Darling, he doesn’t care. He doesn’t think about you at night, he doesn’t see your face in a crowded room. He forgot the color of your eyes, even though he told you he had never seen something that beautiful. He doesn’t talk about you and about how bad he misses you. He doesn’t remember what it feels like to kiss your lips. Sweetheart, he doesn’t care about you, and you chasing him, only makes his ego bigger and your pride smaller. He doesn’t love you anymore. I’m so sorry.

I love poetry and you were something I mistook for poetry.
You were never poetry; I was poetry.
You never liked poetry and you never tried to understand poetry.
You broke my heart.


I told him he could come and find me if he ever changed his mind,“ she said, “but I never heard from him again. 
“So you see, sometimes you offer people choices hoping that they’ll choose you. Sometimes you offer them choices knowing that they never will.”


A few years back I would love to be single. I enjoyed my life, I went to parties, I used to kiss guys like it was just game, but things changed,I’ve changed. After a few years I saw how good it feels to actually have someone. I would never trade the feeling of safety when you’re having someone in your life. The moments when you’re just the two of you, the moments when you actually belong to someone. Even if someone can call it boring, it’s the most beautiful feeling in the world. Just staying at home with someone you love, doing boring things, like watching a movie, or cooking. These are the things I most enjoyed, the boring moments, when you feel so comfortable with him that you stop caring if your hair is messy, or that you’re not wearing make-up. The fact that he just kisses your forehead and he still sees you beautiful even if you’re all messy is like perfect.



I’m not going to let myself fall in love until people stop reminding me of you.

I know it’s stupid,“ she says, “and I say stupid things when I’m tired, but I think you could have loved me. I think I could have loved you back.


1 komentarz:

  1. I am in love with you collection. I dont know from where you get it but all this is just so amazing. I have been following your blog from over an year now. and this might be the only blog i follow. Keep it up. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń