How you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you.





I deserve someone who actually gives a fuck about me because I’ve spent my entire life making other people happy when all they did was leave.

Do you ever miss someone you shouldn’t but you can’t help it? You miss their laugh, their smile, just their very presence.
Beautiful Faces are everywhere but beautiful Minds are hard to find.

You deserve someone who knows how to make things up to you after hurting you. Not someone who is very good with just the word, “sorry.”

 





i can`t go to school mom the blankets have accepted me as one of their own if i leave now i might lose their trust.


I haven’t posted a selfie in a while but I still am very cute just to keep you updated

i just want all my secrets back, i don’t want anyone to know anything about me anymore 


Good weather , good company , good music and good food = absolute happiness



it’s too far out of reach
in much the same way 
that I can’t reach you.
I barely remember it.
I barely remember you.
Just some pretty words 
written long ago for 
a pretty boy I used to know.




We’re naked, till we wear each other’s scent
and recognise it quicker than our own.


throughout all this bullshit, I stayed to support you

flyartproductions:

10 BANDS 50 BANDS 100 BANDSThe Garden Party, John Collier / 10 Bands, Drake







Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.

“Take Me to Church” is essentially about sex, but it’s a tongue-in-cheek attack at organizations that would … well, it’s about sex and it’s about humanity, and obviously sex and humanity are incredibly tied. Sexuality, and sexual orientation – regardless of orientation – is just natural. An act of sex is one of the most human things. But an organization like the church, say, through its doctrine, would undermine humanity by successfully teaching shame about sexual orientation – that it is sinful, or that it offends God. The song is about asserting yourself and reclaiming your humanity through an act of love.



I gave so much to someone who never appreciated it.

A girl can fuck you in more ways than one.























Do you want happiness in life? Then remember this: never be beggars of love, always be a donor of it.



Some people would rather live in a hell they’ve got used to than in a paradise they’ve never experienced before.

I tried always to do better: saw always a little further. I tried to stretch myself.




Document the moments you feel most in love with yourself - what you’re wearing, who you’re around, what you’re doing. Recreate and repeat.


You are a dream; I hope I never meet you.


I understand love has its limits but I would still
run the marathon, write the poem.
I will always adore the fire and dirt
of you, even when I’m left with 
scorch marks and third degree burns,
even when I can’t scrub off the grit.


Tell me every terrible thing you ever did, and let me love you anyway.


What if the Devil doesn’t know he’s the Devil?


You’re gonna do something
terrible.
You’re gonna kiss someone with
that mouth and it’ll all be over
when you do.
They’ll look for you everywhere.
They’ll come back as a ghost
just to find your lips again.

I think we spend too much time wondering why we’re not good enough - we spend too much time over analyzing, over-thinking, and overreacting. We waste too much time putting ourselves down, so much that we don’t ever stop to see that well, we are good enough. You are good enough. We spend too much time with our heads down and hearts closed; and never get a chance to look up from the ground and see that the sun is shining and tomorrow is another day.


Letting the kindness in.
And the understanding.

They come.
Because I have 
stopped and allowed myself to.

Not because I see 
myself in them. 

Because I am rougher 
with myself than I ever 
would be with anybody else.

Life went on without you. Of course, it did. Of course, it does. It was just an ending, they tell me, not the end.

My friends have made the story of my life. In a thousand ways they have turned my limitations into beautiful privileges.


Goodness can be found sometimes in the middle of hell.


If you’re losing your soul and you know it, then you’ve still got a soul left to lose




Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost.


look, i’m sorry.
but if i could go back
to the day i first talked to you,
i wouldn’t.


You’ll likely end up disappointed if you think people will care for you the way you care for them. Not everybody has your heart.

 

Pinned her up against the wall because she’s a masterpiece.


 









To the one who loves her next,
She’s terrified of spiders. So when you’re out late with friends and she texts you freaking out because there’s one on her window, please go kill it. She won’t sleep otherwise.
She is a total textbook introvert. She won’t reply for hours and sometimes you won’t see her for a week. You will take this personally. Don’t. She’s simply taking care of herself and she’ll tell you how much she missed you while she was away.
She’ll get very jealous. My god, she gets so jealous. Those brown eyes will turn a deep green. She hates that about herself, and she doesn’t mean to do it. Remember, she loves you. Reassure her that you love her too.
On that topic, she needs constant reassurance. Tell her you love her and mean it. If you can’t do that, leave. She deserves more than that.
There will be nights when she goes out and drinks a little too much. She’ll call you to bring her home. When you do, she’ll try to keep you up all night by tickling you and repeating “I love you and I’m sorry I’m annoying.” She’s not annoying. But make sure she has plenty of water and don’t let her pass out until she drinks it, or she will be miserable in the morning.
She is the most independent woman I know. But she’s so insecure, it still breaks my heart. So when she starts an argument with “you don’t love me.” Do not get upset. Remind her you do and the reasons why. She’ll come around.
The cat comes first. Always. Don’t ever think otherwise.
Make her tea and remember the way she takes her coffee. She will notice.
When she’s having an anxiety attack, wrap her up in your arms and rub her back. Tell her she’s safe and remind her that she has medication if she needs it.
If you cannot treat her like royalty, let someone else. That girl deserves the world.
Losing her is a pain you will never shake. Your world will come crashing down on you and those pieces won’t ever fit the way they used to. Don’t let her go.
She will love you with all she’s got. Please give her the same.
I am begging you to not hurt her. She is golden. Don’t let that shine die out.
Give her your all and she’ll return the favor. You will never have to ask the universe for anything ever again.

written by Sincerely, a name you’ll hear in passing.

Who were you before they broke your heart?

Being an artist means forever healing your own wounds and at the same time endlessly exposing them.

Wherever you are, be all there.

Maybe I was more in love with what I made you out to be than what you actually were.

I was screaming I love you so loud, I woke up the part of me that recognized I didn’t.




whorchacha:I LOVE YOU EVEN WHEN I DON’TWriting Transparency (2015)




Listen to her favourite song, it’s important to her. You should listen to it on the train, when you go home, when you go to sleep. Listen to the lyrics, you will learn more about her in one song than you can with a thousand questions.





I know, okay? I know you tried to stay and I tried to keep you. But the fact that we couldn’t just means we both failed. 

I’m sorry I keep calling. I know you’re rejecting my calls. I would too. This is the last one. I hope I see you around, but I get it if I don’t. 

I’m sorry I haven’t written to you in so long. I keep trying to start but it ends up feeling like I’m writing about him. How stupid of me to make this about him too. I miss you. I miss you so much but he loves me the way you did and I guess that’s why it feels like you’re still around. I’m not stupid though, I know you’re never coming back. 


You’ll break my heart.
I’ll let you. 
But just once,
And then never again. 







You are here for a reason. You meet people for a reason. Not every meeting is meant to end in happily ever after, some are meant to fall apart so better things can grow in their place. The universe does not make mistakes.

People will notice the change in your attitude towards them, but won’t notice their behavior that made you change
I lost you.. but at least, I found myself.
I love deep talks. Like, hell yeah, tell me about why you’d prefer to talk to your mom rather than your dad. Tell me about your favorite lyrics in the songs you listen to everyday and why they’re your favorite. Tell me about the dog you had when you were growing up and how he was your best friend. Tell me about what kind of books you like to read when you’re alone in your room. Tell me about the things you think about right before you fall asleep. Tell me anything and everything. I just want to be the one you tell it all to. Please let me be the one.


 

Never forget 3 types of people in your life:
Who helped you in your difficult times.
Who left you in your difficult times.
Who put you in difficult times.

I’m trying to forget you but I’m also waiting for you to come back.
I always find myself restless at night, and it always made me wonder; am I sad? Or am I just missing someone, something. And I always come down to the fact that I am missing you, I am missing you.

and you were always worth it.



eat fruit and do squats babygirl dont worry bout these boys

Loyalty over royalty, and mind over looks


He looked at her like a Blind man seeing the sun for the first time.

If I cry in front of you , I’m really hurt . I hate crying in front of people . I feel weak like I’m begging for attention and sympathy and I’m not this kind of person
I think I always knew you would be no good for me but I still chose to let you break my heart. Just for that goddamn smile of yours.
Please, remember how I feel about you.









She’s my girl. Mine. Don’t even think you’ll have a chance with her. She’s mine. She’s crazy as fuck for choosing me, but as long as she keeps choosing me, she’ll be mine. And I fucking love her.

nvwvly:I can’t wait until I’m at the point of my life where I get to see something like this everyday in my home.


Letting go doesn’t mean we don’t care. Letting go doesn’t mean we shut down. Letting go means we stop trying to force outcomes and make people behave. It means we give up resistance to the way things are, for the moment. It means we stop trying to do the impossible–controlling that which we cannot–and instead, focus on what is possible.









are the people you’re supporting, supporting you?

One of my favorite Tibetan sayings is “Even if you’re going to die tomorrow, you can learn something tonight.


haappyendings:

Black as devil, but pure as an angle

Don’t ever compliment me by insulting other women. That’s not a compliment, it’s a competition none of us agreed to.

Never underestimate the power of good morning texts, apologies, and random compliments.






When you meet someone who tries their hardest to stick by you regardless of how difficult you are, keep them. Keep them at all costs because finding someone who cares enough to look past your flaws isn’t something that happens every day.


my mother always told me, “if you don’t have it, go get it. but never beg for it.


the worst feeling in the world is to know you were used and lied to by someone you trusted

Deep conversations with the right people are priceless.





bambam62:

Ricardo Baldin by Clayton Brannon

I wanna make my life a story worth telling

“I’m on my way!” I say as I remain naked in bed

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz