always remember that


Find the one you can be yourself around, you can say whatever you want, you can laugh, you can smile, you can scream, you can hug, you can kiss, you can fight and make up at the very end of the night but you’re still absolutely crazy about each other.


The sexiest thing in the entire world is being really smart. And being thoughtful. And being generous. Everything else is crap, I promise you. It’s just crap that people try to sell to you to make you feel like less. So don’t buy it. Be smart. Be thoughtful. And be generous.


Because if you’re lucky enough to have people in your life that make you happy, that inspire you, that move you, you need to devour each moment you have together because you never know how many of those moments you have left. These people are sacred.


To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it.


It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn’t matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over.


The thing about life that I’ve learned is that you’re going to get hurt. You’re going to have emotional nights and cry yourself to sleep for hours. You’re going to suffer some kind of heartbreak, some kind of loss. But you will also have those moments where you heal. Those moments are the best. You feel like you smile for the first time again. You feel like you’re alive again. Life just kind of restarts.


I don’t think feelings change, not people. I think situations change. I know that it’s possible to dislike someone after loving them so much or to love someone after feeling so much hate towards them but, it’s not because people change, it’s because it’s not the same anymore. It’s because something made you think differently, something opened your eyes, something caused you to see everyday the way it is at last. It’s like days. Days can be cloudy, or days can be sunny but days don’t change, the weather does. And nothing can play a part in that or fix that, they can just let it be.


Always be willing to love again. Loving once is easy. Loving twice is harder, but love anytime is always worth it.


You know you love someone when they make all the ordinary moments feel extraordinary. When doing absolutely nothing feels like everything.


If two points are destined to touch, the universe will always find a way to make the connection - even when all hope seems to be lost. Certain ties cannot be broken. They define who we are - and who we can become. Across space, across time, among paths we cannot predict - nature always finds a way.


Forget your feelings for a while, life becomes easier


Reading is to the mind, what exercise is to the body. As by the one, health is preserved, strengthened, and invigorated: by the other, virtue (which is the health of the mind) is kept alive, cherished, and confirmed.


I feel like I’m always running to catch a train, but I never quite make it.


It seems we need someone to know us as we are—with all we have done—and forgive us. We need to tell. We need to be whole in someone’s sight: Know this about me, and yet love me. Please.



There is a great pleasure to be found in unrequited love; to love someone with no boundaries or risk, for you cannot lose their love because you never had it.



I know it’s over, and it never really began, but in my heart it was so real.



So here’s my advice: Study broadly and without fear. Learn a language if you can, because that will make your life more interesting. Read a little bit every day. But more importantly, surround yourself with people who you like and make cool stuff with them. In the end, what you do isn’t going to be nearly as interesting or important as who you do it with.



Dear friend,
this isn’t goodbye
We’ve gone down two different paths
but please remember,
the one we once travelled together
Dear friend,
life will inevitably go on
and while we may get caught up
in new people, experiences and beginnings,
I hope you wont forget about us
I hope. I hope. I hope.
I hope we meet someone
that reminds us of each other
or that somethings happens
which reminds you of us
Please know that if
life gets a little too dark,
your heart a little too heavy
that I will always be here
Dear friend,
I’ll miss you
but we have work to do
people to meet and
experiences to go through
This isn’t goodbye forever,
just farewell
till the next time
I see you.

I had a dream about you today and my heart was fluttering and I felt the familiar warmth and comfort around my body again as you kissed and held me but when I woke up I remembered that you didn’t want me anymore and I was just a faded memory, a blurry image, some girl you used to give the world to.


I want you to travel. I want to hear about your adventures, listen to them with envy but also happiness for your happiness. I want you to go far and wide and experience all you can out of life. I want you to feel alive and moved by this big beautiful world we live in.







You are not your body. It is just something you wear for a while, because living in the earthplane is infinitely more meaningful and more involved if you are encased in its trappings and subject to its rules.



Don’t assume, ask. Be kind. Tell the truth. Don’t say anything you can’t stand behind fully. Have integrity. Tell people how you feel.

JANUARY BABY
Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn. Repost this in 5 mins and you will meet someone new in 8 days that will perfectly balance your personality.

FEBRUARY BABY
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexiest out of everyone. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest And loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Horny. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotionsRepost this in 5 mins and you will talk to someone new and realize that you are a perfect match.
MARCH BABY
Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Great kisser. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant and assesses others. If you repost this in the next 5 mins, you will meet your new love in 8 days.
APRIL BABY
Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous. Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does work well with others. Very confidant. Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Able to cheer everyone up and/or make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and others. Understanding. Fun to be around. Outgoing. Hyper. Bubbly personality. Secretive. Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and traveling. Systematic. Hot but has brains. If you repost this in 5 mins, a cutie that’s caught your eye will introduce themselves and you will realize that you are very much alike in the next 2 days.
MAY BABY
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Shy towards opposite sex. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High-spirited. If you repost this in the next 5 minutes, you will become close to someone you do not speak too much in the next 4 days.
JUNE BABY
You’ve got the best personality and are an absolute pleasure to be around. You love to make new friends and be outgoing. You are a great flirt and more than likely have an a very attractive partner. a wicked hottie. It is also more than likely that you have a massive record collection. You have a great choice in films, and may one day become a famous actor/actress yourself - heck, you’ve got the looks for it!!! IN the next 6 days you will meet someone that may possibly become one of your closest friends, if you repost this in 5 minutes.
JULY BABY
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. spazzy at times. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover. Repost this in the next 5 mins and your reputation will boost someway in the next 12 days
AUGUST BABY
Outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. No self-control. Kind hearted. Self-confident. Loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. Easy to get along with and talk to. Has an “every thing’s peachy” attitude. Likes talking and singing. Loves music. Daydreamer. Easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. Loves to be loved. Hates studying. in need of “that someone”. Longs for freedom. Rebellious when withheld or restricted. Lives by “no pain no gain” caring. Always a suspect. Playful. Mysterious. “charming” or “beautiful” to everyone. stubborn. curious. Independent. Strong willed. A fighter. Repost in 5 mins and you will meet the love of your life sometime next month.
SEPTEMBER BABY
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people’s problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have many friends. Enjoys to make love. Emotional. Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore. Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand. If you do not repost this in the next 5 mins, someone very close to you will become mad at you in the next 8 days.
OCTOBER BABY
Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all. repost this in 5 mins or you will not meet the love of your life for 10 years.
NOVEMBER BABY
Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind. Repost in 5 mins & you will excel in a major event coming up sometime this month.
DECEMBER BABY
This straight-up means you are the most good-looking person possible… Better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand. Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone always on his/her mind. Talkative. Daydreamer.Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. One guy/girl kind of person. Loveable. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves music. Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive.



I can see it. This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You’re alive. And you stand up and see the lights and the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you’re listening to that song in that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear… we are infinite.







I enjoy controlled loneliness. I like wandering around the city alone. I’m not afraid of coming back to an empty flat and lying down in an empty bed. I’m afraid of having no one to miss, of having no one to love.


I want to burn hearts with brilliance and engulf souls with compassion.


…travel widely, eat adventurously, love passionately, dare with abandon, learn with a voracious appetite, risk being hurt, get far outside of your comfort zone


To imagine — to dream about things that have not happened — is among mankind’s deepest needs.


The truth is I miss him,” she said. “But I’ll swallow poison before I admit it.”
“And I can hardly stand the silence between us. But that doesn’t mean I’ll be the first to speak.”



If she’s too good for you, my God, don’t leave her. Make an effort to be good enough instead.


If you want the brutal truth, Then you need to know that I was terrified;
Terrified that you might offer me what I’d been looking for;
Terrified that once I had you, then I would be completely happy
And I’d lose focus of all the dim stars because you’d be my moon;
Terrified that you’d make me so happy that I’d never feel the sadness again, but I came to be comfortable with being sad, it’s all I knew,
And then I was terrified you’d leave and I’d search for you and you’d never come back
Because sometimes the moon disappears from the night sky.
I was terrified. I still am.


Fall for him but never chase him, never.


If I left a wound inside of you, it is not just your wound but mine as well.





I think probably kindness is my number one attribute in a human being. I’ll put it before any of the things like courage or bravery or generosity or anything else.
Brian Sibley: Or brains even?
Oh gosh, yes, brains is one of the least. You can be a lovely person without brains, absolutely lovely. Kindness - that simple word. To be kind - it covers everything, to my mind.
If you’re kind that’s it.


I don’t know why I never told you I was scared to love and be attached and I never told you how I felt that day I was laying against you on your couch and you told me you had an undying love for me or that night you said you were falling in love with me for the first time in your life and how new and exciting it was to you and I don’t know why I never told you to not tell me those things because anything could happen and people change their minds and I was scared and I never told you how I felt when we laid on my bed in the dark and you stroked my hair as I started tearing up because I was scared to fucking lose you and I never told you to be careful with what you say because I became attached and maybe we wouldn’t have moved so fast with our words and maybe we would still be together if I told you.




Please, I want so badly for the good things to happen.



You loved me the other day. You wanted me to sit beside you in the dark. Didn’t I feel it- didn’t I know? There’s something between us- a sort of pull. Something you always do to me and I to you.


I’m not the girl your mother warns you about. I won’t kiss your best friend or break your heart. I won’t make you choose between what you love to do & me. I’m not cold. I’m not reckless. I will love you more than anything. I will kiss you when you cry. I will stand by your side until you decide otherwise.



Her eyes said more than words can say.



The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention… A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words.


Don’t get mad. Don’t get even. Do better. Much better. Rise above. Become so engulfed in your own success that you forget it ever happened.



I knew I matured when I realized every situation doesn’t need a reaction. Sometimes you just have to leave people to continue to do the lame shit that they do.


its’ better to live your own life imperfectly than to imitate someone else’s perfectly.


Have you ever felt a potential love for someone?
Like, you don’t actually love them and you know you don’t, but you know you could. You realise that you could easily fall in love with them. It’s almost like the bud of a flower, ready to blossom but it’s just not quite there yet. And you like them a lot, you really do. You think about them often, but you don’t love them. You could, though. You know you could.

Study the hurtful patterns of your life.
Then don’t repeat them.


I know how much you love me, and I know how much you care.
I know I’m like the scorching sun, and your skin is awfully fair.
I know how much I hurt you and I know I left confused.
I want you to know you hurt me too,
I really hope you don’t feel used.
Baby, I know that I neglected you and I know what you really deserve,
And it’s not foolish person like me
But one who will love your every curve.






"You don’t understand. You have never understood. You are my treasure, my pale gold, the heart of my heart. You lie at the bottom of my being and gnaw at my roots."


"I will find that special person who is wrong for me in just the right way."


"I put my sadness in a box. The box went soft and wet and weak at the bottom."


“can i ask you something?” my immediate reply says “go for it" but my mind has already gone through the seven stages of grief


There’s something weirdly bittersweet about being sad. It’s just the fact that all your thoughts seem to be more passionate and clear when you’re sad. As if the tears washed away all of the dust and revealed strangely beautiful thoughts under it all.


I create entire romances in my dreams.



He loved her, of course, but better than that, he chose her, day after day. Choice: that was the thing.


I want to have a spontaneous, passionate and crazy life that’s worth telling.



You can never explain how painful it is to say goodbye to someone you love.




                    

To call woman the weaker sex is a libel; it is man’s injustice to woman. If by strength is meant brute strength, then, indeed, is woman less brute than man. If by strength is meant moral power, then woman is immeasurably man’s superior. Has she not greater intuition, is she not more self-sacrificing, has she not greater powers of endurance, has she not greater courage? Without her, man could not be. If nonviolence is the law of our being, the future is with woman. Who can make a more effective appeal to the heart than woman?






louisedew:Anna Karina et Jean Paul Belmondo dans Pierrot le Fou, Jean Luc Godard

I am always fascinated by the stars, they remind me of people who never leave even when everything gets dark.. and it’s what make them shine.


You all come out of the same place. Everybody sees the same world. Everyone lives under the same sun. Don’t take it for granted.


Something great is about to happen to me: I’m about to love somebody very much.





I need to realize that I AM ALL I HAVE. There’s no other choice, no other body. I’m responsible for this. I don’t have the options to feed, to hurt, to hate or else. This body is not an embarrassment or a burden. It was given to me as it is, theres no other discussion about it.


the most beautiful mosaics are made of broken pieces. always remember that

There was a lot of apologizing going on, but I realized that was how it was with people you cared about. You forgave each other and moved on.





newbornhippy:Alexandra Spencer

I like you and I always will and I am sorry. What a useless word.



I don’t like being asked the same thing twice. I like people to understand at the first word. Some things can’t be explained.



Oh my God, what if you wake up some day, and you’re 65, or 75, and you never got your memoir or novel written; or you didn’t go swimming in warm pools and oceans all those years because your thighs were jiggly and you had a nice big comfortable tummy; or you were just so strung out on perfectionism and people-pleasing that you forgot to have a big juicy creative life, of imagination and radical silliness and staring off into space like when you were a kid? It’s going to break your heart. Don’t let this happen.


Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.





tropicanaparadise:Samantha Harris, Gold Coast Magazine January/February 2012


It takes years as a woman to unlearn what you have been taught to be sorry for.


We fell asleep as lovers do, listening to the raindrops pitter-patter on the old tin roof, hands entwined and souls secretly smiling.





Last night she asked me, “Are you not interested in someone right now? Or even have someone to flirt with?”
“There’s no one right now.” I answered.
She’s dubious when she asked, “As in no one? No guy at all?”
“I’m afraid to even come close with any guy at all,” I said in a tight a voice.
She looked at me, understanding and maybe something like sympathy came across her face, “You really loved him, didn’t you?”
All I could do was nod; because I really did love you. You have my heart but you chose to tear it apart.

good girls with nasty minds are keepers


If we do not make it this lifetime, I hope we have enough love left to try again.





More people are concerned with why women stay in abusive relationships than why men are abusing women


It’s weird when you realize the person you once told everything to now has no idea of what’s happening in your life.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz