DEATH BED, SHE ASKED “AFTER ALL I DID WHY ME?” THE SNAKE RESPONDS “YOU KNEW I WAS A SNAKE WHEN YOU PICKED ME UP.”"

    Things that should be under $20:
    • plane tickets
    • concert tickets
    • clothing









    Your privilege is comprised of the questions you’ve never had to ask.





    Human relationships were strange. I mean, you were with one person a while, eating and sleeping and living with them, loving them, talking to them, going places together, and then it stopped.
    — Charles Bukowski, Women



    if you think she is ugly im sorry can i help you cross the street cuz you probably blind.

    If someone calls you ‘ugly’ have a good comeback and say ‘excuse me, I am not a mirror’.
    "FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL LOOK TO OUR POETRY AND LITERATURE AND WONDER IF WE WERE SHARING THE SAME MIND, THE SAME TONGUE.
    
Choies Eyes Print Sleeveless Dress



    Got called lazy, I almost replied.


    keeping-up-with-the-jenners:

keeping-up-with-the-jenners:April 22, 2015: Kendall out in Beverly Hills, California
Those legs though

    "MY BODY LITERALLY ACHES AT THE THOUGHT OF NEVER SEEING YOU AGAIN."
    tbdressfashion:

SUMMER OUTFIT



    "EVERYONE WANTS TO SAVE THE WORLD, BUT NO ONE WANTS TO HELP MOM DO THE DISHES."
    like a  month ago this lady came into my health class and talked about internet safety and she said the government has access to all of our snapchats we send and i was really happy because the government owns probably over 500 pictures of my double chin i dont know what else she said because i fell asleep






    "I USED TO BUILD DREAMS ABOUT YOU."
    alalae:

fuck shitttuyyyyhuh

    one thing i never do is write a rough draft it’s all or nothing go big or go home
    Honestly the government can go ahead and spy on me all it wants they’ll just get 24/7 footage of me sitting in bed on my laptop with a double chin.

    salty-youth:

✌🌻
    "I WISH I WAS YOUR FAVORITE MEMORY…"
    "YOU CAN TELL RIGHT AWAY WHEN SOMEONE IS MAKING AN EFFORT."

    b l x c h ☾

    pizzapriince:

following back everyone until i find a tumblr gf♡

    leonarrrrdo:

castlle:

astrolily:

karatekiss:

oh my god who’s this

babe

yum?

😍







    hopelessly-flawed:

mcflymetothewanted:

me arriving anywhere

For future reference


    There was this teacher in high school who was very awkward and he told us he killed his cat accidentally by sitting on it. So for the rest of the year every time he sat down everyone would meow violently.

     richiedinc:this babe

    nakeud:

indie bloggg
 

    if i lay here
    if i just lay here
    would you get me my charger because my laptop is about to die


    its so hard to be positive when you’re bleeding from your vagina

    • Me at 2 am: I should bake a cake
    SOME NIGHTS ALONE HE THINKS OF HER, AND SOME NIGHTS ALONE SHE THINKS OF HIM. SOME NIGHTS THESE THOUGHTS OCCUR AT THE SAME MOMENT AND THEY ARE CONNECTED WITHOUT EVER KNOWING IT."

    "No matter how good things are, there will always be solitary nights you spend in your bedroom, in a car, or in a party full of your closest friends when it feels like the walls are caving in."

    "Did you leave or did I? Maybe it was both, or neither. Doesn’t matter."


    Before I met you, I was fine. Single, sure, but I was happy. I thought I had a rich and fulfilling life. And now that I’ve lost you, I feel lonely. Lonely all the time. No matter where I am, no matter who I’m with I feel alone."

    i’m not like other girls. actually, i’m nothing like other girls. and that girl u saw get on the bus earlier isn’t like other girls either. it’s surprising, really. it’s almost as if everybody is different from each other. holy shit

    "YOU WILL BE SHOCKED, KIDS, WHEN YOU DISCOVER HOW EASY IT IS IN LIFE TO PART WAYS WITH PEOPLE FOREVER. 
    THAT’S WHY, WHEN YOU FIND SOMEONE YOU WANT TO KEEP AROUND, YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT."

    I have 4 personalities:
    1. When I’m alone
    2. When I’m around friends
    3. When I’m around my parents
    4. When I’m around someone I like

    tonny-in-flowerland:

sexh:

distorted-fireflies:

alc0-hol:

models and shit x

♥welcome to the heaven of soft grunge and models❤

♡ ♡ ♡ soft grunge ♡ ♡ ♡ (sexh)

~❁ Flowerland ❁~

    bikinei:

queued

    Fall for people who, despite you taking all the bed sheets, won’t wake you up because you looked peaceful. Fall for people who take candid photos of you when you’re not aware. Fall for people who trace patterns on your back when you fall asleep. Fall for people who learn where those exact ticklish spots are on your sides. Fall for people who look at you like you are the good in the world. Fall for people who make you feel like the main character in a romance novel.

    Golden - Travie McCoy ft. Sia
    Little do you know - Alex and Sierra


    janakruger:

Jana Kruger 

    bxlieved:

credits to prettyfrowns on instagram


    wtf im in mutuals with so many cuties. so many rad folks. i like you guys a lot

    everyone has that “thing” about them that people talk about when you’re not there.
    WHAT IS MINE




    you don't need professional camera and lighting for youtube, check out Cornelia Grimsmo video called 'Q&A-Real Beauty/Work Hard..' from 15:43 min, she explains it really well. P.S. I love how you described your personality, I feel like I can relate to that xx


    "WHEREVER YOU ARE, BE ALL THERE."

    guacia:


    fahdes:

following back randoms x

    "I WANT TO CRY BUT MY EYE MAKEUP LOOKS SO GOOD RIGHT NOW."

    acai-tigers:

✯ trøpical ⌖ boho ⌖ indié ✯

    ritasyouth:

this photo is perfect

    If one of my favorite singers crowd surfed at a concert I would just carry them away to my house





    i want that really cliché friend group who takes long drives together and takes pictures of each other when they’re not looking and goes on random picnics and visits museum together fuck i want it so bad where y’all at

    "LIFE BECOMES EASIER WHEN YOU LEARN TO ACCEPT AN APOLOGY YOU NEVER GOT."

    -Robert Brault


    mindlesly:

lushliss:

naliac:

sca-rs:

her 
face

is sad

but
perfect

goals

    aloelita:

perf



    allureable:

x

    clublunae:

Q’d, CLUB LUNAE

    nitrogen:

(18+)



    juipiter:

-

    tumblr giveaway: my math homework. take it

    "ART IS THE ONLY WAY TO RUN AWAY WITHOUT LEAVING HOME."


    one thing I will never understand is how normal people are unaffected by movies or books I mean when they watch a movie or finish a book they say “well that was a good movie/book” and they move on while I have an existentional crisis and question the whole universe

    "I JUST WANNA GO ON MORE ADVENTURES. BE AROUND GOOD ENERGY. CONNECT WITH PEOPLE. LEARN NEW THINGS. GROW."


    tropicaltwins:


beachy-mermaids



x tropical vegan blog x

    "DON’T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME.
    SAY GOODBYE
    AND BE GONE
    AND BE GREAT
    AND BE DONE
    AND BE FREE."





    "DON’T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME.
    SAY GOODBYE
    AND BE GONE
    AND BE GREAT
    AND BE DONE
    AND BE FREE."

    -La Dispute, “Edit Your Hometown”

    *blogs from phone in front of my computer*


    "Oh, how I wish to be your priority, instead of just another meaningless obligation."

    "We all sin, we just sin differently."

    I’m always reaching for you,
    Just to watch you pull away.

    Here I lie,
    Looking at the stars,
    Hoping that I
    Might shine soon too.



    "I am the book everybody opens, but never finishes."

    isn’t it funny how we are never satisfied with what we have? 
    We all want someone else’s something."

    She says,
    “You’re a runner,
    Just like me.
    You can always run,
    From the things
    You don’t wish to see.”

    "Oh, so you still recognize me?"


    My life.

    From the moment
    You’re born you realize
    you have a voice,
    But you don’t know if 
    it’s loud enough 
    until you need it most.


    I always knew
    There were stars
    In the sky,
    But I never 
    Looked up and 
    I never asked why.


    "The phone rings. You don’t answer."
    Just remember, I tried to reach out.


    “You were the mistake
    That was never 
    Suppose to happen.”

    She whispered,
    “Love is something
    Only the desperate
    Wish for.”

    I’m almost never serious, and I’m always too serious. Too deep, too shallow. Too sensitive, too cold hearted. I’m like a collection of paradoxes.

    I apologize too quickly,
    For things I never caused.
    I was trained to take the blame,


    "Your hesitation screams your true decision."
     all of these poems
    will become
    pieces of memories
    of somebody
    whose name I
    can no longer


    Even though destiny
    Made us soulmates
    Hazard keep keeping us apart
    Going against the very will
    Of the sky


    Perhaps we were soulmates
    Because the scars
    You left on my heart
    Never healed
    It’s been so long
    But they still remain open 

    Thinking back of it
    It’s almost funny
    How simple it was
    It just couldn’t have ended
    Any other way
    It was meant to be like that
    my heart is a wanderer
    Never staying too long 
    In the same place



    words are like peoplewe’re always graspingto find the right one

    gleamist:

GLEAMIST

    "YOU ARE ONLY INVISIBLE TO THOSE WHO DO NOT DESERVE TO SEE YOU."




    "THE LOVE IS STILL THERE, MY PRESENCE IS JUST GONE."


    1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?
    2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?
    3. The person you would never want to meet?
    4. What is your favorite word?
    5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be?
    6. When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?
    7. What shirt are you wearing?
    8. What do you label yourself as?
    9. Bright room or dark room?
    10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
    11. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
    12. Who told you they loved you last?
    13. Your worst enemy?
    14. What is your current desktop picture?
    15. Do you like someone?
    16. The last song you listened to?
    17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
    18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
    19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
    20. What is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional)
    21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
    22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?
    23. What is one unique thing you’re afraid of?
    24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal.
    25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it?
    26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?
    27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific” it says. Man! What are you gonna say about that? Even if you don’t drink booze there’s something you can figure out… so what’s it gonna be?
    28. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
    29. What is your favorite expletive?
    30. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno?
    31. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
    32. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world!
    33. The Celestial Gates Of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn’t think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
    34. What was your last dream about?
    35. Are you a good….[insert anything you’d like here]?
    36. Have you ever been admitted to the hospital?
    37. Have you ever built a snowman?
    38. What is the color of your socks?
    39. What type of music do you like?
    40. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
    41. What is your favorite milkshake flavor?
    42. What football team do you support? (I will answer in terms of American football as well as soccer)
    43. Do you have any scars?
    44. What do you want to be when you graduate?
    45. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    46. Are you reliable?
    47. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
    48. Do you hold grudges?
    49. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create?
    50. What is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
    51. Are you a good liar?
    52. How long could you go without talking?
    53. What has been you worst haircut/style?
    54. Have you ever baked your own cake?
    55. Can you do any accents other than your own?
    56. What do you like on your toast?
    57. What is the last thing you drew a picture of?
    58. What would be you dream car?
    59. Do you sing in the shower? Or do anything unusual in the shower? Explain.
    60. Do you believe in aliens?
    61. Do you often read your horoscope?
    62. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
    63. Which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons?
    64. What do you think about babies?
    65. Freebie! Ask anything interesting you can think of.



  • shout out to girls who never go to school wearing makeup and have messy hair and want to look nice but never really have the energy to because i dont see very many posts for them and i want them to know that im proud they were able to get out of bed



  • http://poznan.naszemiasto.pl/artykul/klubowa-noc-2015-w-poznaniu-kiedy-jakie-kluby-po-ile-bilety,3525472,artgal,t,id,tm.html
  • Jak być szczęśliwym (albo chociaż mniej smutnym
  • Brak komentarzy:

    Prześlij komentarz