all things are difficult before they are easy.

MAYBE MY EXPECTATIONS WERE TOO HIGH. I’M ONLY DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE I EXPECTED SOMETHING FROM THEM. BUT THE ANSWER WAS QUITE SIMPLE ALL ALONG. THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS A DECENT HUMAN BEING IN THIS WORLD. NOT A SINGLE ONE.




GO FOR SOMEONE WHO IS PROUD TO HAVE YOU. NOT BECAUSE YOU’RE PRETTY, BUT BECAUSE THEY VALUE YOU AS A PERSON.











HE HURT ME MORE THAN ANYONE EVER HAS, BUT HE LOVED ME BETTER THAN ANYONE EVER DID, TOO.


IF YOU HAD YOUR HANDS AROUND MY NECK, I’D USE MY LAST BREATH TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU.


Fall in love with someone who wants you, who waits for you. Who understands you even in the madness; someone who helps you, and guides you, someone who is your support, your hope. Fall in love with someone who talks with you after a fight. Fall in love with someone who misses you and wants to be with you. Do not fall in love only with a body or with a face; or with the idea of being in love.

I am fucking gold but you prefer silver and that’s ok.




I GOT TIRED OF BEING CALLED CLINGY FOR CARING ABOUT PEOPLE TOO MUCH THAT I EVENTUALLY JUST DETACHED MYSELF FROM RELATIONSHIPS ALTOGETHER.



Perhaps one day
we will meet again
as characters in
a different story.
Maybe we’ll share
a lifetime then.


When you start to miss me, remember that I didn’t walk away, you let me go



We burned bridges to try and save each other, but now you’re staring at the water figuring out if you should jump and now, I can’t stop you. 


"You thought you were the whole book, but sweetheart, you were just a fucking sentence."

flyartproductions:This is way too much, I need a momentWoman before the rising sun/woman before the setting sun (1818-1820), Caspar David Friedrich / Power, Kanye West


"I was sad and he was sad so we fucked each other until we came happiness. "


"I’M NOT GOOD AT RUNNING. I DON’T CHASE AFTER PEOPLE ANYMORE. YOU JUST HAVE TO WALK AT YOUR OWN SPEED IN LIFE OTHERWISE YOU’LL MISS OUT ON EVERYTHING YOU ARE HURRYING TO LEAVE BEHIND."


I’ve been writing you letters. They’re full of all the things I wish I could say to you in person but have not been given the chance to. All the hopes I have, all the fears that run through me, everything that makes me think of you. W.H.

I know a couple people that owe me my time back



Don’t be afraid to lose what was never meant to be. (via deeplifequotes)
living to create, creating to live.

We have become
the voicemails that get left
behind
by lovers who keep
missing each other. 
We’re waiting for the
last bus that never seems
to come. 
All the lost letters
sent to all the wrong people
have our faces drawn
on the front 
like Lost Signs. 
Our hands are on the
precipice of
What Could Have Been. 
We can never quite 
reach it, but God, 
can we taste it. 
We are that minute 
that makes all the difference;
that moment
when you know it’s too late
but your feet just don’t know how to
stop running

I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together. Lisa Kleypas, Blue-Eyed Devil(via quotethat)



kad-cafe:

https://instagram.com/kad_cafe/

You missed me? Five months you don’t say one word to me. Not a text, not an email, nothing. That doesn’t sound like you missed me.



To the one I long for,
I look for you in all the
places I go, and maybe
someday I’ll find you.

I’ll miss you. I’ll never see you again, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to stop missing you. The way things are, we didn’t stand a chance. In some other universe, but not in this one. 

crazybitchsosexy:-



wnderlst:

Venice, Italy | Andreas Limbrunner

I am far from home
but I’m still hoping that she
will meet me halfway

I wanted people to trust me, despite anything they’d heard. And more than that, I wanted them to know me. Not the stuff they thought they knew about me. No, the real me. I wanted them to get past the rumors. To see beyond the relationships I once had.

Somebody who betters you. Somebody
who inspires and encourages you in love
and in life, who pushes you towards
dreams and goals you’d otherwise ignore,
who selflessly sacrifices their time to
helping you become a more courageous,
well rounded and happy human being.
That’s sacred. You hold on to a love like that.




And I don’t know which is best, to be kind or to be honest. Because sometimes, you can’t be both

If you’re not scared then you’re not taking a chance. If you’re not taking a chance then what the hell are you doing anyway?

magics-secrets:

fav



Do it.
Get on the plane, get the train,
Walk 300 miles.
Get to her front door and tell her
“I know this is crazy
But I need you now.”
Our lives are too short to always be sensible,
Get the girl.
Distance makes no difference if your eyes light up when she laughs.

icanrelateto:Read and Relate Here

It’s good that he’s gone,
but don’t let him be too gone.
He’s got to be candle blown out
in the other room gone.
Or exhaust pipe
huffing down the block gone.
Not closure-gone. Not someone-else’s-
baby-gone. Not cut your hair gone.
He can’t ever be too far
away to hurt you, honey.


This is how we find each other. Open hands
and growing hearts. The sunset looks like
cotton candy and it is the first color I’ve seen
in years. When the bad things come at night,
we start sleeping with the lights on. When
the bad things come during the day,
we start closing the curtains. This is how
we find each other. Creaking wood floors
and open windows. My hands have stopped
shaking and there is milk in my coffee.
We drink wine out of paper cups and there
are marks on the furniture. The stubble
on your face is a quiet reminder of how much
growing we have left to do. This is how we
find each other. Accidentally, like $20 in a
pair of jeans you forgot you owned.
Purposefully, like archaeologists
running their fingers over ancient ruins.
There is dirt under our nails and sun
trapped beneath our skin.
This is how we find each other.
— THIS IS HOW WE FIND EACH OTHER 


I think you’ve found “the one” when the one that you love the most also thinks that they have found “the one” too, when they look at you.

and I don’t think that youshould be the only onewho gets everythingthey want





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz