“None of the stars align a path to you anymore”


“I don’t want to hear the bass. I don’t want to hear people talking. I don’t want to hear of stories where you can live without me.”


“I am surrounded by people yet i am so fucking lonely because none of them are you.”

— Too drunk to remember the date: Yet I still remember how your fucking skin felt

“I loved you so fucking much, why the fuck couldn’t you see that?”


“Loving you was walking on broken glass. At first we glittered in the moonlight but then my feet wept red.”


“That day changed me. Whether or not it was real, it still fucking changed me.”


“I haven’t had serenity since you left and I’d give anything for just one more hit”


“I watched the fireworks tonight an thought of you: who knew fireworks could sadden a soul?”


Ever thought of calling when you’ve had a few? Cause I always do


With time you will become everything you said you wouldn’t.

He hurt me more than anyone ever has, but he loved me better than anyone ever did, too.

jasfuckinq:

YASSSSSS

I want to make you feel so happy you forget about every other hand ever placed on you.



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz