“If she’s important to you, show her.” // I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored.My grandpa has Alzheimer’s so he has no idea who my grandma is but everyday for the last three or four months he brings her in flowers from their garden and asks her to run away with him and be his wife and everyday she says she already is and everyday the smile my grandpa gets on his face is the most beautiful heartfelt thing I have ever seen.



No more tears, because I didn’t lose you. You lost me.



You can tell me “not all men.”
every woman knows that.

But when the weight of a single man
crushes her into the mattress 
and extinguishes the light from her eyes,
there is no statistic 
or trend
or clever saying
that can stop her from feeling the burn of his touch
in every man’s gaze.


sending “I hope you get that job” vibes to the people out here tryna get jobs



She was saving up feelings for some man she had never seen.


I promise you nothing is as chaotic as it seems. Nothing is worth diminishing your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety, and fear.

sometimes i think i’m sassy and then i realize i’m just too sarcastic 



 Is anyone else completely terrified by the concept that you could, someday, meet someone who actually genuinely wants to spend the rest of their life in love with you?


We know this human body is precious, so how can we justify harming one another?



I just want to have a completely adventurous, passionate, weird life.


I’ve got this tiny pang of regret when I think of how much I have probably missed out on in the last few years because I was too scared to take a risk, or too shy to tell someone something, or too worried to be bold, but at the same time I'm so thankful, cause now not I'm not scared, not shy and not worried at all. 



Take it all back. Life is boring, except for flowers, sunshine, your perfect legs. A glass of cold water when you are really thirsty. The way bodies fit together. Fresh and young and sweet. Coffee in the morning. These are just moments. I struggle with the in-betweens. I just want to never stop loving like there is nothing else to do, because what else is there to do?



All girls continue to be taught when they are young, if not by their parents then by the culture around them, that they must earn the right to be loved — that “femaleness” is not good enough. This is a female’s first lesson in the school of patriarchal thinking and values. She must earn love. She is not entitled. She must be good enough to be loved. And good is always defined by someone else, someone on the outside.



Untitled | via Tumblr

If you really care about someone you will make time for them. It’s not hard to pick up a phone and send a text message.


oo many men look at me like I owe them something, like the word ‘beautiful’ should mean something to me just because that’s how they choose to describe me. Too many men think that the black heels I wear to the grocery store is my way of saying, “Look at my legs. Do you like the way my dress hugs my curves?” When the truth is I just got off work and need some fucking beer and bread. Don’t look at me like that, the only reason my lips are painted red is because I ran out of Chapstick and this was the only thing I could find in my car.
I once dated a man who said that for Valentine’s Day all he wanted was me in red lace. He said that I would taste like chocolate, that he wanted to show me just how good love can feel. He talked like his sex skills were the best gift he could give me. I wore black lace and showed him how it feels to be fucked harder than the night he lost his virginity to a stripper. He said I tasted like mystery and black coffee as he got down on his knees to find his boxers. He said he couldn’t find the taste of chocolate on my neck. That was the morning he realized that being a man had nothing to do with ‘how hard you can fuck’. If that was the case, I would be ten foot tall and bullet proof and one hell of a guy with nice boobs.
One time I fell into the arms of a drunk man who claimed that he loved me afterwards. He called me a bitch when I said I just wanted to be his friend. I told him if me giving him my friendship made me a bitch then me giving him my heart would make me a cunt from hell. That was the day I stopped kissing boys who had to prove that they were men and started holding hands with men who didn’t realize they turned heads when they walked by.
Love rests in the heart and is spilled from your throat.
Lust rests in your pants and prefers to not ask for a name.
One day those men will realize that sincere, kind words
are the way to a woman’s heart, not a good fucking.
One day those men will realize that their Adam’s apple
is the forbidden fruit,
not their dick.

— when he asks what drawer you keep your lingerie in.



You don’t love people at their best, sweetheart. You just love them because you can’t help it.





The girl you’re with,
Let’s assume you love her,
Yes?
Now imagine,
You had her and only her, you and I no longer talk.
Does she understand you well enough to be your hand to hold,
And the reason you laugh,
And the punching bag when you’re mad.
Could she handle the darkness of your mind, or do you only show her the brightness of your smile.
If you didn’t have me to lean on while you were with her,
Would you still love her?
I guess this is me saying goodbye,
But mostly good luck.



It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living.


Women are emotional in order to feel the divine energy at the highest levels and be supreme healers and lovers and mothers. Not to drive men insane. Her deep spiritual connection to feelings is to inspire a man to his spiritual heights as well. She is not a nag, she is an oracle.



Try not to feel jealous about things, or people or places. It’s toxic. Just keep living. You will find your happiness.


I am the girl before the girl.
Because I am far too much of everything.
But this will teach you what you want in someone. You will see these things in me with the volume turned all the way up and find them in someone else at a volume that doesn’t make your ears ring.
I will help you grow. I will push you, call you out, always ask you to be better. But not because I do not think you are enough, but because I will always see the best in you and ask that you show everyone this.
You will see how I love with my heart sewn into one sleeve and my tongue sewn into the other and you will learn to say the words that your heart beats out. You will stop caging your feelings behind your teeth out of fear. She will know that you love her, but not that you learned how from me.
I am the one before the one.
But don’t think that you will forget me.
I will stay as the knot in your throat, the thought pressed to the back of your mind, the pit in your stomach when you see shards of me in her. They will be polished smooth, but they will drag up memories of my jagged edges. And for a moment, you’ll wonder if instead of being someone else’s rock polished smooth from careful contact, you could’ve been my diamond from the heat of the love I pressed against you




If they hate you, it’s either because they can’t have you or change you.


i’m sorry that you were not truly loved and that it made you cruel


I just want to be me—I just want to be useful and… content. I want to stop wondering if I’ll ever feel whole and just be whole. I want to have a purpose, one that I can look at without feeling like I’m less than I was.


But I firmly believe there is a voice for me somewhere on earth, and I am seeking it. Where on earth is it?






Just because you took longer than others doesn’t mean you failed.



People leave you out in the cold and get mad when you learn how to get warm by yourself.



A dream job does not exist. You have to create it.





Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.





do you ever just want to go outside in the middle of the night and walk around and not actually do anything just observe and think and stuff











Yes, books are dangerous. They should be dangerous—they contain ideas.



What a shame it is that I spent such little time I had here, somewhere else.

to live … or die,
was never
the question
no, i mean,
how many,
how much,
how far …
that’s what I’ve always
needed to know.








The probability of separate worlds meeting is very small. The lure of it is immense. We send starships. We fall in love.The probability of separate worlds meeting is very small. The lure of it is immense. We send starships. We fall in love.


Your eyes were the brightest I’d ever seen; 
My eyes shone with last nights tears. 
You were beautiful;
Twice as beautiful as me. 
But you saw something in me on that faithful day, 
And I realized that you were the light; 
I was the dark. 
I figured we could never be. 
But something extraordinary happened one afternoon, 
and we ignited into an evening bonfire at the end of a summer day.

Be kind to yourself. Stop telling yourself that whatever you are struggling with “should” be easy. If something is hard for you, it is hard for you. There are probably reasons, though those may just be how you are wired. Acknowledge these things. When you finish something hard, be proud! Celebrate a little.
 
And really, just stop saying “should” to yourself about your thoughts and feelings in any context. You feel how you feel. The things in your head are the things in your head. You can’t change either directly through sheer force of will. You can only change what you do. Stop beating yourself up for who and what you are right now–it isn’t productive. Focus on moving forward.


It is the same sun that warms you that eventually burns you. 
And that is how everything in this world works,
what nourishes you eventually kills you.



IMG_4740

In the middle of the night I am still wide awake because it takes a long time to memorise the sound of your breathing, the shape of your body and the feeling of your warm hand in mine. Soon you will be gone and these souvenir memories will be all I have left of you to hold. You will forget how my voice sounds, the jokes we laughed at until we cried and the way my tooth pokes out when I smile, but I will never forget you.”


i never tag my queued posts because i want you guys to always question whether or not I’m actually online. maybe this post is queued. maybe I’m on a plane to france. idk. mysterious.



When I wanna love you, you just wanna fuck me.

Women have a wonderful instinct about things. They can discover everything except the obvious.”



Never be mean in anything. Never be false. Never be cruel.

I always dream of the way your arms felt around me as I fall asleep.

Everyone has a talent. But sometimes one’s sea is someone else’s ocean.


You don’t love him anymore but sometimes when you look at the sky it seems to be the same shade of blue as his eyes. You don’t love him anymore but sometimes when you’re driving alone in your car, switching the radio stations and you hear the song you two used to always sing together, you get this overwhelming ache deep in your chest. You don’t love him anymore but sometimes you catch a glimpse of him laughing and a knot forms in your throat because it used to be your favorite sound. You don’t love him anymore but sometimes you catch yourself thinking about him and all the memories you two made together. You don’t love him anymore but sometimes when you drink so much that you can’t even remember your name, you remember his. You remember the way he held you, the way he kissed you, the way he made you feel special. You don’t love him anymore but sometimes you drive through stop signs because it hurts too much to stop at one, especially the one where he took your hand, looked into your eyes and told you he loved you for the first time. You don’t love him anymore but sometimes when you’re in class, or in bed, or watching a movie, or listening to music, it hits you that he’s gone and you cry and cry but you swear you don’t love him anymore.

“Summer is when I forget I’m an art teacher and remember I’m an artist”


I don’t believe that life is supposed to make you feel good, or make you feel miserable either. Life is just supposed to make you feel.


  • Me:I just want to read all day.
  • Me:*stays on tumblr for 5 hours*
  • Me:*watches two seasons of a show in 1 weekend*
  • Me:*composes a symphony*
  • Me:Man, i wish i had more time to read





She’s the type of girl you never want to lose.


I will never apologize for being me, but I will apologize for the times that I am not.


He loves you in a way that I hope to one day inspire in someone. He would give up the world for you. When you have someone that special, that incredible who loves you, don’t let it go.

you think you’re in love, but you just want to be loved

There is nothing wrong with loving the crap out of everything. Negative people find their walls. So never apologize for your enthusiasm. Never. Ever. Never.




if your girlfriend is cold, be a gentleman. put her in the oven for 40 minutes on 350. check often and serve plain or with white gravy







We’re stronger in the places that we’ve been broken.

You're such a sweet positive person and I hope you did find the right people, the ones you can trust unconditionally and will not fuck up, you deserve absolutely amazing things and I hope the rest of the year and your life goes amazing because you deserve it. Good luck 


Don’t forget 
to love her.
The little girl you used to be.
Perhaps
She lies within you.
Untucked.
Sleeping peacefully.


Don’t wander away from yourself to get close to someone else.


Thought I’d moved on, then you brought me right back.
To the night you took my kiss away from me.
I took yours too, then I lost you.


Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.


I want to take good photos. Drink dark coffee. And travel the world.

The things that go wrong for us become part of our capacity to be compassionate toward others – they become part of our gift to the world, if we let them.



I’m not sure what I’ll do, but— well, I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale.


Courage, dear heart.


I could never cheat on anyone. It’s the type of mistake and wrong doing I couldn’t live with. Knowing that you destroyed someone’s trust is bad, but destroying someone’s perspective on love is far too worse.


Sometimes you can't.

Is it really that bad if someone sees who you are? Why is it humans have a problem with letting someone else see that they are human?


That’s what I want. I want someone who smiles like an idiot whenever he talks about me. Someone who just can’t shut the fuck up about me.



And even if you’re not here to stay, I’m happy the universe allowed your soul to stop by.


Happiness begins with you. Not with your relationship, your friends, or your job. But with you.





And I began to let him go. Hour by hour. Days into months. It was a physical sensation, like letting out the string of a kite. Except that the string was coming from my center.


girls are amazing. we give each other things constantly. u need a tampon?? 5 girls will look in their purses! u have dry hands? here use some of my lotion!! oh no are u thirsty?? let’s share my drink!! looking for a cute outfit?? u can borrow some my clothes if u want!! are u hungry?? wait 10 minutes i’ll make u dinner!!


Me flirting with you: so tell me a little bit about your dog

My question is not “Did you ever love me?”
because I know in my heart that you did.
I felt, and I saw the spark that I lit in your eyes.
We talked about everything like it mattered, because it did, it mattered just that we were talking.
No, my question is not “did you ever love me?” but instead “did you ever stop?”
Because I still catch you burning for me from across the room, and even when we talk, it still matters to you.
But if you never stopped, then why can’t I see you tonight.


There are certain people you love who do something else; they define how you classify what love is supposed to feel like. These are the most important people in your life, and you’ll meet maybe four or five of these people over the span of 80 years. But there’s still one more tier to all this; there is always one person you love who becomes that definition. It usually happens retrospectively, but it happens eventually. This is the person who unknowingly sets the template for what you will always love about other people, even if some of these loveable qualities are self-destructive and unreasonable. The person who defines your understanding of love is not inherently different than anyone else, and they’re often just the person you happen to meet the first time you really, really, want to love someone. But that person still wins. They win, and you lose. Because for the rest of your life, they will control how you feel about everyone else.



Sometimes, like love, the neurons just cross fire.
You don’t get everything back.


It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love


This is an important lesson to remember when you’re having a bad day, a bad month, or a shitty year. Things will change: you won’t feel this way forever. And anyway, sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your soul needs most. I believe you can’t feel real joy unless you’ve felt heartache. You can’t have a sense of victory unless you know what it means to fail. You can’t know what it’s like to feel holy until you know what it’s like to feel really fucking evil. And you can’t be birthed again until you’ve died.




I want to meet someone who makes me feel the way music does

 you look like the universe decided that it was tired of being so immense so it compressed all of its beauty and complexity and wonder into a smaller form so it could make everyone around it feel like they were a part of the stars


Holden Cascada, Holden, Cascada, Convertible car, fashion editorial, car editorial, alex davis, oracle fox, photography






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz